Tree of Savior Forum

[Guild] Crimson Knights (All rounder International Guild)

Welcome back, Erokhi! :grin: I couldnā€™t join in with the past ā€œget togetherā€, but Iā€™m looking forward to the next!

The website is looking pretty sexy, I had to change my pants just looking at it :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I know right? Pretty fitting page for a guild called Crimson Knights :heart:

It does look pretty sexy indeed! Now, as @Shiro would say, is it sexier than @Aisemā€™s voice?

It is as sexy as Schepterā€™s voice.

Haha the website is sexy though! :heart_eyes: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Schepter confirmed sexiest voice in CK, no competition here guys, I bet he made the website with only his voice, damn.

1 Like

Wow. Some incredible organizational initiative being taken here.

A separate website forum sounds awesome, if the in-game guild bbs proves insufficient.

If you guys need any help with logistics or writing, Iā€™m all up for it!

We should support Schepterā€™s youtube channel then. We currently have 2 streamers here : Saber, Schepter. If thereā€™s anyone among you who have the same interests, weā€™ll be glad to support you!
Btw as there are people who want to join even though we already have full slot, I will be a bit more strict from now on. Iā€™m currently typing an announcement on Steam group.
@Loriciferica whoa, are you a writer?

No no no :fearful:

But well I do have marginal experience in essay writing and organization. Just in case you want a helping hand :grinning:

Aw, thatā€™s too bad. I actually wanted to give you this honorable task to write our guildā€™s journal and probably your fanfiction. lol

Straight up fiction is unfortunately not my area of expertise. :hushed:

But chronicling adventures is not beyond my reach, if thatā€™s what the guild journal is for! Lol.

Seems like a task more adequate for a member of the Noble branch, if we are assigning service roles to their respective positions in society ^^

3 Likes

@Himself LOL WUT!? I never said that! :cold_sweat:
@Loriciferica Actually it is some kind of chronicling and summarizing our adventure.
Something like this. Watch the early part

Iā€™m gonna make a video game based on this guild adventure, yā€™know.

Btw I just announced some new rules that will be applied to all of us. Please make sure that you guys read it carefully and understand my point. Sorry if the rule looks troublesome for some of you. Please tell me if there is another alternative.

hehehehehehehehehehe

@Himself Ah well I know what can satisfy you :wink:

What rules, where

Edit: thanks celov. I think the rule sounds perfectly fair, if weā€™re going to keep an active roster of guild members ^^

@Loriciferica Steeeeeeeeeeam group!

@Celov (slaps myself) Thank you, reporting to steam for service

Iā€™m updating the main discussion page of the steam group as we speak, since announcements are a little difficult to follow. I believe you guys will be able to find any update just by looking at the pinned threads once I finish it.

I saw many people from NA applying
for this guild.Is TOS out for Canada and United States now?