Tree of Savior Forum

Have some newbie questiones

You might want cleric 2 for divine might.

Yes put them into SPR if you want stronger buffs.

1 Like

Oh!
definitely yes, though it would make the way to Pardoner3 longer :slight_smile:
Could you explain how it works offline: would I be able to cast it to get the +1 skill buff and keep it while being offline for the shop? If yes - i think 1 level in it would be enough?

Also, if it is not too brazen to ask, could you name the monster gems that raise buff skills?

Upd.
Managed to find wiki on the last one - just in case her’s the link:
http://wiki.tosbase.com/wiki/Monster_Gems

Monster Gems:
Blue Fragaras
Rodelin
Doyor
Wendigo Shaman

Just use Divine Might before opening your shop, it will stay that way until you relog it or forget to use DM

1 Like

Thanks!
I studied the gems - it seems that potentially with 5 pieces (weapon, top, bottom, gloves and boots) it would be possible to raise each of the 4 buffs 1 level and either Blessing or Sacrament 2 levels.

I assume it is not allowed to insert more than 1 same monster gem in a weapon and that offhand weapon (like dagger) is not considered a weapon as well?

Only one of the same monster gem works, 2 of the same monster gems won’t have any effect.

1 Like

I see…
then just +1 lvl to each 4 buffs.
Nice enough as well :slight_smile:

Thank you very much for taking the effort to answer so many of my questions! :heart_eyes:

Will try to make this absolute buffer in parallel with my main character.

Okay, good luck on your journey to look out for those gems.

Just keep in mind it’s always nice to have extras.

Our best buffers in telsiai always have extra gems in case of updates or better equipment that have higher spr to place these gems on.

1 Like

Oh I understand that!
In any case this is quite a far-away goal since my cleric is just a 40-lvl stub initially created to have 10 selling positions on the auction :laughing:

Still, it’s always nice to know the direction to move :slight_smile:

Do you know if blessing attribute influence the pandoners buff? I tried to reach IMC support about that and they doesn’t answer me

Tested with a friend to buy my buffs

no attribute > 301
with attribute > 451

Yes, it works.
Don’t expect IMC to answer these questions fast, it will take long before they answer(not sure why, but technical questions they almost don’t answer), maybe ask around your pardoner friends if anything. But yes, they do work.

1 Like

When you put items on the auction it says that they will appear on it in 2 hours.
But, unless I am mistaken, sometimes they do earlier (at least 1 time I think my item was bought earlier than that time). So, is there actually a time limit before items appear in the auction lists or they can appear at any time within 2 hours?

Well I would see the problem that the programmers might had and used that message to display some information about it. Below are my assumptions with some knowledge of development that I have.

As the game try their best to scale (vertical in this context) , they put separate process/servers for each channel. That means each channel doesn’t affect each other and that makes run smoothly. The prior time limit message might have to do with previous solution they made which market would have run dedicated for each channel and had to announce to each other about the new item and (which I think is the most time expensive) there might be some central validation system (anti fraud and other rules), besides the transaction which does the real exchange, which must be atomic and consistent.

In other words, I think it doesn’t take 2 hours, probably they do in much less than minutes and just don’t have time to update it

1 Like

Thanks for giving your opinion and explanation!

All of a sudden my main character started to aggro all monsters.
Even those that are way below my level.
It’s as if I started to irradiate some aggro aura.

Why is that so that every critter is so angry with me? :sob:

What’s your build? Diev statues aggro mobs and Aukuras aggro to you. Divine Might aggro to you as well

The character i am worried about is an archer and it’s not about specific skills - now I just can’t go through any location without all the monsters magnet to myself. In the Uphill defense monsters just ignore the torch and just rush at me.
I am positive that something has happened since I know how it was before (everything was alright till a couple of days ago).
:frowning:

Falcon maybe? Or pet

You have a quest that triggers mob to aggro.

check your quests from one of those maps near dvasia peak.

it’s a very useful quest IMO

Had falcon for quite a while before. Also tried it without the bird - no help, alas.

Actually, I though that this might be the case (since it started some-when when I had time to move along the main quest line and started the quest with the sneaky historian who turned out to be a demon), but I switched the quest off and it didn’t help.
Can it be that it kinda keeps influencing even if I unchecked it in the quest journal?

Hmm I don’t think rexipher triggers any quests that gives you full aggro.

I can only remember Dvasia peak quests, there are others but right now that’s all I can think of