Tree of Savior Forum

[Guild] Crimson Knights (All rounder International Guild)

yes i know about it , i will not play on gemscl , i have been play a lot of game online from local publisher especially lygame such as seal online, rising force, ragnarok 2, etc. I played them for many years. and i know our local publishers are very bad :unamused: . When i play dota 2 , i think steam is the best, and i hope it always be. :grin:

Actually i had prepared for it. i already have some VPN such as tunnel bear and psiphon, remembered it works on EOS, and i hope it work on ToS. I also create my 2nd account steam to play ToS only. :smile:

I hope that they will rework the Monk class to have only fist equipment instead of having a shield and mace or have another class where they only use fist aka knuckles weapons.

I really hope they add an assassin class.I know there is a Shinobi class but Assassins and Ninjas aka Shinobis are different.

I hope they replace Cryo’s stupid Snowball skill with that amazing Tree of Ice skill.

But please be mindful that as I were saying back then, for me it still not certain that:

1. IP Block will actually be issued
  2. ToS Global will have a strict security regarding to player within region issued IP Block
  3. Horrible Ping

The reason that I myself putting the local server in to consideration, is from my experience when I played Tera:

1. They issued IP Block
  2. They immediately found out if you are using VPN or such
  3. Your attack is 2 seconds late on an action MMORPG, if you are healer people will die, if you are dps either your dps is so low or you will die, if you are anything, you will be late doing what you are doing or die

Assuming all of above things are happening, forcing yourself to play the global server will consider yourself, far from an effective player…

A clip of PVP,the card game system,new skills,some PVE stuff AND THERE IS Mouse Controls XD THANK GOD!!!

Subtitles were added to the video.
Turn on the subtitles to watch with English subtitles.
You can also change the subtitle options from settings on the lower right side of the video.

@LectorNaja I’m aware of those facts. As far as I’m concerned, a good VPN can provide slightly better ping and I’m also playing a tank class or templar class (if its on swordsman branch). A bit slow response for those kind of classes does not really trouble me as long as I’m playing carefully.

@Loztchild I’m more interested with that 5 on 5 PvP. Members from PvP division can immediately prove themselves.

I’ll apply for aquaman, so I don’t ever have to argue with anyone… :'D

HI there,My name is jason. i saw you have posted a topic which shows you are in perth, I am too, thought we can be friends and wait to play tos together.

Ah hey, sure. It’s nice to see someone else from Perth :slight_smile:

Region/Nationality: NA / Canada
Usual playing hours: 25 or + hrs on weekdays, 15 or + hrs on weekend.
Possible primary class: Monk or Psycokino
Possible council position: None
Reason for Joining: This guild looks very organized and clean,Hoping at launch it well be the same
Favorite Quote: sigh… -_-

I’m going to inform you if there’s an open slot. We’re currently observing and evaluating things within the guild in order to make sure we got the right people. :grin:

1 Like

Hey guys, can i get an info on Raid call? :smiley:

You have joined the steam group right? You can check the bottom part of my random announcement for raidcall ID http://steamcommunity.com/groups/ckguild#announcements/detail/138834181392863463

This is the CBT2 client with english UI. It is based on the official translation project.

That’s looking pretty good :o

@Erokhi Ah! i found it thanks!

I see a lot of faces that arent on the steam group! Hi everyone!! Has anyone been able to get into the 3rd CBT?

Schepter did get an access to CBT3 and I’ll probably have my chance by buying a verified CBT3 account via trusted website.
Btw guys, maybe we’ll get our regular event for next Friday, I’ll give the details later.

I would like to see these classes:
THESE ARE SIMPLY SUGGESTIONS

• Dancer or Singer: This class will perform dances can cause buffs,debuffs,status effect in a AOE scale.they would use music instruments as weapons like a microphone,guitar,violin,etc.It can be place in the wizard section I guess…

• Reaper: Basically has a scythe as a weapon that has mainly draining abilities that are mid range.This class relies on both strength and intelligence because it will have so melee skills as well.This class would be inspire by the theme “Vampire”.I would be unlock by completely swordman and wizard secret quests.

• Samurai: This is self-explanatory

• Martial Artist: Self-explanatory (However,this would be the starter branch like Swordman/Wizard/Cleric and Wizard.With this new branch you can easily slide in Shinobi,Samurai,Monk and other classes that involved martial arts.)

• Engineer or Machinist: This job will me wielding gun type weapons and uses skills such has turrets,gadgets or robotic companions to help him/her fight (similar to Bokor zombie but can someone like 1 or 2).This class will also be a crafter and a supporter by respecting the medieval era…This will be in the archer class obviously.

• Astronomer: A class that uses books has a source of weapon.This class call upon the stars to with them in combat.They even use the Zodiac powers to help fight by summoning in physical form to buff,defend or attack.Not all Zodiacs will be able to come out and attack.Some will be summoned and buff the team and then disappear.Some can also appear and stay in the field as a big shield for team for a period of time and then vanish.Furthermore, this class can use solar and lunar powers.This calls is classify in the wizard branch.

1 Like

I love the suggestions. There are plenty of possibilities to be honest, so much potential and classes to be added in later date. Hopefully, they go over the suggestions in this one discussion on the forums concerning classes. There were plenty of ideas like yours there. :grin: