Tree of Savior Forum

Have some newbie questiones

I see…
So, then basically it’s no use to create a guild just for yourself.
Thank you.

Does anyone know if the Lepus card viable for ranged weapons (crossbows) or just for melee ones?

Also, can anyone confirm that Nukella can be dropped from the Tenet Church F2 green apparitions? Killed over 10k of those and still no luck :frowning:

No, the aspd Lepus gives is too small.

yes, nukella is very rare though.

1 Like

Shame about Lepus.
I was considering this for purples…

As for Nukella, I realize that it is rare. Just wanted to know if it drops from Apparitions from that location.
Well, then I’ll just keep on trying.

Thank you.

Is there a way to switch off teleporting when clicking on the circling quest marks in the right side of the screen (by the completed quests)?
I keep accidentally clicking on’em and get teleported out of dungeons :frowning:

I know I just can uncheck them in the quest log but it’s a bother to switch them on/off each time. May be there’s a way to disable this functionality?

uncheck is the only option I know, maybe there is some add-on that can help you, but I don’t know about it…

1 Like

Pity…
So many little things that disappoint bit by bit.

Thanks for responding.

A question to people who have cleric characters: is the issue with broken Exorcise skill a known one or should I report it?
I got frustrated even more when turned Chaplain and found out that Magnus Exorcismus (for which I nursed great expectations) is literally can’t be used in a battle situation as the Exorcise circle instead of remaining and damaging for the specified period (like the Cure skill) disappears once it triggers the 1st tick on a monster and can’t be turned to the divine pillar.

It’s another case of bad skill description by imc and is known since forever, which is why Chaplain guides usually recommends picking more than 1 point in Exorcise to make it easier to cast Magnus Exorcismus. Each level of Exorcise adds another circle.

It doesn’t really work like cure either, each Exorcise circle adds a DoT debuff on an enemy (that doesn’t already have the debuff) before disappearing.

Try using Divine Might before Exorcise to see if it helps you.

2 Likes

I have 2 points in it and divine might buff round the clock :slight_smile:
Nevertheless, when I cast the spell in the heat of the battle it disappears instantly :frowning:
I mean, when there’re no procs it stays the stated seconds but when I cast it on the monsters (which is, basically, what you do with attacking spells) it is gone - I have no chance to transform it into the pillar nomatter how hard/fast I try to click on the skill buttun right after the casting of the Exorcise…

Have to try casting it near less enemies then. If you use level3 exorcise it will disappear after hitting 3 enemies, after all.

I see…
Well then, if this is how the skill is supposed to work in the first place, I am… disappointed in it :frowning:
But, since you say it is not broken (just inaccurate description), I’ll leave it be and just live with it.

Thanks for responding.

I am considering purple cards for my auto-attacker and lean towards the DOT ones (like Biteregina) since Marnox is simply not plausible for me.

My question is about the Mineloader card that gives the Shock status - does this status apply some kind of DOT (like poison or bleed) or is it just a status (micro stun perhaps)?

No, shock lowers monster’s int/str only.

1 Like

Oh… I see
Thanks for a quick reply.
Then the place of the 3rd card is so far vacant :slight_smile:

put multiple biterginas, it’s a good card.

1 Like

I have a very high att speed.
I thought more dots - better. They do not stack, don’t they?

I mean bitergina just gives 1 poison dot or do they stack (like 2,3, more stacks of the same dot)?

just to have a higher chance, the poison doesn’t last too long.

1 Like

Hmm…
I think I’ll just try with 1 card first. I believe that with high att speed the dot will be applied quite steadily.

Thanks for your help. As always! :slight_smile:

Usually the point of cards like Biteregina is to bleed the target so you can make use of this card. That’s why usually people will want to stack 3 Bitereginas, to be sure the PATK buff is always on.

1 Like

I understand that.
The point is that with very high att speed the dot should always be there with 3%
At least if the chances are working correctly - that is why I said I wanted to check it first with just 1 card.

I also have 1 new question - about the stat cards for cleric. As I said far above, I’d like to make a pardoner buffer (shop one), it is climbing the cap more or less steadily and I started to think about the end-gear.
So, my question is about the green cards - should I use Linkroller Cards (for a steady always-there +30 SPR) or Lavenzard Cards (+45 SPR for 10s after using an SP potion)? Will the Lavenzard effect linger like the Divine Might buff after I go offline with this character or not (I mean i can prepare the shop, cast Divine Might, then drink a potion and switch characters)?