Tree of Savior Forum

[Brain Storm] The best ME Build?

any suggestions to build magnus?

I am thinking of following chapl miko druid but the lack of information on “Clap” leave me in doubt.

I took Plague on my main character but do not think has been cool: /

Chap/cleric2/pd2 stands out atm given it’s high dmg.

Chap/druid3 isn’t half bad but is really low on healing.

Chap/Miko/Cleric2/? is a bit trickier, I’m not sure it has enough dmg just yet. But it should do quite well if we get a holy dmg necklace or if clap gets fixed and starts affecting on ME/Hamaya.

Miko + druid isn’t recommended atm, as druid3 gives the most benefits and can’t be taken with miko just yet.
Might be worth considering if the r9 options are less then stellar.

Given monster mdef post 280, I can’t not recommend inquisitor at rank8, even for an INT build.

The malleus debuff is too strong to ignore, and while this may change in the near future right now it is the reality. Malleus dramatically reduces monster’s mdef.

cleric1 > priest3 > chap > cleric2 > ?? > inquis

?? could be filled with anything, really. I went Oracle for pvp, but I have found that Oracle1 is a godsend for pve post-280 as well to give 30 secs of magic immunity in counter spell.

inquis also gives you breaking wheel and godsmash, which have high base damage. While you may not crit, other classes can hit the wheel to transfer their damage.

I’m same with @Wurmheart, on paper, if Miko’s Clap would work with chap’s ME then it’ll be great, but we’re all still in the dark with how Miko skill are meant to work properly.

Which one is it? go Inquis? or not go Inquis?

Don’t make Cleric builds without Cleric 2.

People say even Cleric 2 without C3 or Priest is not enough for R8 survivability.

PD gets VERY good at C2, before it’s not as good if you are not a big-shot debuffer.

Which one is it? go Inquis? or not go Inquis?

It is go inquis, so that you can cast malleus for the debuff, not to mention it is a high damage move in itself.

1 Like

I have one build with C1 only, but it is a solo-only / pvp-build. Rest are at least c2/p2 for heal and massheal.

wtf
cleric heal -> 5 tiles
priest mass heal -> 10k+
maybe plague healing factor …

oh plus stone skin ‘-’

i will create another chapl to test …

and take a look this ‘–’ kagura maybe buff Magnus damage

I agree with Wurmheart, chap -> cleric 2 -> pd 2 is a very good, solid choice.

Cleric 2 is just too good to pass out on. More heals, faster hitting Cure, Divine Might, reliable Safety Zone and Fade which is very, very important now for R8 content…

You won’t want to stay Druid c2 after picking Cleric 2 and Inquisitor will be sub-optimal given you don’t have dex for crits or Conviction to double God’s Smash damage. So the only logical dps choice is really PD 2.

I have no idea about Miko but I doubt it could “save the game” because you still wouldn’t have what to pick at rank 8 without being sub-optimal.

I would even argue Chap -> PD 2 is a better build or just as good as Bokor 3 -> X -> PD 2 because you would have ME for damage and priest skills for support (revival, ress, blessing).

exactly, chaplain is very good because you give suport while you can give a lot of damage (with plague 2 and Miko increasing it)

You are ignoring malleus for some reason…I mean if you are OK with all of your magic damage skills dealing 2,000 less damage per hit be my guest. Maybe IMC will fix and give 280+ monsters less mdef.

Also ignoring that Breaking Wheel affects any physical damage, so it is great for support. Chaplain is already great for solo play, PD is a bit overkill.

Inquis offers excellent support and damage for rank 8 for 1 rank investment so don’t discredit it, even if you don’t have DEX or conviction.

I think risky choose a class only by a magical skill that can be changed in future rank

Okay, i talk with some Miko Players (they put videos on youtube)

the answer about Clap function in magnus and exorcise ->>

“now on, clap works at only dievdirbys skills and Chaplains cappella”

and other guy say this ->>

클레릭(Cleric)2-크리비(Krivi)-사두(Sadhu)2-무녀(Miko) 라서 모르겠습니다 다른 유저분 말로는 현재 버그 때문인지 몰라도 대부분의 스킬이 안된다고 합니다”

i dont understand this hahauahua