Tree of Savior Forum

[Guild] Crimson Knights (All rounder International Guild)

Thank you for applying to CK! Hopefully a spot will open up for you. :grinning:

lol ikr, usually I can catch up fast with every new post, but now itā€™s such a pain to read through 50+ unread topics and 100+ new topics :joy:

Iā€™ve given up on trying to keep up with all the new posts.

most of these new threads are just plain boring or people asking stuff that we discussed >.>
itā€™s good to see now people thoā€¦

The day before the announcement there were about 2.5k registered forum usersā€¦ so the odds where about 200%? xD
Further, it is not sure if this are stats for the overall site or just the forumsā€¦ if its the latter, then our chances will be at about I guess 15 - 25% (or a little bit lower) at the 30th or 31st. (Now 10.5K Forum-Users, still growing, unsure about the not listed users if its only forum users and dont forget the 1% rule).

But yeah,ā€¦ honestly I dont really care if I get a key to the first ibt, there will be more in the future (and cause the fact I got a KR CBT3 invite xD - brofist :facepunch: !)
Also everything I write here is just made up of theory and not 100% facts, IMCGames didnt confirm this numbers etc. ā€¦ furthermore Iā€™ll keep my enthusiasm and strength for playing/testing not complaining here at the forums. :stuck_out_tongue: (oh shit, I already did thatā€¦ :^) )

But yeah, those flood of new double, tripple, quadruple, quintuple or even sextuple (hihi I wrote sex :blush:) posts / threads make me want to harm people xD. Those lazynessā€¦ but thats the Internet.

Sorry for late reply guys, I just spent an hour and a half to read all of new posts. It has been a lot of fun and nice to kill time.
@chipp_genome Hello there! I will inform you if we get a new slot. Some of our members fate will be decided tomorrow and hopefully there are slots available.

Btw, about this weekā€™s event, itā€™s not about playing together. Instead, there will be an election for our division leader. I will put more details about it tomorrow.

1 Like

Ooooo~
ā€œThe Round Table Knight Electionsā€~
Just a little name we could call it by. :grin: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Yes! This time Iā€™ll participate for sureā€¦ my waifu is in London over the weekend soā€¦ :video_game: and no :girl: !

oooo looking forward to it :wink:

Dagnabit! So many posts! Hey there everybody! :slight_smile:

About the Beta, I think theyā€™ll be reviewing the active users on the forum. Still, the odds are still not that bad! As @Ichizomi said, we have a 50/50 chance of participating. Think positive and well only attract positive things.

Lets show the commuity what were made of Knights!

slinkyy out

:rocket:

I love that idea,Every time you guys got a leader meeting you should call it the Knights of The Round Table Meeting.

@Loztchild Ahh, good suggestion!
Itā€™s nice when such events have names that kinda speaks out to our guild name. Looking forward to the election and helping the guild grow.
Also, good luck knights on the beta keys, we have a 50% chance more or less. :thumbsup: :grin:

2 Likes

do we have a motto/battle cry or something like that? xD

Hmm we donā€™t, or at least I donā€™t think so. xD
I canā€™t think of one thatā€™s clever right now, but you guys give it a shot. :grin:

Check this guy stream
[Eng] Tree of Savior Closed Beta Time! At 2PM Korea Time!
Steaming Tofu

1 Like

@Erokhi - you have a lot of applicants lol! it seems you guys already dominated the game! We will be in support lol

Take note that countries with local pubs wonā€™t get the keys, so all of your chances getting that key must be higher.

Goodluck guys for getting those keys. I have to wait for the actual release date here :c

OMFG IF I DONT GET A KEY THENā€¦ THEN I WILL continue my day as usual.

3 Likes

i will commit sudoku if i donā€™t get a key !

6 Likes

yeah itā€™s going to be tragic fingers crossed for good news tomorrow XD