Tree of Savior Forum

Hawk Eyes - AA Falconer Builds

Hi! I’m the author of the Hawk Eyes guides avaible on Tosbase.com.

Since IMC is asking us to give players additional help on equipment terms, I’ve decided to post my guides here.

This way, more players will reach this type of information.

Hope you like it!

3 Likes

Hmm your Mergen and BM build without Ranger C1. There were discussion, DPS with Crit Shot stacks even at low 25% crit chance surpass a lot against other variances like Archer C2 or Rogue C1.

A+ plus on the presentation <3

1 Like

Yeah… But the focus here is QS3 so Archer 2 is a better choice. Kneeling Shot giving 1100+ Phys atk is really something for Pheasant and bosses.

But if I had a caster, I would really use ranger 3 or even ranger 1.

Edit: And thanks! <3

I might think twice about this. Maybe it’s time for me to let Archer 2 go.

Haha actually I don’t want to comment further cos it’s your build choice.

But I would suggest drop BM2 instead for AA focus build. BM1 Holy Bullet still valuable along with 2 aoe skill.

Mergen2 is fine imo but imo AA should be the filler as Mergen2 skill is strong so I still prefer Ranger1 over Archer2.

You see, AA or QS lost some value since Archer rebalance making spellcaster lots stronger.
But QS has it role in Velcoffer which is to Pavise both boss making the run easier.

Work on your Pavise so you can update your video :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh, we can Pavise Velcoffer? Thought he was smarter than me. I’m used to CMs bosses. They can be pavised easily. But now Coffe is my target. Thanks for the tip!

About BM2… I’ve tested and BM2 is very important for the AoE. I really want to remove it but gameplay without and with it is so different.

The build focus is QS, but the reason I like the build is because it can do everything alone. Without BM2 and Bloody’s Ricochet it may lose this capability.

Yeah I’m sure you choose your build based on what content you play and that’s why I don’t want to comment much. Other than earlier reply, dropping Archer2 for Ranger1 to keep BM2 is fine too. Kneeling shot is fine but Ranger1 alone fixed Archer DPS to compete with other DPS class from other branch imo.

And yes, Velco and Gargoyle can be Pavised. I’m doing that if I Velco with QS and I also expect from my party to Pavise if they are using QS.

Yeah, I’m dropping A2.

But wow. I’m talking to my party about pavising these two. They will like the idea.

One more time: Thanks!

I’m using the same build since rank 7 and now I’m thrilled for the change.
And I’ll update the guides in a few hours (if photoshop let me)

Hi Mambo. Nice guides, it’s very helpful for new players and also I like the specialized PT/BR version for Silute server (biggest Steam TOS server right?) too.

From the hackapel thread, this was my post about a comparison of various filler ranks archers.

Pavise on boss is great.

4 Likes

Thanks!

Your graph will be very useful. The build was using A2 for more than one year. There are many questions now about the change to Ranger1. This will back up my explanations.

Edit: I am Brazilian and I know how annoying it is when there are no guides or forums in Portuguese, so I always found it very important to post in both languages. I’m happy to know you like it!

1 Like

hi guys
my AA build now is ar2qs3ro1fal3musk1 .
i need to change ar2 to ranger1 to get more dmg?

You should at least try it.

Ranger1 is only good for Steady Aim?

Also, for Falc3, what attributes should be a priority?

Thanks

Ranger 1 is good for Crit Shot. You can spam it and get a full time 50% crit boost damage.

Take a look at the guides I’ve posted here. All attributes you should learn are there. Just ignore the enhances and go for the skill/class modifiers first.

Thanks for the graph

Yeah this is what we used to talk about. Qs3/aa builds have lost a lot of potential post ranger rework

Actually I don’t see this way. Now I have more damage and more mobility. I can shoot nearly 120k damage per second against 80-90k

Caster builds have more damage now, but AA builds does too.

With Mergen 2 Falco 3 build, instead of Archer 2, I use Ranger 1 and its wonderful. For BM2 builds with Falconer, I just stick with Ranger 3 and Archer 2.

1 Like

Yeah it is probably because of your higher level now. Dont get me wrong like I said before I loved and also played qs3 but even if the dmg is higher now, single target < aoe dmg nowadays. Your your only aoe in qs3 is scatter caltrops, and utility with pavise. My barrage, now with Rogue, hits around 100k ish i think in new CM and with rogue it hits 10x. 3 OH. 30 hits = 3m dmg in 2 seconds maybe? I am even full con right now.

You forget we can use Ranger 1 on AA builds too.

I’m stronger now because I’ve changed A2 to Ranger 1. With A2 my AA was hitting about 13-14k per attack. I can attack 2 times per second. Every attack gives you 3 hits. So I was hitting about 90k per hit.

With ranger my base attack goes up to 20k. 3 Hits = 60k. x2 = 120k. I’m not even taking note of blessing and other damage lines.

Now Hawk hits harder, my AA hits harder… Ranger 1 Benefits all Archer classes. Even AA ones.

But I can agree with you. I don’t like Full AA builds. That’s why I’m a Falc3 and Bm2 either. This way I can have high AA damage and high Aoe Damage.

1 Like

Ranger1 is the (hidden) gem of the archer class right now. Except for (full-)wugushi builds, because poison cannot crit. I am happy to read about your improved damage. Especially falconer’s minimum critical chance attribute + [ranger’s boost for damage-during-critical] are a nice combo. The only minor feature you must track is to keep full stacks of critical shot buff every 15 seconds.

1 Like