Tree of Savior Forum

[Guild] MoeMoeKyun (PH // Int'l Guild // Accepting members now)

Too much MOE!!! haha

Current admins are logged in :blush: As of now , there are only 5 Generals and 1 Captain logged in. We hope to see more members in the game.

I sense uber girly vibes here. Not for me I guess.

BUMP! BUMP! BUMP! BUMP! BUMP! BUMP! BUMP!

Please join us at our Raidcall group:5114147

See you soon!

I guess you didnt read, your bait isnt that bad tho.

Is it that bad to have girls in a guild?

Never said it is bad. It"s cool. Cute even. Just that it would be like putting a despicable dracula on a friendly and adorable pro team.

Sorry it took so long to answer! I forgot about my message :joy: . Then was reminded by beta test but couldnt log-in due to so many users trying to log-in :sweat_smile: . I think it would be a bit embarrasing to belong to a guild with such a name to me at first, but i think i would enjoy it in the long term. Hoping there are spots left when the game begins :smile: .

1 Like

Thanks for leaving a response seburbano. No worries , Iā€™ll reserve a slot for you. :smile:

1 Like

This guild seems strict but pretty chill at the same time. I love the anime concept of it though. I would want to join it but the fact that I play other games too so I might not be on ToS a lot may be a problem. Also I donā€™t use Raidcall/Curse Voice. 3:

We are not strict. I assure you that. We call it ā€œachievement modeā€ . We are VERY FOCUSED whenever we want something. We want it , We get it. Ya know like getting unique items , or quests , or even in guild battles(if ever) andd as a Guild Master , i can say that my members and admins are pretty much easy going. lol :smiley:

thank you! :grin:

Now as to answer the format requested on top.

name: Sebastian
possible IGN: Burban (depends if there is gender lock for mage class)
possible class: wiz->cryo->elem->psycho->Sorcerer(main)
-IĀ“m not sure if this is a good idea, but all seemed like good classes i want to try. Wondering if its better to go deep into a class instead of going for multiple. If its better to specialize IĀ“d like Sorcerer as main.
Raidcall/Curse Voice all times: Maybe. I like chatting a lot, but seem to shy at chatting online xD.
support team or frontlines: Yes. Idk if Sorcerer is frontline but yes. Also id like to know more about support classes and how to get money :yum:
Know English? I think I do :scream:
follow our ign format (name ā€œKyunā€): No for male chars. Yes if i make a Female char afterwards.

iā€™ve met you guys in Inspirit onlineeee, heheh

Seburbano youre in! :smile:

OMG! @Junya youre here! Join us in TOS!

1 Like

Bump! Bump! Bump! Bump! Bump! Bump!

CBT starts next week! See you!

I got a key! :smiley:
Where do i download the game? :joy:

The link is in the email

well thats the problem. I got the key according to the home page, but havenĀ“t received an email :confounded:

Guild Roster:

Rea , Aya , Kel , Fits , Ikaros , Lee , Udon , Chiyuri , Ysildur , Mio , Chiniara , Hans , Narika , Senpai , Nico , Joms , Pat , Aeron , Dominic , Blue , Jay , Ikka, Carlo , Seburbano , Junya.

NOTE: WE ARE STILL WAITING FOR OTHER MEMBERS CONFIRMATION. WILL BE UPDATED REAL TIME.