Tree of Savior Forum

Hello from the other side I must have called a thousand times

I know that most of you are mad and disappointed about KOBT and stuff but please have faith in the international version. I know I have.

Anyway in the past 2 days there has been a very high increase in the voters of Blade and Soul against ToS, they are gathering more voters very fast, by the end of the voting they will definitely have more votes than us. This is the last and final voting, please you guys keep up voting for ToS to win this award, If we don’t keep up the voting and do an effort to get other friends to vote Blade and Soul will dfinitely win, please spare 2 minutes to vote for ToS, every vote counts.

http://event.mmosite.com/gameprize/

6 Likes

7 Likes

You can laugh at me all you want for wanting my favorite game to win an award :smile:

There’s no sense in it, too many people have been riding the B&S hype train for years now, at this point they’re die hard fans, like babies crying out to have their diapers changed.

Don’t know why though, B&S is just generic fighter garbage with more high definition tits and ass than anything else.

2 Likes

I’m always voting everyday until the voting ends. :grin:

1 Like

Yeah BnS sucks, I tried it when I was lost without knowing about ToS.

But hey IMC has a big fandom as well, we can do this if we want to !!

I thought we were winning?

We are winning at the moment, but they are gathering more votes, for example, 2 days ago we were like 300 votes ahead, now we are less than 100 and still 1 day and a half of voting, they are going to win

ToS: 2204
BnS: 2137

They pretty fast in catching up =S

I know fam :confused:

Even worse if people from games that didn’t even make the Championship are voting. We’re getting Spirit Bomb’d.

2 Likes

They are chasing very fast, it seems like someone on their side keep creating fake account to vote it :smirk:

1 Like

In less than 1 hour they went from like 28-60+ I think you are right and I hope the people from MMOsite realize this and does something about it.

done /20characters///

Even though I don’t like BnS personally, it objectively deserves to win anyway. It’s more polished and has been around for longer, giving it more time to mature and provide a better game experience. TOS on the other hand needs at least a year of development or more to reach AAA standard.

Giving credit where credit is due.

4 Likes

I would totally agree with you if it was something else like Black Desert or something, but bns is plain boring and even if ToS is not completed yet, it’s still a lot of fun to play and they are competing in the last round… a game that is not finished yet, says a lot doesn’t it ?

But is ok we already lost, they are cheating

The gap between the two was never very large. Do I need to point out that BNS never even made an official post about it unlike IMC did for ToS?

And as Elysium says, BNS is far more polished than ToS is. Good combat, easily the best PvP outside of a moba, and not too shabby graphics for a game that’s 6 years old at this point. It really deserves to win over ToS at least. Especially with the recent VERY questionable decisions by IMC/Nexon

6 Likes

then what are you doing here and not in bns xd

Anyway don’t vote it you don’t want to, this post was for the people who wanted to vote, that was before bns fans started cheating of course

Sigh. Believe what you want to believe then.

What, a person can only like one game?
I like ToS, I like BnS. ToS has potential, but isn’t there yet.

3 Likes

Hahahaha I just like to spice my life with some humor

But really bns sucks