Tree of Savior Forum

Guild Point Abuse?

Fufa are you the one who kill Skialipse within 10 seconds? :slight_smile::pray:t3:

wait so there is a limit for login&relogin per-day? If somehow we exceed the limit could be banned? what?that is interesting

2 Likes

I think thats FFFFuta. xD

1 Like

As i can understand from this, the defender was accused to have abnormality in access activities, in many cases such as, loading character data, moving maps, etc, that would have been impossible to achieve unless its using some tools to differently accessing the server API at an “impossible pace” as the normal game is capable of?

I don’t see any valid reasons here for a sanction to be even applied without even considering the validity of the above statement. Simply slapping a “Guild Point Abuse” then latter mention its something else is just as unprofessional as any interns would do in a company oh i forgot they are actually interns huh. If someone is spamming your API, it can have many reasons. In Game, you did block or temporary restrict the request if the calls is requested at a tremendous speed over a short time. It would even requires a re-authentication to have any further request of the same thing. You can literally just do that and judge the situations later on. Simple eyeballing the reason just to ban people is just, Unprofessional.

TL:DR = Sasuga IMC.

1 Like

hey hey,
our guild bout to spam pantorex when we reach lv 17 in next 2 weeks cause we have 37 guild reset and probably some more
now this issue catches my attention
are you gonna banned us all too for spamming that amount of guild raids?

as funny it can get, no you wont, probably. Just do it slower and wait for the 60 sec everytime it ends probably you will do just fine if you really concerned about this.

I mean if its kill time the case like the guy above i am highly geared and can kill pantorex as solo as well in couple of skill rotation
in fact after we ve done instead of waiting 60s we often just relog and reenter cause waiting 60s without option to end/leave is just waste of time
its not my fault that lv 17 pantorex is squishier than lv 15 boruta which now crazily-insanely-buffed-to-the-roof that i heard it overkills so many small lv <16 guilds because it nows need invested parties and longer weeks to kill with only x2 rewards.

Oh sorry fufa.Anyway hope you will be cleared soon.

this is what imc replied to me
could you please provide the process on how the investigation was done?

and i think it’s not fair for me that you claimed that i was ban because of “guild point abuse” then you changed it to “abnormal access to the server”.
and i’m gonna say it again that
“it’s no point that I need to use 3rd program to enter tenet garden map at that time since all the reset voucher at my guild master and he can kill pantorex in 1 shot. I just manually help him by spam entering raid together and leaving raid by ‘select other char’ UI which that may cause the error abnormal login you mentioned.”
please re-check the logs again. because i never use any 3rd party programs.
@Staff_Jin

Can you further elaborate what this means? You’re statement is very vague at some point and it has nothing to do with ‘Guild Point Abuse’ that you guys are trying to claim to be the sole reason for getting banned.

Come on, be at least reasonable and come up with a better alibi. Not just giving us a generic reply like what you always say… Even Detective Conan does a better job in investigating than you guys do. You get paid so at least give us the service that we deserve. Go do your investigation thoroughly.

As you can see from SS above, his ticket cant even reach the investigation team. What we really need from you is the “justice” for innocent player. Please grant our request to trigger the re-verification process.

Thanks,
DW

when actual packet manipulation from 3rd party tools escape their eyes , but own buggy coding gets detected as packet manipulation on their end.

Hope IMC do something about this

:man_shrugging:

1 Like

bugs become features and features become abuse poggers

Maybe some add ons created this?

the sole reason why they actually deleted my coment on this thread is proof that they did something wrong and wont admit it, lmao

I am the one flag you, if you want to report RMT or hack and you claimed that you have evidence, why not you just report in the proper forum thread? :rage: Please stop messing around.

1 Like

meanwhile in central parias forest

15 days . much wow

1 Like

This one is shady. We don’t really get how this player got banned. Without any elaborated evidence. Can management provide enough details on how he got banned? So everyone can be clarified on this issue. I had to make an account because IMC lacks evidence. And please mods reply here also, some anons (like me) are curious about this matter. Thank you.

1 Like

As you can see “This is due to the detection of access and manipulation attempts that cannot be detected only by normal game activities” (its too complicated for you guys. your brain wont reach that). or more like (im too lazy to find out. lets just answer like this and case closed).

3 Likes

so spamming 40+ pantorex in 30 min is fine right?? right??
i dont wanna get banned 2 weeks for the lack of leave guild raid feature and i hate waiting 60 seconds like a doof