Tree of Savior Forum

Hello Guys! :D Q&A post about Miko :3

Yes. A lot lower CD compared to Plague doctor disenchant.

The class advancement quest is quite tedious though.
Miko will remove annoying boss buffs/ boss reflect shield, etc. too. Is useful at PvE.

Orā€¦ have em both in your build, tho thatā€™ll be some tight squeeze on class circles, something like C2>Diev3>Miko>Oracle>?

Oracle c2 ? jesus this is a horror !

If you are able to miko -> remove debuff immunity -> oracle death sentence, it might work.

Miko likely removes every buff in-game, even the warrior murmillo cassis crista helmet, it will bypass Rodelero Magic-immune skill Slithering and remove it too.

Example
Bye helmet

SOS

okay i choose my chapl miko plague and this time i will play TBL just to be hated <3

What will be a suitable R8 for miko if my build is

C2>Diev3>Priest1>Miko1 ?

INT build, taking for mainly as a support in pve. I already have another cleric which is C2>Diev3>Paladin1>Kab1>Inq1 so no Kabbalist or Inquisitor.

Thanks @greyhiem.
Donā€™t suppose you have a vid for the broom skill. What I do not understand is the ā€œmax 5s of brooming cleanseā€. Would it be an animation lock for 5 sec or a channel?

Try Oracle?

But Kabbie 1 is good too because free mana regen with Ein Sof after Kagura dance.

i read here in the forum you can only do the quest as a female character and if you want a male miko you must change sex, itā€™s correct? i already star a male cleric to be a miko x.x so its better restar?? sex change is like 2m in my serverā€¦

Why?

the whole point is that miko will be the new pvp meta.
I donā€™t see a point in grabbing oracle when all of its skills are directly countered by gohei from a range.

At least grab inquisitor for the spike dmg. And maybe a rank of priest alongside it.

Hmm whatā€™s a good suggested R8 class? Iā€™m running c2>diev3>priest>miko too. Need a R8 or R7 class.

Inqui=heretic burning tools
Tao=silver burning tools

Cleric3? more heal tiles longer SZ/Fade/DM
Priest2? Massheal/Revive more Aspersion/Ressu
Pally? ResistElements/Restoration
Want to give some flavor lore to your char? Oracle so your ShrineMaiden can predict the future while praying to the sculpted Goddesses.

2 Likes

MM skill only silence monsters not players.

1 Like

Thisā€¦ sold me. Oracle here I come.

1 Like

5s means max 5sec to channel the Sweeping animation and move around. Moving around will extend your magic buff circle area:

1 Like

Iā€™m trying to decide which to build

cleric diev miko plague (i dont know, boring)

cleric priest chapl miko plague (i love chapl magnus)

cleric boko3 miko plague (maybe ā€¦)

cleric krivis 3 miko plague/druid taoist

oooooh iā€™m almost crazy

if diev 1 only, what would you do with the rest? // if diev 3, you still need 1 more class before Miko @R6

Thisā€™ll end up as a Cleric 1 only character, you sure you want that?

I guess this one seems nice if done as C1-K3-C2-Miko-PD-Tao
[you can replace PD with Oracle too if you prefer to have the utility of Counter Spell and still have at least Lv1 debuff prevention]
(donā€™t take Druid and leave it at C1 only, kind of a waste)

*PS: Just make sure youā€™re ready to face mobs with practically just AA before you get to Miko. Also, flying monsters will annoy you a lot until you get to R6+.

er diev 3 end at rank 5 soo i choose miko at r6

to build chapl i take cleric 1 but mass real + 5 tiles of heal its okay to leveling (plus healing factor at rank 7)

and i have other chapl and dont find any problem to leveling, now magnus help a lot (realy help)

Got it, re: Diev 3. The reason I asked is because Cleric 1 - (BLANK) - Diev 3, so there.

For the Chaplain, yeah I know leveling is not a problem, should never be, wasnā€™t a problem to begin with (youā€™re a cleric, this is easy-peasy).

Party play on the other hand, especially at Rank8, even the better geared people are getting extremely and brutally murdered in PvE (dunno about PvP). If youā€™re comfortable with the kit, go ahead.

As always though, it would be your character, you go ahead and do what feels right for you.

of curse :slight_smile:

but i dont decide the way to go :c aahaha

Thanks @greyhiem
Thatā€™s pretty awesome :slight_smile:

1 Like