Tree of Savior Forum

[Guild] Crimson Knights (All rounder International Guild)

@GunLaw thanks good sir.
@Slitz oh sorry i got confused a bit with KCBT and ICBT start dates maybe because i didn’t get a beta key so i didn’t check the start date TT_TT.

@Loztchild thanks for the vids good sir .

Btw for those who have their keys, there are some patch available to download and I recommend you guys to download it now before the test.

@pandacakes Thank you for applying, but as the current slot is full, we will hold
your application until we are sure that we have an open slot available. :smile:

2 Likes

Chills xD, I really hope you get access to the next test :wink:
KCBT lasts until 9 Aug, iCBT till 10 Aug so you can stream some gameplays.

hahaha… maybe someday ill get one :smile:. oh btw how big is the client and what internet speed is the minimum requirement?

@GunLaw. I have sent a friend request to you sir. Steam name is KombatKamote.

@codebreaker01 I accepted it already. Let’s chat sometime in the raidcall. :grinning:

ok sir. thanks … i’ll just need to install raid call, buy a new headset (cause it’s too old) and improve my english…hahahaha

I’ve just been clicking connect all day lol

3 Likes

Shinobi Class in Beta

1 Like

Hello fellas from Crmson Knight!
I just wanted to tell you best of luck and enjoy the game up to the fullest to those who are testing the game tomorrow and let’s CATCH ALL THE BUGS!

@Slitz: Just wanted to notify you that I’ve replied your PM in TOSGame if you haven’t know already. :smiley:

So, new applyers with a Beta are welcome or do you want to keep you slot intact ? ^^’

Is this guild full or are their still slots?

@coolflare It’s full atm, but you can make an application still and party with us. We only limit to 40 due to the fact we don’t know the max limit for guilds, but hopefully it’s much larger.

@AkaiKiseki The appliers are welcome to join us in the game. After all, they will be apart of us once we learn of the real number of members in a guild.Though, understand you’re not fully apart of us, we can only keep this order as of right now with the 40 members we have. Still, I look forward to playing with the applicants as well. :slight_smile:

Hm, I haven’t received the message. Can you resend it via TOSG PM again? Thanks

Region/Nationality: SEA/Philippines
Usual playing hours: 4-12 hrs
Possible primary class: Sorcerer
Possible council position: War council/Hunter
Reason for joining: To meet good/new people and to be in an organized guild.
Favorite Quote: Less expectation, Higher hope - Anonymous

The English Tree of Savior Beta Countdown

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/launch?iso=20150804T2230&p0=2121&msg=Tree+of+Savior+iCBT&font=cursive

1 Like

More PVP

@Azhinra Hello Azhinra! Thanks for applying here. The current guild slot is full 40/40 at the moment. But I will always inform each applicant if there’s an open slot available.
@AkaiKiseki you are always welcome if you want to play together with us. In fact, we will welcome you to our raidcall group as guests. :smile:

Looks like a fun and cool Guild. So Goodluck!