Tree of Savior Forum

[Guild] Crimson Knights (All rounder International Guild)

I would like to see these classes:
THESE ARE SIMPLY SUGGESTIONS

• Dancer or Singer: This class will perform dances can cause buffs,debuffs,status effect in a AOE scale.they would use music instruments as weapons like a microphone,guitar,violin,etc.It can be place in the wizard section I guess…

• Reaper: Basically has a scythe as a weapon that has mainly draining abilities that are mid range.This class relies on both strength and intelligence because it will have so melee skills as well.This class would be inspire by the theme “Vampire”.I would be unlock by completely swordman and wizard secret quests.

• Samurai: This is self-explanatory

• Martial Artist: Self-explanatory (However,this would be the starter branch like Swordman/Wizard/Cleric and Wizard.With this new branch you can easily slide in Shinobi,Samurai,Monk and other classes that involved martial arts.)

• Engineer or Machinist: This job will me wielding gun type weapons and uses skills such has turrets,gadgets or robotic companions to help him/her fight (similar to Bokor zombie but can someone like 1 or 2).This class will also be a crafter and a supporter by respecting the medieval era…This will be in the archer class obviously.

• Astronomer: A class that uses books has a source of weapon.This class call upon the stars to with them in combat.They even use the Zodiac powers to help fight by summoning in physical form to buff,defend or attack.Not all Zodiacs will be able to come out and attack.Some will be summoned and buff the team and then disappear.Some can also appear and stay in the field as a big shield for team for a period of time and then vanish.Furthermore, this class can use solar and lunar powers.This calls is classify in the wizard branch.

1 Like

I love the suggestions. There are plenty of possibilities to be honest, so much potential and classes to be added in later date. Hopefully, they go over the suggestions in this one discussion on the forums concerning classes. There were plenty of ideas like yours there. :grin:

Hey guys! The Steam Beta has been announced, this time they have 5.000 keys to giveaway. Best of luck for us!
I reckon this will be a tough one, we might as well as win the lottery. Anyways, good luck again guys : ) ~maytheforcebewithus

I sign up for it but I’m not part of the guild lol…sigh

What I don’t approve is people spamming more than one account to sell or give out keys if they get chosen to participate in the beta for their guilmates,friends,family members,etc.It’s good and all but some of us would like to get the chance to test or contribute in any way for the actual release.This result in crashing the website…sigh

1 Like

These words came out my mouth.

Yeah, I just saw that post. Something like that would be nice.

Good luck to us all!

1 Like

Oh wow, guild is already full, guess I’ll join you guys on OBT :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:. For now, good luck to everyone :relaxed:

yeah, exactly my thoughts as I read the news yesterday…
but my guess is, that whatever algorithm etc. picks the participants will consider the IP-Adresses from which these accounts are logged in … so if you “register” 5 fake accounts on the site with the same IP… only one of those accounts will be considered to be put on the list or in the worst case, even deleted from it or IP blocked from all OBT/IBT in future - Bye Bye Beta Keys.
I know that this could lead to a problem if two or more people of the same household (shared IP) would like to participate but yeah… blame humanity… life’s not fair at all.

Or lets say, I would do it that way.

1 Like

Well… As long as we know that the official release is getting nearer and nearer, I’m as happy even if I were to not get a key. How many registered accounts there are anyway?

Gl to all of u guys.hepo to have a great time at savior

atm 6.6K Users according to this site: https://forum.treeofsavior.com/about

30 Min. ago there were about 6.2K…

@Loztchild @Pomez @A_Bot There is a chance that you guys will be able to join. This week, a week before the IBT started, I’m going to evaluate all members who have joined the guild and their participation. People from MIA (Missing in action) list will be removed if they did not respond to any of my message which has been sent to them since a week ago. But you know, even if you are not able to join now, you can always play with our members in IBT together. We’re more than happy to accompany you guys on your adventure. :grin:

Btw guys, I know that your priority in this beta test will be like testing out your builds and get to know the basics of the game. But I have a request that, if you are able, to find out about as many hidden classes as possible, especially templar class.

2 Likes

@Erokhi
My whole effort in finding the Templar class is only yours!

1 Like

This may be a solution perhaps

1 Like

Goddammit! Still 40 new topics to check + 20 topics to read. x_x

I hope you guys can make to this beta! Good luck to everyone. :four_leaf_clover:

3 Likes

Good luck, knights! :grin:
Stand firm, this beta will be the first leap! :sunglasses:

@Erokhi Oh i’m glad to hear that. Thanks a lot for your information. But I am not sure for join in IBT, and you know, i am also from indonesia. At last, only 5000 people can join this IBT and it will be decide randomly. :pensive:

Region/Nationality: South America, Argentina
Usual playing hours: 3~8h, weekends 4~16h
Possible primary class: Monk
Possible council position: War Council, (i dont know if wana do pvp, pve or bot :P)
Reason for joining: I am seeking a guild that pushin me to do better and better.
Favorite Quote: “Be the change that you wish to see in the world”