Tree of Savior Forum

Has the average stopped going down?

I know you’re joking, but if Geek Squad had any sense they’d collect the same stuff. Stats, configs, errors, and details of what you’ve tried to resolve it. Sucks that your stats got deleted, but as you’ve already put that info into a support ticket, just copy and paste it into a new thread and see if it flies. Hell I might even chip in and try to help if you show willing.

You’re right it’s IMC’s interest to make sure the game is compatible. But with every game, there’s gonna be people who have trouble running it (and some cases companies can’t / won’t resolve) and it sucks that you’re one of them.

Either that lake goes dry, you help fill it, or you pray for an IMC rain shower. But seeing you complain as the lake dries up isn’t doing anything for anybody, you more than us. But anyway, I know where this is going. I’d love to be proved wrong.

3 Likes

But complaining endlessly in every single topic that pops up, should fix his computer right? Trying to argue with every person who doesn’t agree and when losing the argument, just leave/ignore it? That doesn’t fix a computer/error?

Whew, TIL.

There’s a bunch of them. They supposedly don’t play the game, like the game, or can’t play the game, yet they see a big need to doom post on the forums every chance they get.

There are so many other games they can play and move on.

RIP.

3 Likes

so finally are about to reach the place were even tos has trouble to sink any deeper
lets celebrate this

I sure would love to debate with you people about making positive posts but seeing as how the last time that went with the whole thread being DELETED you people are just so right.

Long time lurkers first time posters showing me up. Look at how I cower in fear of their amazing forum prowess. Meanwhile all around them all these forums are is a bunch of opinions, complaints, suggestions that they never speak about just only this topic.

Allow me to take a step back and admit defeat. You all are completely right the game is doing great. Good work team keep up the hard work and I look forward to seeing your other posts in every single other topic there’s a complaint complaining about people. :laughing:

4 Likes

Eksdee, at least you know your place.

1 Like

Lets be real SA may have the most players but they also have the cheapest players. I still believe NA/SEA are carrying iToS. SA currency exchange rates are low compared to NA and SEA. So technically NA/SEA are carrying iToS financially cause BRs are cheap and can’t afford most things.

2 Likes

I think it will roughly stay where it’s at right now, no large increase or decrease until maybe the major re-balance patch comes out for us. I’m looking forward to it and hope that we get a more polished game than what we currently have and I think a lot of players are hopeful as well.

keep being positive, flower something something.

1 Like

Isn’t SEA pricing same on Steam as SA?
It was one of the reasons I played on SEA servers rather than NA even though they both are about 200 ping for me.

as for the SEA part I will say no. Most whale I noe, are either famous RMT (which dun buy TP, becoz ratio of TP:Silver) or had left to other game.

But still I wonder who those fishy Enchant Scroll seller at market selling 100-200 every time :yum:, even with addons cant trace down who is it lol. But then yeah gacha costume sometimes do get a lot $$$ for imc.

1 Like

I would imagine majority of their current income is new players buying gacha cubes for a costume or token sales. Any old player by now farmed enough silver to buy a headgear already enchanted from launch.

1 Like

There’s one thing though, at least in Klai. There’s very few good hats currently and for sure “godly” hats are quite limited.

Even if you play since launch it’s currently quite hard for you to have perfect hats for all the 3 slots, especially when you have physical and magic dps characters. It’s quite safe to say that only a really small part of current players have the dream hats with 3 almost maxed offensive lines.

I think most players are using two lines offensive hats with decent/max values and very few hats at least one really good 3 lines one. So I guess quite a good amount of players still rolls enchant on hats but here’s a catch, most of old players with a lot of alts buys hats from Market instead of from TP Shop after farming silver from dailies.

How did the topic go from the player base to enchanted hats?

2 Likes

We went green! :scream:

2 Likes

And here…we…go…!

If IMC open new Servers on each region, players will come back and give a new chance to the game.
But IMC need to fix the main problems as Optimization / Bug Exploits / Balancements first.

Tree Of Savior isn’t dying, just in a prolonged open beta.

This is part of the reason for shifting progression mechanics away from levels (skills having inherent damage) and primarily onto gear.

Gear progression models are forgiving for new players. Every time a game is “expanded” new gear can out-date the old, being acquirable to re-level the playing field. This model is primarily the reason almost every (modern) MMO uses gear as the primary progression mechanic.

Over time players in every game come and go. Player churn is unavoidable. Shutting out new players because a game has existed too long and everyone is too far ahead is a bad thing for any MMO, so new updates with new gear to acquire that doesn’t require the old gear allows new players to get into the game without the previous 12+months of progression.

I doubt that new servers would do much good. Not without killing the old servers in some similar world-catastrophe to FF Reborn. I think splitting the playerbase is high-risk.

2 Likes

+13.8 necro afk farmers!

4 Likes

I don’t like this system (prolly one of the reasons that made me quit DN) but I guess we have yet to have a better way to achieve its intents.

1 Like

But twitter seems pretty dead tho

2 Likes