Tree of Savior Forum

Help Corsair 3 Builds

the game does not tell you that the new concentrate scales with dex and much more so than gungho with atk afaik.

if you go for the concentrate/dex build (I think 1 point of dex = 3 points concentrate damage* without the attribute bonus which goes straight through def. It’s basically a RO crit assa hehe. And you still get the crit damage bonus from dex.

With my full dex build at level 200 hexen dropper does like 3x as much damage with concentrate on…

Reason for going peltasta is afaik not the swashbuckeling but the guardian which gives you a not insignificant defense bonus for losing some atk (but you do not lose the concentrate bonus) but also 150 extra dodge (equivalent to 150 dex) so it is not bad at all with a full dex build. Fixes some of the survivability issues you have for not having a shield.

*not 100% sure here. Could just be 2 points.

It does, already dropped onde from Dullahan.

@SlyGoat why no points in DWA again?

Because it’s unusable without dumping at least 10 points into Jolly Roger as well, you run out of stamina in about 3 seconds.

Trying it at the moment with +0 Pevo sword and +10 manamana hmm

Do you have attributes on your skills? how much per skills?

I can’t remember what my attributes are at right now, at least lvl 50 each tho. Just put whatever you can afford really, they’re not as important this patch since they’re half as strong.

1 Like

I was thinking about making Corsair C3 for world bosses for some reason. Is it a good choice or should I forget about this weird dream?

So your saying,

SW3>Cor3>Dopp1>shino…

… is better than picking barb1 before shino? (barb for cleave)

Errr, no, it’s taking Dop at rank 8, instead of Shinobi
Corsair is r5 class.

Does Autoattack while cycloning works?

Hey guys, what is better for PVE and farming on below builds and why?:

1. SW1-HL2-Barb1-Corsair3-Shin
  2. SW3-Barb1-Corsair3-Shin

Thanks in advance for you answers!

the best option for corsair pve is swordy 3 pelt 1 corsair 3 doopel i guess

Definitly not Peltesta! Why should u even go Pelta? U cant use Swash with a Pistol - weapon switch is clunky and doesnt feel nice (I had a Pelta in a Corsair build for almost 6 months, and i can say i never wanna go back to Pelta in a Corsair build…)
Also if u say u wanna go Pelta for Taunting - Ur Jolly Rogger does this for u now.
Evasion is more or less uselss atm - so no need for Guardian Attribute, also too little PDef.

1 Like

but the area of joly roger is ridiculous … that skill is useless …if we are speaking about solo PVE jolly rogger is garbage .
if u didnt choose pelt , what is your choice ?

Barb for Cleave (+Slash Dmg -> U have double Slash and Doppel Skills in the build u suggestet, and +50 Crit Rate)
And a stun, which is not the best u got from Barb but still something.

with highlander barb and corsair and shinobi you will have way too many skills to combo.

soo, the best choice is that ? im a litle noob , and i so tired about this ■■■■ jajaja… very day i read something diferent .y spend mi daily reset for nothing .

stats ? dex 150 rest str ?

@Sera1003 I was thinking about testing pel1 (currently barb1) but you mentioned the low pdef boost. How much def will be given by guardian 5 let’s say I have 1.5kpdef?

This is the whle point of the reset Event to try out different builds. Lucky u u still have a week and arent fixed on this choice now.

Well im Dex at 180 (With gear) - i feel no difference anymore with higher Dex. Rest Str.

Weil Guardian Lvl 5 is +25% PDef so with 1,5kPdef its 375 more Def.with the logarithmic part in the formula there isnt much difference in having 1,5k or 2k. If u have an decent amount of Def, this´ll be enough.