Tree of Savior Forum

Hello from the other side I must have called a thousand times

Here you go

1 Like

HAHAHAHAHAHAH Wtf !! Thanks that was hilarious lmao !

ahahah all that to make Tos lose? danm they really have free time eh. ill keep voting for tos everyday i can but im not going to make fake accounts let the trash win if they are really doing that.

1 Like

No, thanks.

I like the game, but iā€™m not a fanboy.

Phew, thankfully this post was for fans of ToS

push the button

2 Likes

BnS been building hype since forever, Iā€™ve played CBT. Just another generic MMO for me, but a polished one.
Youā€™re gonna get good time from it if you never played any MMO before.

But for a person played enough MMO like me, I voted for Tree of Savior.
Iā€™m too, want ToS to win but on the other hand, i donā€™t think ToS deserve itā€¦yet.

3 Likes

At this point, ToS doesnā€™t deserved it. It is just extremely overrated game. Iā€™ve quit BnS long ago but enough to say it is a better and polished in every way compared to ToS. Reason people started to dislike the game because it never reach English players and itā€™s been ages since then. People getting tired of waiting and reading news/text (just like people getting tired of study but never do real practicum) in the meanwhile ToS is giving a fresh start fresh game and fresh environment to them even though thereā€™s nothing to expect in the game at the moment (at least BnS is more fluid and modern).

But it is all depends on type of game people want actually. Even though Iā€™m playing ToS, I would still prefer 3D better graphic MMORPG (like BD for example) with less bugs and rich contents but not necessarily BnS. The higher graphic req the better but all of my friends would just quit in the middle of the game because their rig toasted. Sometimes having overkill rig is not necessarily good I guess.

ToS is just far from those, at this point. So I voted BnS.

6 Likes

7 Likes

4 Likes

Oh god. I came here after working a month straight to see whatā€™s going on in the forums and the world of ToSā€¦and That linkā€¦ roflmmfao. I cried. Thank you for that! XD. Butā€¦ I love TOS.

2 Likes

You DO realize when MMOsite, and other related sites like MMObomb and such, do polls for a top game article, that foul play is never far from reach right?

When people started botting votes is when things takes a turn for the worse.

Ehhhhā€¦

I am with the ā€œToS doesnā€™t deserve to win after the latest IMC decisionsā€ thing.
I have already voted for BnS yesterday.

5 Likes

done +1
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

So people want a dried up old turd over a newer game with more potential.

Predictable humans.

ā€œdried up old turdā€? ~ Oh boy, you are gonna get shanked for that one.

Also what do you have against humans? Itā€™s not like you donā€™t belong in the human race or anything

Mr Satoru how could you :ā€™(

Hahahaha I just like to spice my life with some humor

But really TOS sucks

YOU know.
That it is rigged, right?

MMosite has an History.
They get paid or simply rig it htemself or users rig it up xD.

Thereā€™s nearly no one really voteing.

they wont ^^.

HAHAHAHAHA.

Itā€™S mmosite~