Tree of Savior Forum

Has the average stopped going down?

Quick question for you. If you have been lurking reading my posts then you should know I tried installing this game a couple weeks ago to play then had errors and bad performance right?

I was going to remake my Paladin but ayyy lmao still same problem of erroring all the time. But that got fixed right?

Oh wait, thats right Staff deleted that part. Guess it never happened my bad I do not play the game or interested sorry do carry on.

4 Likes

Never said I was lurking all of your posts, thatā€™s just dumb. Lurking the forums in general. I donā€™t have any problems with errors and neither do a lot of the people so perhaps we just got blessed by IMC?

Perhaps you should try and get your system in order before blaming everything on something/someone else? I donā€™t pretend to know anything about the technical part of this game, but it seems to me that saying, hurr durr my game has errors bcoz imc hurr durr, doesnā€™t seem all too justified. But thatā€™s just me.

Keep posting negativity on a forum based on a game you donā€™t even play. Whatever gets you trough the day. :slight_smile: inb4 hurr omgz durr whitekn1ght durr imz juzt 4n 1nternetz trolzz hurr.

Have a wonderful day!

3 Likes

ā€œEnjoy it while it lastsā€ Thatā€™s my way of playing TOS.
Some will argue there isnā€™t much left to enjoy but Iā€™m still having fun.
Just avoid broken class and mechanism.

The ā€˜Amazing TOSā€™ will never happen anyway.

2 Likes

:thinking:

My system runs great thanks. Maybe they need to get their pasta dinner to serve better? Reposting for hilarity sake since it got deleted.

2 Likes

I guess this is also a real issue. Fk IMC amiryt?

Nice Card, got mine a while ago as well. No errors though, perhaps IMC just loves me. Puts on tinfoil hat

1 Like

Many years, i see you lack basic reading skills as well. Maybe you should head to the next topic, you seem to have trouble keeping up.

silute relocation sure did saved iTOS.

Great job, @staff . Ban to the Doomposters :imp:

Sure if thereā€™s a playable game left after the great balance patch people are hoping will fix everything. I will just roll up a Sadhu again then post how great it is to play or any of the numerous other classes to ā€œavoidā€ like the other person just said. :ok_hand:

1 Like

Good call to avoid the discussion, move along. :slight_smile:

Nah, the last laugh goes to those people enjoying themselves in ToS or some other game instead of wasting time doomposting allover a forum :grin:

Come and join us, Ophi. Itā€™s nice over here. :heart:

9 Likes

I WOULD BUT THE GAME ERRORS. Tried reformats with clean updated drivers, playing with different driver versions, send tickets and problem reports nothing works wtf do you people not understand. I was going to try Monk out from my Paladin but I literally can not play the game. Do you people seriously believe that every damn post on the forum is empty for no reason.

1 Like

Then start a thread, post your specs, dxdiag, error messages etc. and see if the community can help you. If we cant and support canā€™t help you, then thereā€™s nothing you can do except try again later.

Everyone else just seeing you spending so much time complaining. It just looks a waste of time when you could be having a lot of fun somewhere.

Come join us in RevO, Overwatch, or something else. Nerfing newbs with D.Va is lots more fun than Tree of Forum.

4 Likes

I already did post my specs but guess what happened. The thread disappeared. Every time you post evidence of like say this problem stems back to January and the optimization update things magically disappear because the rabid community wants to deny all problems.

It is a bloody fight with the peanut gallery to pinpoint the issue of them not hiring the proper people to handle problems without troubleshooting myself like a saint. But unfortunately SOMETIMES the issue is on their side to fix compatibility not on players. So of course I have been posting for a while because they did not fix it on their end for months.

Maybe I should take my PC to the geek squad too?

2 Likes

Its all a lie!

That increase in players are just a alot of necro alts being created while its easy to level new accounts! :japanese_goblin:

3 Likes

You are stating then that people are multi accounting at the same time?

Itā€™s a lot of smurf (alt) accounts.
I am a new player who just downloaded the game a week ago. I think it scratches than RO itch, so Iā€™m loving it right now. But I have seen people make new accounts just to get the goodies from the new players event.

They should have just let everyone join in on the fun. Not just new accounts. You gotta look after your existing player base as well. I just intend to enjoy the game while it lasts. It could be shut in a year or 10ā€¦ Just have fun playing it.

1 Like

it was a joke, hence that face i added :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Oh alright, sorry.

Though what you said is partially true. I made a Templar on an alt account for example :thinking:

pretty sure SA/Silute save the game by a bit lol.
look at hw many comments from em at the penguin event thing. while rest of the server LuL

2 Likes

ITT: People not understanding the concept of a dried lake and trolling people with problems causing the lake to dry further. Then in others supporting the new generation of leechers replacing the old community that actually cared to play.

Nice solid community the feedom flag force has created. Enjoy warping people to the level 250 area or else they quit, yet call people with the serious issues a bunch of trolls. :wink:

ITT: How to flag posts hoping nobody clicks on them.

1 Like