Tree of Savior Forum

Hawk Eyes - AA Falconer Builds

You don’t even Velco you won’t see the value of Pavise. QS3 is fine. If I have to choose who to take to Velco between Ranger3-Falcon3 or QS3-Falcon3, I’ll take QS3 any day.

Yeah I actually made my 3rd archer exactly like that. Ive never seen it again, but I did exchange a2 for ranger1 same with yours atm

In which part have I said Pavise is useless? What does that have to do with the topico of OP? Of you follow archer threads here you may have even come across me suggesting to someone to take qs3 for utility for Velco. What’s your point?

All 3 guide with QS3, why you off topic comparing em to your Ranger3. You compared your damage in different content and playstyle than this topic, of course Ranger3 have higher damage output. My point is QS3 still have it place. So what’s your point?

I just hit merg1. Which skill order should I go for?
Thanks

try in this order:
triple arrow 1
homing arrow 1
rain arrow 1
spread shot 1

and max those which you like.

How come Falc attribute Flying Companion isn’t leveled?
30% more damage to pheasant and sonic strike for 551 points.

It isn’t 30% damage. It gives you 30% of your Hawk Attack status as phys damage to your skills. Hawk Training is very expensive and many players don’t even remember this feature exists. So I let it out of the guide. If someone is really interested in it, then he should come to me and ask about.

Edit 1: Attribute Tooltip and My Hawk attack after almost 50kk spent

A shield with str and 3 red gem for your falc also works.

1 Like

Yeah, Hórus is using one!

I have about 9k attribute points, no cards, lvl 320, merg. Should I be leveling the circling attributes or just put 1 point to it?

Also, should I enhance Sonic or triple arrow?

I have about 6m. Should I buy a cent card?

Circling - One point. It is important for mergens, but you don’t need it maxed right now

I think you should go for Triple Arrow

Yes

I appreciate your help and guide.

1 Like

Sorry OP, may stray a bit off so pardon me in advance.

Off topic by comparing them to my Ranger3 build? Do you want to recheck who first mentioned that AA builds have lost potential since Ranger rework? All I did was to verify what you even said to OP. If I am off-topic, then so are you?

I did not also say qs3 is useless now. Again, I just compared it to my current one.

You flag me, that’s okay. But I’ll just say that I noticed you like being giving out smartass comments. This is a thread, and my comment wasn’t even for you initially and you reply like that. You even mention I don’t do velco so I dont know things. That’s a personal attack. Does that mean I can’t make opinions and share info?

If you want to discuss more archer topics in detail, I am more than happy. Like I always say, this is my main character and if ever I am wrong and you have better recommendations, I am more than happy to take your suggestions. After all, I like to maximize my character.

Feel free to correct my build or stat and skill distribution from here onwards, just say it with a bit of respect.

I didn’t flag you. And if you can’t really tell how you post, whatever I don’t care. Come take me to pm instead of off topic here again.

so ranger3 or qs3 ? pros and cons ? my last reset …:sob:

So,are you ready to update the whole guide (all three of them)? :star_struck:

I don’t think so. KKKKKK

well, one thing’s for sure : falc - bm isn’t gonna be a thing again

actually curious if you’ll go for falconer, bm or just something else ?

I’ll go for BM. I can’t play TOS without an AA Main. Falconer was there because it " Auto Attacks " like in Ragnarok.
But I’ve spent so much time with Hórus (My Hawk). I can’t just abandon him. So I’m thinking about Ranger-Falc-Mergen or something like that for another character.

1 Like