Tree of Savior Forum

[Guild] MoeMoeKyun (PH // Int'l Guild // Accepting members now)

• List item

OUR CORE VALUES:

We are guild that values TRUST and INTEGRITY, we are guild that enjoys playing with friends and guildmates , We are a guild that values its members, we dont have any required level or gear to join the guild , but the important part of joining is you need to call this guild as your home. We dont have room for hoppers in this guild. We also require your attendance and punctuality during events and guild battles.

We established our guild since Oct 2012 when we met in a game called " RAIDERZ " , starting then we are a guild that enjoys playing online games. We also encourage you to talk to us on Raidcall or CURSE VOICE, As a requirement to our guild that you must be able to speak in English. We wont be discussing any goal-related or game strategies on this thread since this is only what i can offer you at the moment. One thing is for sure is i can make your stay interesting.

We are a guild that really socialize with other people , we are not that serious in terms of being the top 1 Guild in this game, we have played numerous games in the past like :Onigiri , Ragna2/Ragnarok, Raiderz , Aura Kingdom , LoL , Mercenary Online , Crossfire , Assault Fire , CosmicBreak , Forbidden Kingdom Online , Diablo 3 , Dragon Nest , PSO2 , and a lot more. We change our goal and strategy depending on what game we are playing . ToS seems to interest us a lot more that we can imagine . As of now we are currently in need of players that can be dedicated either on the frontlines or as a supporting / crafting / jewelmaking team. So with that said We want you to be a part of our guild and with your help we can be known not maybe as the number 1 guild but as a guild that can be remembered by players in the top tier.

To pique your interest we are also a guild that enjoys anything related to anime or cool stuff (any-cool-stuff) that might interest us. We also have 9 Generals (Namely : Aya , Maikeru , Naisu , Ikaros , Chiyuri , Haruto , Fits , Chiniara , Mio ) at the moment in our guild to maintain the order and to oversee the guild when im not available. And oh yea, my name is Rea , i am the Guild Master of this guild.

If you’re planning to join the guild , please let me know so we can talk about our future guild in ToS. Have fun and cheers!

Name: (How are we going to call you besides your IGN, Its your choice, could be a nickname or something)
Possible IGN:
Possible Class:
Willing to use Raidcall/CURSE VOICE at all times: Y/N
Willing to be assigned to a support team or frontlines: Y/N
If No, Why?
You speak English? Y/N
Are you willing to follow our IGN Format: Y/N
“name” Kyun // e.g. Rea Ereneia Kyun

• WE NEED DECENT IGN: No Numbers or no all small letters or ALL BIG LETTERS or even KiRiTo (jeje names and â– â– â– â– )

Quick Link to our raidcall group! MUST HAVE RAIDCALL

Looks like a solid, experienced guild. Good luck! :thumbsup:

1 Like

Thanks for reading it! Hope we can play with you soon.

I don’t know the details but you already win with that guild name :thumbsup:

Btw this guild’s name reminds me of something.

1 Like

^ hahaha i see this picture a lot whenever we introduce our guild

Yes, Moe Moe Kyun Caffe is a maid based caffe that is exclusively open on an event called Anime Festival Asia. It’s very popular among Asians anime fans (especially guys). :smile:

im dying to attend that event , im saving up a lot of money just so i can go there. hahahaha

So how hardcore is this guild? It sounds like your trying to come off as not to not scare away recruits. However, it seems to be strict. Like o we are a fun guild, not try-hard at all. But yes we need your soul.

If this is a bait. Im not taking it but just to answer your question for the sake of others :smile_cat:

How hardcore?

• That actually depends on the situation. It depends on how we are going to excel at this game,like ive said it we we’re going to carve our way to top tier even if it means being a jack-of -all-trades to the extent of being the devil in disguise :blush: How and in what way? Thats classified.

It sounds like your trying to come off as not to not scare away recruits. However, it seems to be strict.

• Im not strict as i Guild Master. I respect everybody’s time and freedom. The opinion , suggestion , or idea of my members is really important to me, i listen to them so they can listen to me , Yes we do have positions here in the guild but we do rank them of because of their contribution to the guild , you cant just go online and say “HI” and play then log out?

• Promotions in my guild is easy, all you just need to do have fun and play with us. If you deserve to be in my guild then i will surely promote you.

SOUL YOU MEAN?

1 Like

Thanks for appreciating our guild name! <3

@Saber

So how hardcore is this guild? It sounds like your trying to come off as not to not scare away recruits. However, it seems to be strict. Like o we are a fun guild, not try-hard at all. But yes we need your soul.

Rules are but mere suggestion in the absence of good leadership and made for us to respect each other’s opinion etc, same with the laws of this world. When saying it’s a fun guild, it actually meant that you are supposed to be having fun when you do play the game. Won’t it be better if you actually strive for excellence in what it is you are doing in-game, for you to actually have fun?

So to answer your first question, It’s a mixture of both hardcore and casual. So if we are to rate it between 1-5 of how hardcore it is, there are no ratings for that yet. And yes we need your soul.

The guild name is interesting. Best of luck with your guild! :grin:

1 Like

btw ToS has an account name separate from character name.

Thus it will appear as (depending on setting)

ex.

Mia (name of character) Karjalainen(name of account)

but this depends on the individual users which infomation will appear on their setting. hence your settings will be different from theirs.

Thanks for the support!

I see thanks for the information! Appreciate it! XD

Bump~! Bump~! Bump~! Bump~!

idk about the moemoe, but i do like anime and you having met on “RaiderZ” already impresses me :open_mouth: . have you heard the NA server is finally closing? *RIP RaiderZ. You were a diamond in the rough that never made it :´( *

Our guild name back in raiderz was “FuurinKazan”. I played cbt and reached lvl 35 within a week or 2. We stayed in the game for like 4 months but theres no update that time so we were forced to move out from the game. We were able to get lycan mounts by reaching exalted reputation from mt.eda and farmed lots and lots of mobs before we finally decided to move to another game. When we heard the assasin update. It was nice but still lack of content. Its a really good game that can test our skills and teamwork. We can test our skills again with this awesome game and since we’ve been through alot from different games. We can actually apply everything in this game. We will make sure to have our guild name etched in this game.

Bump! See you guys online soon!

1 Like