Tree of Savior Forum

[Guild] Crimson Knights (All rounder International Guild)

Hey I just wanted to let you guildies know that I am generally in the guild raidcall. So feel free to pop in and chat if you feel like it.

Welcome @Buddhist and @Revenark :sunglasses:

That signature looks pretty sick! :heart_eyes:

@Erokhi When will we be having this discussion?

I’ll pop into the chat probably this Saturday. Hopefully we can arrange mini-event with other members.
I’ll vote Trove as our next game, as Aisem and Erokhi stated (forgot who’s mentioned the game the first time). My friends have tried the game and seemed to enjoy the game alot :slight_smile: .

Btw, I’m in for the discussion, @Erokhi .

And welcome @Buddhist and @Revenark :3 .

Cool. I got trove updated and world of warships installed. So I can play those with the guild. O and welcome everyone who recently joined the guild that I haven’t welcomed yet. :smiley:
Feel free to send me a friend invite on steam!

I will still try and join even if its full! D’:

Region/Nationality: North America/Philippines
Usual playing hours: 4-10 hrs.
Possible primary class: Elementalist
Possible council position: War Council: PVP/PVE
Reason for Joining: I’m looking for a guild that is well organized, active and enjoying the game it to the fullest.
Favorite Quote: Kill or be Killed.

Nice, I’m downloading Trove now. I don’t get Warships but I do have War Thunder installed if any of you guys want to play ^_^. Is WoWarships any good?

Thanks for having me here guys!

And i already tried trove, its fun!

but the waiting time to enter the game is something else.
10/10 would wait again

1 Like

Your region is in North America, but your country is Philippines? Btw we’re closing the recruitment for now and there’s no booking system. But I will inform you if there’s a slot available.
@Slitz WoWarship looks good, but the 4gb client size is a bit troublesome to download as I’m currently staying in a place with bad wifi connection.
@Revenark I already accepted your steam request and invited you to the group. Make sure you check it.

WoWarships is neat, been playing it a few weeks now… still its way too imbalanced atm i think…

Feel free to add me on steam guys :smiley: Just look for that smexy alex face on the steam group
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I killed a Tenryu with one bullet from my Kongo yesterday. But as long as you face ships of the same tier the game is great.

Smexy face with sexy voice too. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

btw, do we have any teamspeak or skype group?

We have a steam group and raidcall.

and candy :wink: :wink:

2 Likes

I’m on the raidcall most of the time. So, come chat if you want. :smile:

3 Likes

we have a raidcall? gibe mi plis! :slight_smile:

Add me on steam and ill give you the id #
Search Old Saber

@Erokhi Ahh… i see. well hit me up if there’s any openning! i got confused with the “Nationality”… didn’t know it was actually asking for country xD then its USA.

@Buddhist @Erokhi
I see, might getting the 4gb game if I’m interested enough :3. Thanks guys :slight_smile:

Anyway I’ll open Raidcall on Saturday, and I’ll play Trove definitely,and loadings are faster now. Maybe we can play together again :smiley: