Tree of Savior Forum

[Guild] Crimson Knights (All rounder International Guild)

Gonna Throw in my application for if you get any spots open :smile:

Region/Nationality: Canada/North America
Usual playing hours: 4+ weekdays, 6+ weekends
Possible Primary class: Alchemist/Squire
Possible council Position:Trader/Hunter
Reason for joining: The Organization is the biggest factor, that and I also want to dominate the markets/economy :stuck_out_tongue:
Favourite Quotes: I am the punishment of God, if you have not committed great sin, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you. -Genghis khan

@Erokhi Ahh, I write almost daily if that means anything. xD Mostly Fiction related things, so I could possibly help out and mark our many adventures to come~ :sunglasses: Though, I understand if you leave the role to someone else, just here to help. :yum:

@Punkunity @Ashescreed I just sent you two a PM. Please read it. As for Ashes, ignore the part where I said you havenā€™t send an application. :smile:
@Loztchild Those people from NA & Canada joined the guild for playing in the international server together. The game isnā€™t released yet.
@GunLaw Oho~ Then we shall talk more about it in the future when the game is out. But donā€™t restrain yourself as this is just for fun. :grin:

NA people can play the International server now?

No, you canā€™t as the international server hasnā€™t been released yet. IMCGames as developer is currently managing for 3rd Close Beta Test for Korean server if I remember correctly.

Oh ok I might join your guild then for PVP and PVE purposes.I got many questions for you if you donā€™t mind.

Well, just ask me via PM then. But Iā€™d probably reply it a bit late as Iā€™m going to sleep right now. Itā€™s almost 00.00 AM in my place.

I donā€™t think you can PM people on this website.Still donā€™t see itā€¦Iā€™m sorryā€¦PM me or someone.

You can click on my avatar picture and see thereā€™s a blue colored message button on the right top. See you tomorrow then. :smile:

Anyone thinking of joining please read the topics on our stream page as it contains important information as it will benefit your chances in getting accepted, and in general your understanding of our values and goals as a guild :smile:

Soooo, whats going on for our next great knight summit?

If they got that emblem system like RO,what emblem would you guys put?

We are all going to Disney Land :smiley:

I never been. :cry: Itā€™s always so far away~ :sob:

@Himself we should dress up for Disneyland then!

You can see our emblem on the very first fanart wallpaper in this thread. Itā€™s the one that looks like a crimson sword.

Iā€™m Batman :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Well, Actually I was very interested to join this guild , but it seems already full :pensive:
but iā€™ll try apply if thereā€™s has a slot :grin: .

Region/Nationality: SEA/Indonesia
Usual playing hours: 2-5 hrs on normally day, 3-10 hrs on weekend.
Possible primary class: ofc, schwarze reiter
Possible council position: War Council: PVP , i love PVP so much :heart_eyes:
Reason for Joining: This guild very organized, a lot of members from SEA, and wow ! the leader from indonesia too hahaha, i hope i can coordinate in the game very well
Favorite Quote: Life isnā€™t to regrettable , but just to go through.

It is full already, but we will inform each applicant if thereā€™s an open slot available.
So you came from Indonesia? Do you know about the IP block thing? Some of our members who came from Indonesia have decided to quit playing the game on international server (except me) because of that.

Ill be posting a VPN tutorial on our steam page for guild members who wish to join us on the international server

1 Like