Tree of Savior Forum

[GUILD] Otaku ,, International English Guild. RECRUITING!

Disco Disco!

Bumping for great justice.

Bumping without bumping lel.

Presses X

Welcome! <3

1. New to ToS. Looking for friends.
  2. Tocino
  3. No idea
  4. -8 GMT
  5. 3+, not sure
  6. Looking for friends
  7. Sure, why not.

Tell us a bit about yourself.
Iā€™ll keep my real name secret, but Iā€™m 18 years old. Iā€™ve been watching anime for a few years now, though sometimes I get somewhat of a burnout and take pauses from time to time. Iā€™m not sure if Iā€™ll stick to this game for a long time, but I figured Iā€™d at least try it and join a guild at the same time.
What is Your IGN going to be?
Probably something along the lines of Kusoneko or something. I might make alts in which case itā€™ll be [whatever I feel like putting here]neko.
Which class are you taking?
Iā€™m not really sure, I donā€™t really know much about this game, I just happened to fall on it randomly while browsing, and from what I seem to understand thereā€™s a ton of classes, so Iā€™ll pick when it happens probably.
Where do you live plus timezone?
Canada - Eastern Time (UTC-5), but I currently sleep during the day and live during the night because reasons.
How much hours do you (plan to) play a day?
Maybe 1-5 depending on whether I feel like playing and whether I have a lot of anime to watch and whether Iā€™m busy or not.
Why did you choose for Otaku?
Because I guess joining a guild with a community that likes anime when Iā€™m a pretty big anime fan isnā€™t a bad idea. And you guys look friendly.
Are you prepared to commit yourself to the most fun guild?
Well, like I said, whether Iā€™ll continue playing the game a lot or not after a while will highly depend on whether I like it or not, past that Iā€™m totally fine with joining a guild, no reason not to, the more the merrier, right?

@xelectrox Welcome to Otaku Tocino! No need to worry, we are all new ^^ā€™

@Kusoneko More the merrier indeed. Welcome!

All thatā€™s left is to stand around and look cool until Tuesday.

@xelectrox and @Kusoneko Welcome to the guild!

I sure hope youā€™ll enjoy the game especially our guild and stay for as long as you like. :smile:

Tocino is already in our Guildā€™s Discord Channel you can come in and join us.

Helllooo. Im 23 y/o Australian guy looking for somepeople to play with! I have played MMOā€™s for a while and I love anime (though I dont watch it too much these days).
What is Your IGN going to be?
Ign will be Erufufu and various combinations of word+fufu for alts.
Lag is a factor foir me here But I want to go Wugushi, if lag is too brutal ill probably down the squire road.
Australia GMT+10:30. Most of you guys will probs be in bed when im online, but I will be there to entertain you super early morning people.
depending on work about 4 or 5 hours. Will slow down considerably when Fallout 4 is released.
Seems like a fun guild for the time being and I want peeps to play with that I somewhat share interests with.
always.

1 Like

@xelectrox
Welcome to the guild my friend, join our discrodd and get connected!

@Kusoneko
As long its a neko its good right? Lol
Welcome to the Otaku guild and looking forward to see you in our Discord plus game!

@ashleycarlknight23
Also welcome to you knight in shining armour!

Glad yo see all you guys coming up and joining the party :3

See you in our Discord :smiley:

2 Likes

Hi there Erufufu and welcome to the guild!

Finally someone close to my timezone +8 here :smile:

Also we have a discord channel you can jump in and join the hype bandwagon.

1 Like

Welcome everyone! Glad to have you and hope you have a great time!

Beta will soon be upon us!

@Aizen @Miszta Thanks, by the way I missed the invite, can you send another one? (rip my discord client, will be in 10 discord servers with this one xD)

And yeah, as long as itā€™s neko itā€™s perfect.

EDIT: nvm about the invite, I found one that works by scrolling up.

Sorry about that neko :3 I was asleep at that time to give you another invite code but Iā€™m glad you found it anyway. See you in game!

My name is Koen, 21 years old. Iā€™m a casual gamer but if I love the game like really love I can play the sh*t out of it. My job/study is Software Engineering aka IT Developer so expect me to be that nerd.

What is your IGN going to be?.
Chiefford
Oke let me explainā€¦
When I was a kid I loved ā€œNative Americansā€ and ā€œFordā€ cars so I became the Chief of Ford (we can dream).
I basically sticked to the name

The Netherlands, GMT +1

Very good questionā€¦

I know Miszta irl and he makes the most fun and amazing guilds/clans I have ever been in.

FreeJack was the best!!

So I expect this to be a epic journey!

LETā€™S GO

Tell us a bit about yourself. Iā€™m 26, F, and i love a large variety of games. I am a social person so i donā€™t like to play games alone/solo.
What is Your IGN going to be? Bast, my team name is Warmarshal
Which class are you taking? 2 Rank Pyro, 3 rank Elementalist
Where do you live plus timezone? Louisiana USA, CST
How much hours do you (plan to) play a day? As much as the game will allow me to, servers almost always full x3
Why did you choose for Otaku? I was looking for a guild who is english speaking, social and friendly. Plus i love anime <33
Are you prepared to commit yourself to the most fun guild? My Body is Ready!

Welcome @Chiefford and @bast_warmarshal!

Sorry we havenā€™t checked the forum for the last 12 hours, the game occupied us a bit.

@Chiefford Bast is already in our Discord Channel. Since you know our Captain, I assumed you already got in our Channel but I canā€™t see your name on the list. Anyway hereā€™s the invitation code. See you two in game! :smile:

@Chiefford
Hahahaha, finally my friend! Join the powah!
Join the Discord boy. See Aizenā€™s post for that one.

@Bast
Welcome to you too! Iā€™ll see you guys in the discordd and hopefully the game soon as well :smiley:

Hi i want to join your guild ā€¦ But i wonder what server are you playing in ???