Tree of Savior Forum

Loading screen + first cutscene glitches out

Date and Time : Around 3:00AM PST, 3/29/16

Game Control Mode (Keyboard/Joypad/Mouse) : Keyboard

Bug Description : First, the graphics glitch so that the selection screen doesn’t pose the characters and some heads are missing, so customization isn’t possible. Second, after I rebooted, the graphics blacked out with only the underlying shapes of objects remaining. This persisted into the beginning cutscene.

Character creation is still possible and everything is interactable, you just can’t see it.

Steps to reproduce the issue :

1. Go to the character selection screen.

Screenshots / Video :

System

• CPU : AMD FX-6300
  • RAM : 8.00GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 799MHz
  • Graphics Card : 2048MB ATI AMD Radeon R9 200 Series
  • Mainboard : MSI 970A-G43 (MS-7693)
  • Storage : 931GB Seagate ST1000DM003-1CH162 ATA Device (SATA)
  • Internet Connection : Cox Communications
  • Country, Region : USA

So, this issue is presenting to others? Anyone knows the solution so far. I have this issue when i just downloaded the game and even after trying many times to Exit and load the game again nothing happened. I even tried to repair using Steam with no luck.

I erased the game to try to redownload it. But if someone knew what is the solution. Or if the problem is like a bad download, could you confirm it?

Same problem here…
Headless character

But IMC just ignore us. :slight_smile:

I am trying to reinstall the game to see if it makes a diference. If not i will try to play the same files on a different pc. But most likely if it doesn’t work with reinstalling is cause of GPU. Not cause mine sucks (It does but thats not the issue) but maybe cause my GPU is outdated. Yes the game is not all that fancy on graphics like others, but even so it might happen. If so too bad, i was gonna play this with buddies.