Tree of Savior Forum

[GUILD] Otaku ,, International English Guild. RECRUITING!

We still have slots for anyone else who wants to join ^-^

• Packs out some cake *

Bumps, Looking for active players for Server Gabija!

Donā€™t die on me TKSOOOOOOO!!

^ Itā€™s a girl guysā€¦ You donā€™t want to hear her sing karoake in our discord channel? OTAKU is the fun guild you would want to join. (Like we said in our first post)

Tell us a bit about yourself.
I love anime, video games, visual novels, otome games, asian ball-jointed dolls, obitsu, dollfie dreams, kdrama, and lolita and cosplay fashion - Iā€™d say that makes me an otaku :smile:

What is Your IGN going to be?
Donā€™t know yet - I missed out on getting into beta :frowning:

Which class are you taking?
I think I want to be a hunter because of the cute pets; but in RO my fave class was assasin so maybe that. Wonā€™t know until I play them both for a bit.

Where do you live plus timezone?
Iā€™m from PA, near pittsburgh; so Iā€™m in EST.

How much hours do you (plan to) play a day?
Varies. Most nights only 2-3 hours. Weekends though anywhere from 6-10 hours. Some days may not be able to be on at all.

Why did you choose for Otaku?
I want a social guild! Not just about grinding and endgame and loot - although of course, raid and progression are important; for me, the most fun thing is chatting with and making friends!

Are you prepared to commit yourself to the most fun guild?
Depends on your raid schedule. Obviously if youā€™re a PST westcoast guild; and raid late at night until like 9 or 10 PST, thatā€™s not gonna fly cuz I gotta be up for work the next day, and thatā€™d make it midnight or 1am my time. But I would be committed to helping others with quests or organizing parties to get the bonus xp and grind together, or anywhere else that I could be of assistance. I just canā€™t be up really late because of work, except on the weekends ^-^ Then I am your slave.

Owh my god itā€™sahh girllll <3

coughI meantā€¦cough

Welcome to the guild! Please join our Discord and get in touch with us and see what we can provide you with. Talking about screenies and other in game material.

Hi sorry, I didnā€™t check back on this thread, and it says that invite expired. :frowning: Think you could send me another invite to your discord site :slight_smile: I did get into beta this weekend, but still trying to play a bit of each class before deciding what way I want to go.

Np, I am busy too at the time with exams like a lot of others in the group haha.

Try again ^^

Ayooo Iā€™m Ash, I waste my time with art (drawing, music, gaming (pc masterrace). Iā€™ve read a couple of mangos, specifically Jojoā€™s bizarre adventure as you can tell by my username. Iā€™d highly recommend reading/watching it, craziest shite youā€™ll experience.

What is Your IGN going to be?
Iā€™m gonna nab Joestar as the account name so I can name each character after the manga characters because Iā€™m a nerd like that

Played RO, so Iā€™m familiar with monk, but ToS is far different. Sadhu looks fun, so does something involving peltasta. Probably some form of dps, possibly a tank

UK, GMT. usually play on gabija

Depends, from half a minute to 5 hours. Hopefully around 1-2 per day, Iā€™ve got quite a lot of work to do nowadays.

Was looking for an active guild, and found myself on the forums. Yā€™all seem pretty nice, I decided to apply.

yeye

Damn, I feel so ashamed because you said active guild and the thread proves the opposite lately T_T

Still I Welcome you to join the most fun and with the nicest people to join our adventure soon!

Please join our Discordd server my friend!

nah man no worries, and with steam sales now I reckon there will be even less activity (just got fallout 3, wanted to play it for like 3 years so Iā€™m pretty effing hyped)

are you guys still recruiting 0.0

Same question here :slight_smile:

same lol and which server are they? didnā€™t read anywhere

My name is Edwin, I am 18 years old. Current studying at Singapore :>
What is your IGN going to be?
SouL_GraND
erm. wiz>cyro2>elem3>cyro3>rc
SGT
At Least 3 or 4 hours per day :>
To get along with players that have common interest and meet new people :smile:
YES!!OH YES I DO!!

AI NO SHINIGAMI DEZZZZZ!!!
thG6AB9NAG