Tree of Savior Forum

[Guild] Crimson Knights (All rounder International Guild)

Hey knights! We’ll be playing Trove this coming Saturday I hope you can all join us! :grin:

Here’s the events specific schedule for each time zones :

GMT-7 (05.00 AM)

GMT-5.30 (07.00 AM)

GMT-4 (08.30 AM)

GMT-3 (09.30 AM)

GMT +2 (03.30 PM)

GMT +5 (05.30 PM)

GMT+7 (07.30 PM)

GMT+8 (08.30 PM)

GMT +9 (09.30 PM)

GMT+10 (10.30 PM)

GMT+12 (12.30 PM)

and if yours isn’t here, just look it up :blush:

3 Likes

I’ll be starting work at that time :confused:
Well, have fun. catch you guys later than hopefully.

Man… I’ve gotta be more active in this forum. Every time I come back theres hundreds of new messages :sweat:

Wait… we have raidcall? :cold_sweat:

Yes we do.

Make sure to join for the gaming session!

@Loriciferica Yeah, I missed out on the first 2… i’ll be there for the next one!

Hey, any update of when we’ll have said discussions?

He hasn’t been online in 2 days :s

1 Like

O no! :open_mouth:
Should we call the police?

I think ero’s busy for now :3 He also won’t be able to play with us later :frowning:

Reminder! Next event is in about 7 hrs and 30 mins :smiley: We’re playing trove, and apparently, everyone’s getting a free class token soon as an apology from the devs for the insane queue times :smiley:

I wish he informed us, communication is important

1 Like

I think he ninja-informed us. :wink:

Yeah Erokhi mentioned that his final tests were closing in and also told me about the family trip. I should have posted a note about it when people started making questions on Steam.

Sorry for it guys, but also it’s not like there’s something extremely important to do that requires Erokhi presence at the time.

Hey guys, my new pc is finally here! Wow. We got so many new members while I was out. Are there new guild events scheduled? Can someone kindly give me the Raidcall address? You can add me on steam: Rukasu Ichizomi . Cheers guys, good to be back.

Heck, just how much I hate places without wi-fi connection nor signal.
I just got back from my boring trip guys. Sorry for not informing clearly.
So how’s the guild meeting going? Did you guys really play Trove or eventually go back to troll of Salem?
@Ichizomi Here’s our raidcall ID 8579568
@slinkyy yeah, you should visit the forum more often. btw have you joined our raidcall?
@mikai thanks a lot for your consideration to make the guild event going. :smile:
@Punkunity All right! I will inform it via PM if we get an open slot.
@Saber I will post the discussion on Steam group later, if not today.

3 Likes

Eyy yeah we ended up playing, weren’t that many of us tho, you should definitely join in next time, we even made our own crimson knight club without you :cold_sweat:

1 Like

Hello everyone,

The main topics of discussion in this post include the following:

• Guild Numbers
• Guild Goals
• Guild Milestones/Rewards
• Guild Community Organisation

Guild Topic: Planning Ahead <— Full Details

Steam Group

4 Likes

Eyyyo Erokhi-sama! We miss you dude~ It’s never the same without you… hahaha :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
Naw… :blush: It was the others idea as well, I just volunteered to inform everyone. :grin:

1 Like

That’s good then! As I said, you don’t have to rely on me if you guys want to play together. Just add each other’s steam account and ask them if they can play with you.

Btw I just announced some important things in our Steam group, so make sure you check it out.
@Aisem I will definitely join next time, after I finished creating my account. lol

1 Like

@Erokhi Well hello there! Yeah, I was able to join the raidcall group, played trove but wasn’t able to find the group :expressionless: