Tree of Savior Forum

[Guild] Crimson Knights (All rounder International Guild)

Hello!~:grin:
We’ve moved to Discord :blush:

1 Like

Hey there coolflare! Our members agreed to abandon Raidcall and move to Discord.
If you want to join the Discord channel, just tell us and we will give the link ASAP. :grin:
@swaggyjohn92 thanks for applying!
@mayabraham0 oh, so you are Maya. I just read your application. lol

2 Likes

Woo~ Guys hopefully I get to party with you in-game when CBT opens~ :smiley: Really really excited! :smiley: Oh, and may I have the link for that discord channel? :smiley:

BTW @Erokhi I will stick with my chosen route I think Wiz1 -> Cryo1 -> Link1 -> Elem1 -> Elem2 -> Elem 3
And my end goal is to add Wiz2 -> Wiz3 in there to get Surespell and Quickspell.

1 Like

Any place non guild member can join to try to get parties up ?
I don’t want to play solo at beta/release or if the guild isn’t full can i join, i checked your steam group and it wasn’t at 40.

1 Like

@pandacakes you can inform us if you want to play together. If you have a similar playing schedule as our members, you should be able to play with them. :smile:
@tuhous it isn’t at 40 because there are some people who have joined but didn’t get the chance to join the group. We will do a members re-selection later on, replace anyone that’s missing with some of our applicants. But even if you havent joined, you can play together with us. Fill in the application and tell us your playing schedule. If we have some members that have similar playtime as yours and they have a slot to fill, they will gladly play with you.

1 Like

(20shittycharacters)

1 Like

Boss, Wiegraf of Valoran reporting! What are the orders for CBT2? Where do we meet and what do we need?

We need clear orders sir!

1- Who will be responsable to create Crimson Knights on CBT2?
2- Who will be in charge of recruting?
3- Where do we meet?
4- Do we need to gather any materials for guild expansion, creation, gears?

@zoi4friends Wiegraf. That name reminds me of Final Fantasy Tactics.
To answer your question :

1. That’s mine responsibility. But it’s unlikely that the guild feature is ready yet.
  2. That’s also mine responsibility and the staffs.
  3. The members & applicants will see everyone’s schedule first. Those with similar playing schedule should be able to meet first and create a hardcore party.
  4. Sadly, nobody knows about that. The guild feature is still mystery and there’s no specific information about it (except the fact that I must obtain Templar class ASAP to make one).
3 Likes

Region/Nationality: North America, East Coast
Usual playing hours: Weekdays 2 to 5 hours, weekends 3 to 20 hour( If I have no plan)
Possible primary class: Fire Alchemist / Fencer
Possible council position: Hunter
Reason for joining: Got lured into discord app somehow and liked the group~ =D
Favourite quotes: dont have quotes, but when I do… it will be very AWESOME!.

1 Like

Seems clear to me that our first task is to obtain as much information about the templar class as we can and ensure Crimson Knights became one of if not the first guild in TOS International server.

New patch~
Credits to DiscKZee-sama!~ :bow: :heart:

edit test

2 Likes

Alright. This is it. It will just be days before the start. Hope the servers can handle the game properly given the amount of registered players are many. See you guys :sunglasses:

1 Like

Nearly or more then 50% of the given keys are done by botters or sites which want to sell those keys… So no worries. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nice. thats good to hear. :smiley:. I can’t wait to play. Will there be an early download of client?

Some of the members who participated on the 1st CBT surely had their clients ready by now.
Btw have anyone here received the key?

2 Likes

PATCH PATCH. CREDIT CREDIT. 6 AND A HALF DAYS BOYS AND GIRLS. HYPE HYPE.

2 Likes
2 Likes

@Erokhi I’m joining Sixpool and mikai’s party :smiley: and I’m chatting with the members at discord :smiley:

1 Like

Great, you should inform them your specific playing schedule then.
I’m currently trying to complete as many Steam games as I can before the CBT starts. :video_game:

2 Likes

20charactersshitshit

2 Likes