Tree of Savior Forum

[Guild] MoeMoeKyun (PH // Int'l Guild // Accepting members now)

We should be allies! Cute girls are always a powerful force for good… or evil -

Hey there looking for a group and decided why not this one. You folks seem friendly enough!

Name: Mawa
Possible IGN: Loops
Possible Class: something Melee or Magic focus
Willing to use Raidcall/CURSE VOICE at all times: Never used any of these apps before but I am willing to use anything.
Willing to be assigned to a support team or frontlines: Yes…not sure what this means but whatever so long as I online.
You speak English? Yes
Are you willing to follow our IGN Format: Yes

@MrNova sure. Are you a Guild Master too? :smile:

@talesofthecoolermast sure no prob. Just fill up the form.

@reaereneiakyun Indeed P: Neptune’s Bounty
https://forum.treeofsavior.com/t/guild-neptunes-bounty

I didn’t create the site until I knew the beta was starting tho, so we’re a little slow on getting members registered xD

Are you guys using voice chat? Like raidcall or something. :slight_smile: anyway im really good with having allies… :slight_smile:

Since it’s been a little dead while waiting for the Beta, we don’t have anything that we can’t change.

For awhile we were using Mumble, but we might end up using Discord. It seems extremely user-friendly and you don’t have to download anything, so that’s a pretty big bonus.

Since you caught my attention, and probably the first one who are sure to make the guild, why not…
(Unless some others who will give appeal to me more, or someone I know would introduce me to a big guild suddenly appears…)

Name: Nehemiah (Trust me, my IGN would be a better call)
Possible IGN: Nehemz
Possible Class: Still thinking about it, expect that my character would be a melee if different characters can be named differently.
Willing to use Raidcall/CURSE VOICE at all times: Mostly not, I use teamspeak sometimes…
Willing to be assigned to a support team or frontlines: Yes, why not. As long as it is an easy task that I am confident to handle.
English Speaker: Why would I be not? Just not confident on speaking it.
Are you willing to follow our IGN Format: No for “Nehemz”, that’s the IGN I use so I can be easier to find by old acquaintances. Probably for other characters, I could use them.

Okay, for the list of online games I have played the most:
League of Legends, Starcraft, Trove, Warframe, Minecraft, Aura Kingdom, Ragnarok Online, Flyff, Rose Online

I mostly played RTS Games since childhood, so dont expect me to be a know it all. I’m fond of strategies.
If I really liked a game, expect me to be online most of the time.

Do you have a website for this guild or is everything done through Raidcall?

do you have people playing cbt?

@Nehemz IGN is fine ! as long it is decent and doesnt have any “J3j3” or numbers in it. :smile:

We usually use raidcall for playing League of Legends.

@coolflare we have a website but its currently disabled right now since we’re planning to create a new website with a new look and features. Most of the time we are on raidcall if not everything is on our group on facebook.

@lehgzil yes , Admin @Naisu will be playing CBT. i actually lend him my CBT key cause i cant play since im currently in recovery right now.

I am Salt Man. Master of Salts. HAIL ME!

…lol

You need more Pain Killas. Rest well and I’ll make sure vids will be up on the channel so you guys can also have a peek on what’s in store for us.

On a different note, if we can reach a certain number of recruits on this thread, I may try and get the forum up sooner than I had plan to. Depends.

Hey guys , if you wanna join us ASAP on voicecall, Just simply go to this website!

Server ID: 77652307516325888

it needs direct invite? cant seem to get in

I managed to download the game at last yesterday! Hope to get along with everyone playing the CBT from the Alliance! Also, nice to meet you kiri-bell… Naisu!! :smiley: .

Waiting “patiently” for tomorrow right now :grin:

HEY GUYS!

My friend from Trove sent me a link to your thread. I have taken the time to read it, and I’m very interested in your guild. Hopefully, I will meet you guys in CBT. Really love guilds who show respect and sincerity to their fellowmen. :slight_smile:

Thanks for appreciating our guild! :smiley: Hopefully, we can be allies (better if you’re in my guild lol)

DISCORD NEW LINK! https://discord.gg/0QtKcptXWoML7tzq

Discord Member: Naisu , Liz , Coolflare , Nehemz , Mawaloopz

Allies on Discord: Mr Nova

I would love to be allies with you. :smiley: See you in CBT!

wow another Pinoy Guild, :+1: hope we can make a good guild alliance :v: