Tree of Savior Forum

[Guild] Crimson Knights (All rounder International Guild)

Trove huh? I’m downloading it as we speak :smiley: Also, I’m game for raidcall, if you guys don’t mind hearing my uber sexy voice.

Sorry for the late reply, I just woke up from my 12 hours slumber.
Thanks for the feedback guys! Then I shall download Trove later because someone’s currently using the wifi to play Dota. Wouldn’t want him to get high ping. See you guys on the event!
@LectorNaja No problem man. I have made a raidcall, but it’s not that important right now I think. I prefer normal chat as usual.

Oh! I’m down for trove! :smiley:

1 Like

Cool, but idk… I find rc a better means to chat rather than through forum or steam chat… People that are in game or not will still be able to have conversation with each other.

Lemme redownload rc then. I’ll see you guys tonight… Maybe. :grinning:

1 Like

As for now, I can’t play Trove because I don’t have the chance to download it. I’m sharing my wifi connection with my college friend and he’s playing Dota 2 all day.
So we’ll probably get to troll around by playing either Town of Salem, Spiral Knights, or Happy Wars. 30 minutes to go!
@LectorNaja I will consider the raidcall usage for the next event. The other reason why I can’t use it is because I have some problems with my mic. :confused:

Edit :
Thanks for all knights who participated on today’s event! That was fun!
For those who already had plans, don’t worry because you can participate on the next event. I’m not sure about the specific date, but I will always inform you guys about the event. Oh, don’t forget to download Trove from Steam as it is a must have in order to participate in our next event. :blush:
Oh, Raidcall is also required because some of us cannot join the Steam group chat to communicate. I already prepared the group,so all you have to do is join.

Then lemme guess the game for our next event…

I’m not sure but I think it’s Trove :grin::grin::grin:

Nice event we had there, knights! Looking forward to the next. :grin:

Greetings!
Just wanna ask, do you guys have any website? From what I’ve seen, the guild needs one because it is so well organized and surely will become one of the biggest guild in ToS! You should definitely create one! I suggest using Enjin or Shivtr (which I used right now for my own guild), or if you prefer to create one from scratch, that’ll be good to show your commitment towards the game! All the best luck for you guys, cheer!

One of our member is currently building on our website from scratch, but as he is also a busy man (he’s a programmer and a very dedicated college student), I don’t want to force him to finish it very fast. He even paid the domain by himself. I’ve suggested him to make the website using shivtr, guildportal, or enjin, but he refused as he said those guild hosting sites are awful. So I just trust him on this one.
@LectorNaja Absolutely right. Go get the game now because we can play together even if there’s no guild event.
@GunLaw That’s the spirit! I’m looking forward to play with you too again man! :grin:

1 Like

We all starting trove at the same time or have you guys already played it? :smiley:

Finally I got the chance to download Trove right now. Maybe we can play together sometime without having any event planned. :smile:

I already played it, but a looong time ago. lol

Then it’s time for you to play it again together with us. But I really hate this troublesome register system. I couldn’t make an account at all.

I’m at level 6 already @Erokhi, but then I decided to continue where I left off on Aura Kingdom lol.
My IGN is LectorNaja on Trove

I’m still struggling to create my account. So how was the game @LectorNaja ? What’s the difference between Trove and Minecraft ?

I guess I’ll go ahead and play a bit before the event begins, would it be this saturday at the same time?

Umm… I actually never tried Minecraft. As far as I can grasp Trove is like any other MMORPG, but you can convert the blocks in the environment to become yours, and I think you can build many things with the blocks too. Maybe it’s an online version of Minecraft? @Erokhi, but then I’m still not sure. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I’m not sure Aisem. I’m currently spending my holiday time with my family and I’ll probably go for a trip this weekend. If you want to play with others, you can simply add their steam account and ask them to play together with you (but ofc I can’t join).
@LectorNaja Okay then. As long as you enjoy the game, we will play that together sometime.

I logged in and I was in a 1000+ queue. XD

But I managed to enter and remember some things…enjoying the game before we can play together! :3

Region: OCE/SEA.
Playing Hours: 1-5 hours
Possible Council Position: Social/Merchant Leader (The Bank)
Reason for Joining: I want to be part of a hardcore community
Favorite Quote: Money is power, that’s the real world

1 Like