Tree of Savior Forum

[Guide] Wugushi: The Venomous Tribe

full con/spr support archer? thats a joke please dont do this build anyone reading this

Im not suggesting it, im saying that con / spr builds can function well with the wugushi class because there are three strong skills they can use.

why you want spr as an archer? lol

why wouldnt he? classes with 0 CD can only be spamable with tons of sp, that build never has to use AA and you need to sit just for 5 seconds to be able to keep spaming. (though with wugushi as a main class you dont need that much sp cuz of CD).

Do you guys think Wugu c1 is worth? Iā€™m going Fletcher c3, but I dont feel the need for Ranger c2 since the increase in Barrage e Steady is not that great (just my opinion). My equips will be elemental DoT based, whats makes me guess the wugu skills might work just fine, but realy dont know the class, so whats do you think?

Iā€™m gonna A2 > R1 > ? > F3

Ths guys.

Elemental DoT basedā€¦
Sounds like wugushi to me

Soā€¦? would Wgushi c1 be worth or its gonna fall off too much?

its worth it as long as you indeed have that elemental equip you mention, otherwise youā€™ll need lots of str

So what would you pair with wugu3 for balanced AoE and STD?

Alright so Iā€™ve read in several places that poison DoT damage does not scale with the % attribute and that it only effects the initial damage and I believed this for a while.

I decided to test it for myself and it turns out that the poison damage does actually get increased along with the % attribute.

1 Like

The poison damage also scale with the skill level.
Needle Blow lvl 10 use to do more than Wugong lvl 10 but then I maxed Wugong to 15 and its dot is way stronger (than lvl 10).

And dots scale with physical attack, not only STR. The 100% bonus damage on flying enemies with a bow also stacks on the dots making them deadly.

Jincan gu applies a really small dot and spawns insects (maybe 3~5) when you kill that target. The insects damage are laughable (150 around lvl 190) but works as a passive taunt. I havenā€™t tried to put more than 1 point into itā€¦

Iā€™m currently sitting on a ~200 c3 wugushi and the only thing that bothers me is the number of poison type mobs.
According to ToSBase, there is roughly 25% of poison mobs (23 pages out of 92) and only 13% of earth attribute (12 out of 92) - all levels aside.
Can someone concur on high end content?

1 Like

you wonā€™t be spamming wugushiā€™s skills?

due to heavy CD you CANT spam wugushi skills xD
drawback for the heavy damage they inflict

ty for the info, iā€™ll add that to the guide

Any guide on what level skills are we going to get at rank 3?

yeah i know that
iā€™m saying about the another guyā€™s build

currently at c2 wugushi, and iā€™m enjoying the boss killer build (arc3>wugu3>cannon) the drawback with this build is the ā€œhardshipā€ for leveling since this build got no aoe till reaching c2 wugushi.

on the other hand, iā€™m hestitating to take c3 wugus since i read the jincan gu actually end up suks pretty much .-. do level up the jincan increase the damage or something ? the tooltip doesnā€™t anything & only give mana increase info. anyone have try increase the jincan lv to 5 ?
looking for feedback atm~

What i would like to know about Passive skills of Wugushi. Increasing Damage skills does effect DoT damage or only the first hit? If itā€™s just the hit damage, that means whole passive skills are kinda trash except Zhendu . Did anyone test this yet?

acording to @Rhyzoh poison damage also scales with atributes.

Does anyone have any idea about a
A2 QS 3 Wu 2 Musketeer build?

Sounds to me like Quarrel shooter could really benefit from the poison