Tree of Savior Forum

[Guild] Maelstrom [Recruiting hardcore/ambitious players for PVP and PVE] [39/40 Dedicated members]

https://i.ropd.info/e/renewal/4/134.png
Welcome,

Loyalty.Bravery.Integrity

[38/40] people have been recruited.
Spots are filling fast!!
(Sir Bragi (Leader), Aero_, Josh, Berk, Ric-Alfred, Megan, Wendy, Steven, Crimson, Aracune, Cody, Jessey, Samseen, Ellie, Eric, PHIL, Mirrenis, Alex, Elijah, Balbunis, Victor, Jake, Sharu, David, Alexander, Chris, Ziv, Xdome, robin, Tyler Esterio, Azure, Vee, Vargas, wager, Zeb, mr. Ballings, Kynan)

Please state your info if you are interested in joining:
Name:
Preferred role/class:
About yourself:
Gaming experience:

Our discord chat channel: https://discord.gg/0QeEZiqxnrZiRoZy

Maelstrom is a guild created for the brave and daring, the outrageous courageous, the loyal and honest!

Maelstrom Philosophy:

• Maelstrom will consist of players that are committed to creating a player friendly environment with the intentions of always keeping the guilds reputation as powerful and honourable.

• Players that join Maelstrom will stick together as a reliable Union and fight for the guilds reputation at all times.

• Maelstrom will always help lower level players and have a very generous outlook.

• Maelstrom players will strive to be honest and loyal to every member and the community.

• Players will distribute guild found items evenly and always be fair.

• Upholding the Maelstrom reputation will require players to work hard, work together and most importantly be dedicated to friendship.

• Respect for each player is vital and is an extremely important aspect of the Maelstrom guild.

• Being in your strongest and fittest form is also important and is extremely achievable with the help of other dedicated guild members.

Are you bold enough?

This is a representation of the guild from ragnarok online, but does not have all of the original players from Maelstrom, so this is in fact a completely new guild for Tree of Savior with the name Maelstrom as it was a name I cared for back in RO. If you have any concerns or questions about the Maelstrom guild, contact myself, the guild leader of Maelstrom for tree of savior, Sir Bragi.

15 Likes

your guild seems to be pretty solid, good luck bro :smiley:

1 Like

Out of curiosity, is there any relation to the Maelstrom guild from RO CBT2 days?

1 Like

Thanks man, I want to create a guild full of trust, fueled by love and motivation for each other.

3 Likes

Yes, I was one of the members of Maelstrom and want to continue its legacy.

4 Likes

In that case I’m definitely interested and based on the description I believe to be a decent fit.

What are the primary timezone(s) for most members?

That’s great, Iv been in leadership positions my whole life and running a guild is quite the challenge! Well the guild is aimed for the international server and we are slowly gathering members.

1 Like

I love the name of your guild. My timezone is +8 GMT. I’m fluent in English. I’m a decent fit to your guild. I play when I can and also help other members when I can.

I’m still thinking what character to create. Either mage or swordsman. Name is still onhold. Hoping to be part of your guild!

2 Likes

Iv sent you a message via pm! We are growing really fast and the people that have joined so far are fantastic! We will only get better and better.

Welcome aboard :slight_smile:

I’m thinking of either the full party support Cleric or AoE Wizard route depending on what makes sense for our team. I’m in the PST time zone and plan on helping any way I can.

So far we have 6 members that have been recuited to the Maelstrom guild!

2 Likes

I would love to join, especially if you are the same sir bragi from maelstrom back in iRO. I’m thinking of going two handed sword class.

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 1 hour unless flagged)

Iv been looking to join a guild that revolves around helping each other get to the next level and from what is read, sir bragi, I’d like to join maelstrom.

1 Like

Maelstrom Guild. See you in the game. Hopefully we can become allies in the game. :smile:

2 Likes

I am so excited to play the game. Hope to have good allies and a friendly relationship.

1 Like

I’m quite excited to start playing tee of savior too, especially now that I know how awesome you all are. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

let me join too pls. I am dedicated old RO player who fell in love with this game =)

I think i will make a hunter class, because i loved those in old good Ragnarok.

i am 30 years old, very social and an experienced mmorpg gamer. My englisch is ok, but not perfect.

I hope we can get along :smile:

2 Likes

Welcome to the guild. This is awesome. Guild is growing.

1 Like

So i was offically greated by SirBragi via PM and now i am part of the Guild. Yay ! :wink:

Do we have a specific goal in this beta, like finding out hidden classes or helping people in the starter Zones?

I am up to anything, and will try a bunch of things out in this beta (if i should get acess to International Beta Test)