Tree of Savior Forum

[Guild] Crimson Knights (All rounder International Guild)

PVP NEEDS A LOT OF ATTENTION IN TERMS OF BALANCING AND LAG 0_0… i wish I had a beta key to test PVP.

1- 1 hit kills with the hunter and the mount …woww
2- You can shoot through walls… oh really so melee users are going to be kited all day
3- Need to have better indicators for the enemies
4- To fast pace in terms of kills and less tactical

it’s really unbalanced right now, hunter one shoting everyone lol…
also melee classes have no chance at all to do anything, they get melted even before using anything…

ty and sorry for the incovenience, anyway unfortunately i dont win a beta, so i supose that i see you when the game enter in OBT.

Greetings, here is my application.

Region/Nationality: Canada
Usual playing hours: 4-6 hours during weekdays, Full-Time on weekend.
Possible primary class: Cleric (aiming at Monk). Also wanna try out Wizard.
Possible council position: PvE Division - Hunter and PVP Division - Fighter works fine for me.
Reason for Joining: Looking for a solid organize guild to explore the game. With good atmosphere and willing to help each other within.

Favorite Quote: …“Count me in !!!” ~(≧▽≦)/~

For all the new recruits, welcome to the Crimson Knights! :sunglasses:
Add me on steam and for those waiting for positions, I hope to see you joining us in the game, whether you’re in the guild or not.

Thank you for applying, but as the current slot is full, we will hold your application until we are sure that we have an open slot available. :grin:
@chipp_genome no problem man.

Did literally the whole guild get into the test lol?

2 Likes

What’s your steam id good sir?

Wow. 1 hit thats so strong. How’s the beta test guys?

International Beta starts this 4 August. I believe it’s from Korean 3rd CBT.

GunLaw. :grin:
(20 Characters)

A good chunk of us got in. Around 16.

Are we all planning to play together for this CBT or nah?

I made a discussion for those looking for parties before the icbt starts. @nopihina That’s the idea, but find people in the guild to party with.

Not all of us, but at least it’s confirmed that 16 of us will be participating at the test including me.
@nopihina of course we’re going to play together. During the test, raidcall should be active all the time and all of us can chat in there.

I didn’t get in the beta.

Region/Nationality: SEA / Philippines
Usual playing hours: 4-6 hours on weekdays possibly more. Almost whole day on weekends. (Note: the days might change when I start to work. But the in-game hours will be the same. Basically weekdays:5 working days, weekends: days off)
Possible primary class: Priest / Paladin :smile:
Possible council position: Social Council. Whenever I join guilds or create guilds with my friends, I always end up second in command due to my social interaction skills(not that I want a leader position, I’m fine as a member). Since I also play the support class, I usually end up helping others as much as I can. I chat…A LOT. Sometimes I chat too much XD
Reason for Joining: I always join international guilds for the fact that I love immersing myself in different cultures. I also like organization, one thing I’ve seen in this guild. I love having to interact with many people so joining a guild early on would be really nice :smiley: smiley:
Favorite Quote: “I love to chat. Sometimes I chat too much. I chat when I’m in town, in dungeons, in raids. Most of my deaths and that of my party can be attributed to me chatting. I feel like “death by chat” was specifically created for me. It’s an illness, it’s a curse, it’s a gift and you’ll love me for it” - Me (2015, -wink-)

Additional Note: I got in CBT so see you guys there :smiley: smiley:

Another PVP video

1 Like

Card Game

2 Likes

lmao TO THE SHADOW REALM!!
i’m totally copying this when i play >_>