Tree of Savior Forum

[GUILD] Otaku ,, International English Guild. RECRUITING!

Hi i want to join your guild … But i wonder what server are you playing in ???

In Gabija my friend!

Tell us a bit about yourself.
I’m a 22 year old who is going to be a teacher next year. I’ve played RO since i was 12, so this is kind of me reliving my childhood again (but in an upgraded version XD). My husband is playing as well as i introduced the game to him.
What is Your IGN going to be?
my team name is x3Targaryen, my main character name would be flodaris.
Which class are you taking?
Monk! My old class from RO <3
Where do you live plus timezone?
GMT +8.00, SEA, Singapore!
How much hours do you (plan to) play a day?
4-5hours from next week onwards XD currently now around 1-2hours a day?
Why did you choose Otaku?
I really really love anime, my husband and I both grew up watching all sorts of anime, so I really liked your guild as i foresee a lot of common language between the members and I.
Are you prepared to commit yourself to the most fun guild?
Yes, of course! Currently I am playing Laima server but i dont mind switching to Gajiba server if i am accepted into the guild (:

NO GAME NO LIFE!

1 Like

You win for i love that anime <3

Welcome to the guild Flodaris! :smile: Glad to have another SEA player joining!

Aahhh I remember t’was a Time based subscription before it went f2p, and one of my favorite class was archer because I can pew pew mobs. (worst reason ever OTL) lol

Ahem anyway, you can join us on Otaku’s Discord Channel, just click on the img below and we’ll be looking forward to see you and your husband in game!

Oh and let us know if the code expired.

Well hello guys. Its me, your friendly support Asha.

I would like to enter the guild.

Little about me? Well Im soon to be 30yo male with interest in playing this game. A lot of interest. So Thats about it.

IGN: Asha(Full name will be Avarita Asha)
Class: Cleric>Priest>Diev>Pardoner>Oracle>Another support
Time: I live in mid europe, so im +2, but dont make this fool you, i will be online around a lot.
A lot. Cannot really define in number. 10? 12? 30?
Found you in group doing dung. You guys are goodd group.
Commit? Well once i do something i go for it 100%.

@jrandula Nice to see other players from around the world, welcome to the guild :smiley: https://discord.gg/0abmxyuQMIOhOgkQ

Hey everyone.

I’m probably one of the older guys that play this game but whatevs… I’m 27 and have been playing MMOs for a really long time. One of my favorites was RO, and I was drawn to this game because of it. I also happen to be a big anime fan as well.

My IGN is Aho Cwazyfool.

The only class I have ever played in any MMO game are healers/support. I’m a Priest at the moment.

Live in California. (GMT/UTC - 7h I think…)

On the weekdays, I play mostly at night after I get off work and school. I play about a good 3-5 hours. I play a lot more on the weekends.

Why did you choose for Otaku?
Hate playing MMOs alone. I’m also a huge anime fan and I believe I would be most comfortable around you guys just based on reading some on the comments/replies in this thread.

Put me in coach

@tonyngo87 welcome to the guild :D, and i’m 26 so don’t feel to old :3 https://discord.gg/0abmxyuQMINjFs8I

Hey there! Quote here. Avid gamer, huge Cave Story fan.
IGN is Quote, family name Arcade.

Currently Cataphract with plans to go back to circle 2 Hoplite next. Built as tank with provoke that can switch to 2h spear for more damage and good burst.

CA, USA PST.

Been playing for 10+hrs a day since release, may drop down to 5-7 as time progresses. Though am addicted so wont be dropping ToS. Went 24hrs on launch!

Met some friendly people at Tenet Farm who invited me.

Roger that!

@Quote Woo nice to have you guys aboard ^-^

I am a Male 28 year old. I am a very fun person to talk to. I will be a little quite until I get to know the people, but that will honestly only take 2-3 mins. I play mmos to play with other people, simple as that. I like to be social.
LilArsynic
Having trouble deciding between a Cleric or WIzard.
Texas, Central timezone.
A LOT
After browsing through a lot of guilds, this is the one I really want to join. Any guild that I can talk about Manga/Anime with is a HUGE plus, and it does seem like it will be a friendly and social guild. Not to hardcore but not to softcore ether, if that makes sense.
Hell Yeah
Fee free to add me on Steam, please : LilArsenic

@LilArsenic Yaay another central time player :3 https://discord.gg/0abmxyuQMINjFs8I

Yay, just set up the server on Discord!

Hello ladies and gentlemen,

running allday alone through the world of Tree of Savior seems a bit boring.
But, lucky me, I found this forum, and with that your guild. I’d like to be a part of it.

So, here are your desired answers:

Now by reading some comments I really feel old. I am 38 yrs now. Playing a lot of mmorpgs over the last 14 yrs, and always looking for some nice people all over the world. One quick question…are you guys on Gambija, or on another server. Just asking if I have to change servers.

My char is named Rynnen, the Teamname is DeNoon

I am going to play a Falconer.

I am in Europe, so GMT+1

The last week I was on holiday, and unfortunately I have to go back to work tomorrow, so my time will be limited. But on the weekend I am able to play more than two hrs per day again.

I was browsing the forums for some interesting people, and I found you. Really looking forward to meet you ingame.

@derolon3577 Happy to have you join us then ^-^ https://discord.gg/0abmxyuQMINjFs8I

To all new recruits welcome to the guild!

We still have spots open here so please join our Discordd, press link below:

Salutation to you all, make me proud!

Tell us a bit about yourself. Well I’m 24, but never ever got myself into RO, yet most of my friends did, so I’ve lived most of my life hearing the praises and glory it had. Obviously, this makes me super hyped for ToS in general @_@
I go to the university, which means fruck time tables, and me being around ToS for quite a while every day.
What is Your IGN going to be? Tenshura
Which class are you taking? Yer a wizard, Harry.
Where do you live plus timezone? Barcelona, Spain (GMT+1)
How much hours do you (plan to) play a day? On a good day, around 6. If I’m busy… I’ll still put a couple in, probably.
ToS feels like it’s gonna be a really social game, as in "you better be here with a good group of friends/guildies, or you’ll suffer from an extreme case of grinditis boredomus. And, from what I’ve seen, few guilds seem more chill while still dedicated than this one. I’m also pretty big on the whole anime worlds, so there’s that too.
Are you prepared to commit yourself to the most fun guild? Am I!?

Here is a invite :slight_smile: https://discord.gg/0abmxyuQMIPcyhI8

Oh my, never used Discord. It seems it’s becoming popular in ToS guilds… gonna check it out @_@