Tree of Savior Forum

[GUILD] Otaku ,, International English Guild. RECRUITING!

No, it’s not full. Feel free to apply and join the fun :smiley:

Tell us a bit about yourself.
Hokay where to start? Most friends (and whats worst parents :stuck_out_tongue: ) call me TK, so lets keep it this way. Im 27yo architect. Thanks to that have plenty of time to play games, watch anime and still earn for living. Best job ever.
What is Your IGN going to be?
Probably Lovelock. But we will see because:
Which class are you taking?
To be honest - any. Im quite alt addicted, love to make new chars and check new things. Probably i will start with priest, but i dont know if i will be faithful to it. If there will be any need in guild to fill gaps happy to do so - i find fun in all roles.
Where do you live plus timezone?
Official UTC+1, but have strange inside clock, so i go sleep 10am, wake up at 4pm and sit whole night.
How much hours do you (plan to) play a day?
Based on work. As far i know this month will be “lazy” one, so i wont have much to do - so more time to play. Sometimes it will be no game-no life, sometimes 2-3h.
Why did you choose for Otaku?
Bit ancient story: I used to play game call MythWar2 and i have had great guild in it. Tones of fun no matter if we won or lost. Even daily routine things were entertaining. But day after day more and more left, and one day i released im the only one from “old guards” left. So i left game too, to find this “feeling” again. Without luck. Most guilds in mmos nowadays are all about “be top”, “be great”, raid, raid, raid… So in most games i manage to be solo player (or thanks to solo build, or using 2-3 chars in same time) to avoid this race. Recent i read that MW2 was closed, this remind me what i was looking for and made me decided to give guilds a try in ToS. Why Otaku? You know what you are looking for - isnt the same?
Are you prepared to commit yourself to the most fun guild?
For sure. Its all about fun :slight_smile:

Nice to meetcha!

We have a discord channel for members if that interests you (it’s always nice to see more members join the channel :laughing:) , though idk about getting the code for it.

Glad to have you aboard TK!

Our Kaichou told me about this so don’t worry about it comrade!

We are social type of guild to sum it all up but I assure you we have Goals too for PvE/PvP so don’t worry if you’re worried that we are just a bunch of people slacking off all day. :smile:

Oh and like Capolin said we have Discord.

I might be interested in your guild it really depends on the people.

1. Im a chill fun loveing dude who likes having fun.
  2. Depends if im feeling RP like or Not. It could be Acid Lies, or Zhiek Rose
  3. Dunno yet.
  4. Flordia EST
  5. To many hours.
  6. Cause you seem active.
  7. Sure why not.

http://data1.whicdn.com/images/48786648/large.gif

Oh and that dicord link dont work.

Oh and doubly. Yea I answered the application lazily. Id rather just join the discord and be friendly concidering I want to know about the people in the guild and see if i like most people before I join the guild or at least… full ass the application to join the guild. shrug

Hi there and welcome! :smile:

Woops sorry I forgot that the link expired, here’s the new one! < Expired for Security reason >

I sure hope you’ll like our guild once iCbt2 starts!

It litterally just expired… https://discord.gg/0abmxyuQMIMevqOH is the new one. AND i made it so it doesnt expire.

The new code I made was only 30 mins till it expires for security purposes to avoid unwanted spams and unnecessary joins.

I’ll edit it now as expired.

PS: please redact that link. Thank you :smile:

I’m actually pretty interested in this guild.
If it’s not full, may I apply?
thank you :3

There is no reason not to :slight_smile: Even without spots you will find nice people to hang out with.

Im 25 years old Currenltly on Disability (Confidential Info) i been playing mmo’s since forever and i played RO back when it was cool
I Cant Say any of the IGN’s i will pick cuz id rather Secure the name i want before i release the info i hate when my names r taken
Which class are you taking? Undecided right now but ima a Mage type of Person so Prolly some Mage. Ill be doing tons of testing and trying out the different jobs and whatnot to actually see what im gonna go as
Eastern Time zone
Dunno prolly about 8+ hours a day
Big anime fan watched a crap ton of it and stuff plus Discord is Best Cord
my body is ready

Nope the guild is not yet full so feel free to join us anytime Doxy. :smile:

Edit:
Hi there Barkley! Welcome aboard!

Ikr :expressionless: , you better get ready for a list of in game list, you already know that we got a 150k participants this Cbt2! Good luck! :smile:

http://imgur.com/AvWdYOo
i little reedit it to make it more readable (special alert part on snow white hairs) hope its ok :wink:

My real name is Nick. I’m currently 22 years of age but will be 23 in about two weeks!

Doxy

I’m looking to go 1x swordsman 3x peltasta 2x Squire

I live in the US EST

I plan on playing almost all day, every day.

This guild seems like an active community! Also you guys put a lot of work into making this thread and I can appreciate that (:. Oh and also, Otaku haha.

Of course I am! Less than two day hype! Can’t wait to meet everyone ^^.

The time in between betas are like filler episodes :smirk:

Soo guys, Yesterday i had suckish wifi and was a little bit busy…

Here is my replies to all your replies! LETS GOOOO!!!

@heliosneke
The guild is not full we are barely half way there i think? facing the twenties!

@Selyuu
Deff, we are all having fun and entertaining eachother untill the time is there!
Care to join? :3

@Lovelock
Welcome aboard TK! TK reminds me of Digimon so it will deff stay in my mind lel.

@imaword
Don’t be worried child… It’s all the best for everyone. Welcome glad to have a nother izaya in the guild haha.

@xBarkley
Damn another player again welcome to the guild Otaku. Looking forward to it!

@Lovelock
again, Np its always OKAY to contribute!

@DoxyRIP
Nicuhh! Another one. Welcome tothe guild everyone and everything!
Looking forward to it Doxy!

Soo everyone as you may already know Discordd is up and running!
Everyone who is part of the guild and haven’t join yet please click the link below!

Now let’s have some fun until beta!

Welcome Doxy! If you want to jump on the hype ship, come join us in Otaku’s Discord channel.

1 Like

Wow this thread exploded with activity while I was asleep. Instead of welcoming everyone individually take this:

Hope you have fun with us!

I’d like to join ;o
I’m 19, in college. I spend way too much time on my PC, it’s my god and savior. My name is Duy, but it’s pronounced (Dewey) because stuff that sounds the sound the way you’d think is too mainstream.
Probably KaiZa, or put some Xs at the end if that’s taken cause having Xs in your name makes you cool.
I’m not sure yet, this is the first time I’ll be playing.
I’m in the US, central time.
I spend at the least 6 hours a day playing MMOs, and that’ll probably be the same with this…
I like friendly casual guilds.
My body is ready.

1 Like

Hahahaha, the x’s make you cool!

Welcome to the family KaiZa!

Shazam!

P.S. Join the love quickly at our discordd channel!

Welcome Dewey!

Click the picture below to join our hype party!
(Discord channel and please note that it’ll expire after a you accepted the invitation)

PS Lemme know if the invitation expired