Tree of Savior Forum

[Guild] Crimson Knights (All rounder International Guild)

Thanks. I guess I’ll be contacting Marikim on this matter.

If you could too, that’d be wonderful since most companies only act on/expedite when there is a wave of feedback on the same issue.

Announcement from IMC about giving/selling Beta Keys.

1 Like

I hope they aren’t just all talk. I bet there are tons of keys sold already. Better late than never I guess.
A few days before CBT begin…I’m gonna initiate my stalking mode.

1 Like

Patch patch. Credit credit. The usual stuff.

2 Likes

Which server is crimson knight going???

1 Like

Hello Crimson Knights! This is my application.

Region/Nationality:NA East
Usual playing hours: 2-4 Hrs on Weekdays, 3-6 Hrs on Weekends
Possible primary class: Not decided, perhaps Cleric
Possible council position: Social Council - Trader
Reason for joining: I’m going to learn how to play the market and economy, would love to meet other like-minded people to share information with
Favourite quotes: “Nyeh-heh-heh!”

1 Like

We haven’t picked one yet.

Hello! We haven’t decided which server. I’m currently still gathering intels.
@jubpark Thanks for applying! You can join our discord channel if you want to play together at this CBT.

Wait what, there are multiple servers? :frowning:

1 Like

If you have downloaded your client, you should be able to visit the login menu. There are Lamia (goddess of fate), Zemyna (goddess of earth), Gabija (goddess of fire) server.

3 Likes

Oh wow, I updated the client as soon as it was available but I didn’t notice this at all :sweat:. Thank you for pointing that out! I guess it’s either Zemyna or Gabija then (Laima doesn’t sound cool at all :joy:)

btw @Pomez have you joined our discord channel? you should join there as the other members already joined. Even our applicants gather there. :grin:

3 Likes

jubpark is my cousin. Just FYI :smile:

1 Like

It has been decided, guys. We’re gonna rock and make a LOUD noise at Laima server. Laima is probably the most crowded server and it should be perfect for us to look for fellow competitors.

We are a competitive guild. If there’s no one to compete with, then there’s no point in joining this guild. Besides that, choosing Laima server will have a better long term impact for us all. Imagine if 2-3 years have passed. The amount of players will surely decrease. If there’s a server merger, the 1st server like Laima will usually ended up as the base server.

Together, we will challenge ourselves to be the best.
Together, we will become a legend.

7 Likes

A very reasonable choice thumbs up

1 Like

3 Likes

Region/Nationality:NA East
Usual playing hours: weekdays 8-12 hours, 10-18 hours(can change to fit guild need)
Possible primary class: Archer(Sapper)
Possible council position: War Council Hunter
Reason for joining: just looking for some cool people to hang out and play ToS with. and really get into and enjoy the game. along with the fact my brother(saber) is in the guild.
Favourite quotes: potaeto sak. Potaeto Sak. POtaeto SAK keep me sane. POTAETO SAK keeps me saaaane(from a criken2 video)

2 Likes

MEMBERS RECRUITMENT ANNOUNCEMENT

To be honest, it was pretty hard for me to make this decision. There are some other applicants who aren’t lucky enough to be invited even though they fulfilled the criteria.

I also had to talk with some old members that have been missing for the last few weeks, members that are hard to contact, members that have very low playing schedule (1-2 hours a day even on weekends; some of them even don’t have the time) because they are really busy in their real life, members who are still doubtful whether they are going to play or not (those players who got IP blocked). I must respectfully kick them (8 old members) from the main squad.

But no worries. I have already made a list called “Honorable Guest” list. Honorable Guest means that they are welcome to play with the guild members, even participating on guild events, until there is a slot available to accept them to the guild. So who will be joining this list?

Applicants who aren’t accepted, joined our Discord channel, and still willing to join.
Old members who are kicked because they were missing but they came back and ready to rock again, joined our Discord channel, and still willing to join.
Old members who are kicked because they have lack of playing hours but they came back and ready to rock with more playing hours, joined our Discord channel, and still willing to join.
Other players who have good relation with our guild, haven’t joined another guild, or planning to make a move from their current guild to our guild.

And now, I hereby announce the new addition to Crimson Knights army :
War Council - PvP Division - Fighter
Iris_ a.ka Iris - Elementalist
MagicBunny - Squire/Corsair
akiyayozora a.k.a Shion - Wizard
ChocoPocky - Ranger
coolflare - Hoplite
dennis4christ a.k.a dkao - Archer
Seeker-Of-Power - Dopplesoldner

War Council - PvE Division - Hunter
nafrindo - Centurion
swaggyjohn92 a.k.a Kougami - Necromancer
RaraDeaf - Alchemist/Fencer
sharcklol a.k.a Sharck - Fletcher
jojo332 a.k.a CrystalBlood - Sapper
hongkypanda a.k.a panda - Cataphract

Social Council - Trading Division - Trader
pjammy72x a.k.a InvalidName - Oracle/Pardoner
g0s7aR - Squire

Social Council - Society Division - Noble
pandacakes a.k.a Shiba/Pandacakes - Elementalist
mayabraham0 a.k.a may - Alchemist/Necromancer
Ivey_ a.k.a Ivey - Cleric

Grand Council - Advisor
SixPool - Archer/Alchemist
serusalti a.k.a Serus - Alchemist

Congratulations to all of you! On behalf of Crimson Knights big family, I want to say that we are looking forward to work with you guys to achieve our goals together. That is, to dominate, to become a legend in Tree of Savior. We shall support each other to reach the top spot and I’m confident that we can do it. :grin:

2 Likes

[size= 25] Welcome new members! Let’s all have fun together :blush: [/size]

That’s @mikai irl. Lol.

2 Likes