Tree of Savior Forum

Have some newbie questiones

just to have a higher chance, the poison doesn’t last too long.

1 Like

Hmm…
I think I’ll just try with 1 card first. I believe that with high att speed the dot will be applied quite steadily.

Thanks for your help. As always! :slight_smile:

Usually the point of cards like Biteregina is to bleed the target so you can make use of this card. That’s why usually people will want to stack 3 Bitereginas, to be sure the PATK buff is always on.

1 Like

I understand that.
The point is that with very high att speed the dot should always be there with 3%
At least if the chances are working correctly - that is why I said I wanted to check it first with just 1 card.

I also have 1 new question - about the stat cards for cleric. As I said far above, I’d like to make a pardoner buffer (shop one), it is climbing the cap more or less steadily and I started to think about the end-gear.
So, my question is about the green cards - should I use Linkroller Cards (for a steady always-there +30 SPR) or Lavenzard Cards (+45 SPR for 10s after using an SP potion)? Will the Lavenzard effect linger like the Divine Might buff after I go offline with this character or not (I mean i can prepare the shop, cast Divine Might, then drink a potion and switch characters)?

I saw a video showing DOT. Have that changed in any patch ?

hmm which shock is it from?
I dont recall zornhau shock or crown shock doing dot

Mineloader one, like this video https://youtu.be/Qfh_-v52Dz4

Wasn’t this debuff from this card you guys were talking?

3 Likes

Interesting, that’s actually something new to learn since people don’t use that card much.

I think it’s a different shock compared to Zucken/Crown.

Wow!
Thanks for the video. It shows it pretty neatly.

BTW, the proc cards give the (card stars/3)% chance - does it have fractional parts (i mean if the card has 10 stars the chance will be 3.(3)% or will be rounded to just 3)?

In addition to my last question about SPR cards, I have anew one (yes, i never stop :slight_smile: but in my turn, I always try to help players in the game with their questions I know answers).
Upgrading gems is a pang. Especially when trying to go over lvl5 - is there a way to farm abrasives? I checked all abrasives in the tos.net.tv database and it does not say where to get them (apart from some dailies (like the 270 cube or Uphill Defense).

3 of the cards means 10%.
like 3 rafenes = +10 all stats.

Alternate to abrasives — do challenge mode, feed useless gear to gems

1 Like

Thanks, this means that it is 3.3% for one 10-star card after all. I needed to know since I think about having 3 separate DOT cards.

I see…
I understand that things can be fed to gems as well. Just thought that abrasives can be obtained/ dropped somewhere (even with a relatively low chance).

Thank you for your answers. Now the only question whether Linkroller or Lavenzard Cards are the best for pardoner shop character remains :slight_smile:

Hmm there’s two gimmicks that give abrasives, check my thread:

I haven’t tested lavenzards for shops but I think they don’t work, better wait for a real answer though

2 Likes

Wow! Thank you - will check.
Does gimmick means a repeatable hidden quest (like dexter’s collection)?

Yes, I wrote how many times you can do a gimmick in the guide.

Edit: I just realized, I didn’t put how many times you could do it in the doc, but I remember it’s 3x a day for the evac abrasives.

And 3 or 5 times for the launcher in kadumel?

edit2: I read edit history, here you go:

Kadumel Cliff:
2 - Shooter game, Launcher(cube) (doable 4x a day)

Rewards:

Gem Abrasive, can be Basic, Intermediate, or Advanced
Achievement Points

Evac
2 - Pendulum (2x a day?)

Rewards:

Gem Abrasive Lv1, Lv 2, Lv3 OR Big Stamina Pill (thanks senpaikunchanperson for confirming on Lv1 Abrasives and Vodka for Lv3)
Big Stamina Pill

1 Like

Thanks a lot!
Will check this out.
To tell the truth, I am sick and tired of doing multiple Uphills up to 8 stage in the hope to get the 15,5k abrasive.

Following our discussion about the Mineloader card - I raised in to +10 and inserted. And, to tell the truth, I am disappointed and do not advise it in slot. The main reason is a very short period - 3s (just as it says in the description - i did hope it was a typo, since in the video the period was quite longer). Used almost all the cards I hamstered over the last 2 month :(…
Ah well, what’s done is done, and it is not that I have a number of Marnoxes crowding to be inserted after all.

1 Like

Just in case someone is curious - checked the Lavenzard card - the buff does not linger so it should not be considered for a shop pardoner and thus the only green option is Linkroller.

As for the abrasive gimmicks, I checked both and can say that the Evac one takes too much time to be considered as a daily (the chances of getting a stamina pill are also high, so the efficiency is even lower), though it may be a reasonable side activity when farming brown flowers. As for Kadumell Cliff, it is really easy/quick (with the Cursed Towers’ portal one may do 4 times within 2 mins) but the abrasives you get are just 300 points (with a low chance for 1200 one); so it might be useful but definitely not as a main (or even noticeable) gem points income.

I suppose my last question in this thread will actually be about it’s being closed :frowning:

I am quite sure that I shall have other questions in future and it is sad that the threads are auto-closed after 2 months. I dislike spawning threads but, because of the auto-close rule, it might be my only option, so I’d like to ask if it will be OK/allowed?

it should be, the auto closing rule is set up for newer threads. My fencer thread is like 2 years old already?

1 Like

[This topic will automatically close in 16 hours.]

@STAFF_Letitia thanks :blush:

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.