Tree of Savior Forum

[GUILD] Otaku ,, International English Guild. RECRUITING!

Tell us a bit about yourself.
Alright so my real name is Kris and I am basically a college nerd who likes to sing, play video games, and anime all day basically. I’m a pretty approachable person so it’d be nice to meet new people y’ know.

What is Your IGN going to be?
I’m definitely going to shoot for Akyo

Which class are you taking?
Archer class with specialty of sapper into schwarzer, already made the build :smile:
Where do you live plus timezone?
I currently live in the USA in California, so guessing my timezone I think is Pacific Standard Time (PST)

How much hours do you (plan to) play a day?
All day o-o

Why did you choose for Otaku?
I saw a lot of work put into the process of introducing the guild, I would love to join this guild because of course, I believe in Anime and I love the Otaku culture~~! Moe is love Moe is life… Uhh besides that, I want to help this guild grow as well as a gamer and a person! :slight_smile:

Are you prepared to commit yourself to the most fun guild?
24/7 baby, actually idk about 24/7 since college… but I will do my best to help everyone and anyone in need in the guild :slight_smile:

Off course Capofin, and you’re welcome again!
Please check the discordapp asap when u got time, its going to be a crucial guild communication.

But well well well…
A new member already!

Welcome Akyo!

Glad to have you around, we will let the guild grow all together as a real family and guild!
And no worries about the time we are all realistic and busy with irl but we will dedicate all the time we got left for this, am I right guys?

Hehehehehe… Anyways back on topic. Welcome again and looking forward to it mate!

Please don’t forget to check our Discord here is the invite link; https://discord.gg/0abmxyuQMINEtl1g
We need to get everybody in here. Let’s go!

Good to see more people joining <3

Noticed people are joing the discord channel as well. Come over to join our conversation and prepare for closed beta. So we can find each other ingame easy and asap :wink:

Seriously, as a command join asap you see the link.

Best and easy way to communicate!

IKUZO MINNA!~

Hey there Alone!

Stop being alone and join us ^^

http://animesyracuse.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/20890-1425236306_ca4cc71c81_o_super.jpg

Behold my wondrous paint.net skills. Three cheers for actually paying attention in grade 10 business tech when they taught it.

Join us, We know you want to.

Quick note to all members of Otaku. If you are looking for ways to help our recruiting process or feel the need to make an immediate impact on the guild, I have just the thing for you!

^^^ Yup, This thing right here. Be proud that you are an Otaku! Show it off! This will also help spread the word about our friendly little community and attract new members. Remember you are representing Otaku with this banner, (Or the other fashionable banners) so make sure to be an absolute delight!

Thank you for your time, have some sparkles =D

Tell us a bit about yourself.
Call me “C” I don’t want those in the organization to know my name. Ni jyu ni sai, been a gamer and a fan of anime since my 3rd grade. because of that I took up Programming and Japanese as one of my minor subject in college. I’ve played a lot of mmos, you could say I’m between casual and hardcore type. :slight_smile: To sum it all up just another normal human with a normal interests.
What is Your IGN going to be?
Dunno yet so…err Just name me as Aizen for now.
Which class are you taking?
Mage, I always pick mage as a first on rpgs. Squishy yes but they’re awesome imo.
Where do you live plus timezone?
=Message redacted by Agent C= GMT +8
How much hours do you (plan to) play a day?
4-10 hours but it varies, we all got life right? RIGHT?
Why did you choose for Otaku?
Main reason is a social guild though the Otaku name can be a bit controversial to the eyes of other people but heck I joined anyways. Why? I have a small Heartaku besides the organization won’t find me here but for how long? Gulp
Are you prepared to commit yourself to the most fun guild?
I-is that a trick question? :open_mouth: jokes aside, yeah I am but I have a golden rule for myself though. Game < Life

Now I shall

El psy congroo

Welcome Aizen! I promise we don’t bite!

Welcome secret agent C, John told me you would have come sooner or later.
To be honest we needed two man extra for Mission Saving the woods and trees.
They told us you count for four. So we shall be fine with this addition…

Lelelelel. Welcome to the guild Aizen!
The whole guild is between casual and hardcore.

The Guild of all trades plus so much otakuness is here!
Now let’s dive in together,

P.S. We don’t care about what the others think. It’s about USS!

P.S.S. I can’t anymore members to the OP (reached max edits)

WHOAH, I dedicated one whole day just to playing LoveLive SIF, watching anime (finished Overlord) and i didn’t check the forum. And guess what? I missed on such an icrease in activity here :open_mouth:

I see noone shows love to TeamSpeak3 anymore. Well, i guess the free options are a better course of action xD

By the way, now that iCBT 2 is so close, I have a question to everyone regarding the IGN you want to use. Are you going to use your mentioned IGN as the account name or the character name? I cant decide, i’m used to having one unique name for a character xD

EDIT: ‘‘The instant invite is invalid or has expired’’

Bakaaa,

Keep ur head with us, the game is so close lol (np though dear XD)

But ehm yess Discord is the best atm free or not free in everyones opinionatm
Here a new generated invite link (look at the security of servers);

So join us and let us rejoice in conquerance!

P.S. I am using Miszta… I think most use their username idk for sure… We can make a ign list on Discord :wink:

Not quite sure yet, let’s wait and see, maybe we’ll end up having a funny name. I know a lot of people with clever and funny names in other games but I’ll make this guy as an example.

Behold!

Those who don’t know will forever be damned by our Lord Touch Me.

Come one, come all! We’re the most fun guild around!

These Kouhai’s hahahaha!

They shall come sooner or later :blush:

Small bump :smile:

Sounds fun. Is the guild full?

Such an entertaining thread. :kissing_smiling_eyes: