Tree of Savior Forum

[Guide] Wugushi: The Venomous Tribe

So you recommend doing archer c3, even if it is for PVE?
And great topic, i took many doubts reading it :grin: :smiley_cat:

1 Like

Got Wugushi 1 yesterday, I hope they do something more interesting with cards (and stars)
Some videos of card effects:
from description:
Adds few 150-200 red damage ticks before the poison puddle appears.
Leveling up the Card doesnt add damage AFAIK.
Doesnt change skill Element.

1 Like

It’s a little bit complicated, but in a lot of scenarios you can do well. Do not forget that with proper cards you can also earthquake or water nuke targets with Gu Pot which is pretty strong surprise factor :slight_smile:

I recomend ranger for pve if you plan to lvl by grind or questing, and archer if you plan to mainly do boss hunt. Party lvl, or instance dungeon/mission

So A3-W3-Cannon for world boss hunting, inst/dungeon mission?

What do you think about a Hunter-Wugushi build? Basically shutting down the mobs wiith the pet’s CC and poisoning them, then waiting for them to die. Would this work?

Did you have an earlier post where it says boss card in poison pot improve needle blow dmg but edited it away?

I have yet to test numericaly the efect of boss card on poisons, i get the felling it does hit harder as soon as i have proof against or in favor ill add it to the guide

Ok on the test i ran today i discovered that poisons scale on PHYSICAL ATTACK, not directly on STR, this means that you can cover the lack of STR with a good weapon, making builds other than pure STR more Viable for wugushi.

This isn’t news. It’s always been physical attack which goes up with strength. Changes nothing.

So yes, i am really enjoying my build now.

But starting to struggle with grand cross x ard dagger.

Should i pick a viper bow now over a +8grand cross x arde dagger?

Yeah, you should put viper as a main weapon, and keep grand cross/arde as secondary for the skills that would need it if there are some.

So at this point a +0 viper would deal more damage than my current set…got it.

Grand cross makes my running shot level 7 wich gives me 4s more duration and 280% dmg increase on auto attacks, if i put viper i get the normal level 5 running shot and 200% increased dmg.

Will viper overall dmg cover this?

Thank you.

Use running shot with Grand Cross, then switch to Viper, this way you’ll have a lvl 7 buff and still use Viper.

There are actually people that believe it scales solely on str and base their builds on that when you could achieve such increase by gems, weapon upgrade collections, etc. it is diferent since it means poisons do scale over time even if you dont use str because otherwise it would mean that on hier lvls if you dont add str you would still have the same damage than 100-300 lvls ago

So I was wondering about the Jincan GU. Does the Detonate Trap skill from sapper work on the bugs from the can? does anyone know this or can confirm? Are they considered a trap?

I’m a Wugu 2 and I can say we have a really great single target DPS. Throw Gu Pot and Wugong Gu also have a nice AoE but both have high CD as well.
I’m planning on going Wugu 3 and wanted to know about any comparison between Zhendu and Jincan Gu. By maxing Needle, Gu Pot and Wugong we still have 5 points left and I’m not sure in which skill I should use them.

i dont think they are considered a trap, its more like a debuff applied on an AoE that if you die with it is spawns the bugs

the thing about both is that they are mostly usefull in party, personally Zhendu does sound more reliable to me than jican, but i would give jican 1or2 lvls anyways, i wouldnt worry to much about those both since they are more situational and less used than other poisons. as long you have the others maxed you are fine.

i would even throw one point to bewitch instead of jican xD

Throw poison pot and needle both scale with strength- the others dont scale with strength. This is important because if you take a supportive role instead of dps, a full con/spr build function well using the other 3 skills, particularly zhendu.

However I didnt know about the insect boss card effects. Can you elaborate as to how the cards are used and which are most favorable?
EDIT: I read the reddit post/posts here, Thanks guys!!

Thanks!!
-Future Wugushi main