Tree of Savior Forum

[Guide] Wugushi: The Venomous Tribe

From experience, as of rank 8 it isn’t. But given mergen is a 2hBow especiallist, when I decided to reset to basically “ground skill” especialized classes, I was looking forward to plenty of new skills for anti-air from future ranks of mergen. Let’s hope it pays off (and that the game doesn’t die before we even reach rank 9+ content lol)

when looking at the wugushi buffs, ppl should keep in mind thats a c4-6 rank and its pretty amazing for the damage you gain by taking it. Pot level 15 now lasts 16 second which is kinda huge and needle poison and that other poison spread thingy is very useful also. The whole wugushi kit has overall very good skills.

3 Likes

Yeah, time to take a leap of faith here and hope for the best while working with what we have. Thanks to all the discussion here, i’m skipping Falconer c1 and for wugushi3.

Thanks to you and Grey for the infos, videos and discussion overall.

Really hope r9 comes, and i really wish this game to hold it’s own for now, it will be really better in the future, i can feel it ^^.

1 Like

Pot max level is lv 10… and last for 11 secs

Throw Gu Pot

[ DEC 15 ]7
Skill Range is increased by 25%
The duration is now 5 + Skill_Level seconds (Previously 6s)

Even though Pot max level is 10, it lasts for 15s not 11. He got it almost right. The duration increase is huge, nevertheless.

My mistake…
Yeah that 16 duration is huge…

omg when this buffs and fix come to us?

Wugu3 falconer mergen + taunter at jeromel:

And stats (solo):

1 Like

nice! thats the build i am playing aswell, just reached mergen and i am so glad i picked falconer, without it mergen seems rather weak

my wugushi solo crystal mine … waiting for fix/buffs :frowning:

can only take months until we get the ktos wugushi and other buffs…

Next week we will (probably) receive a major content update. Buffs might come sooner than you think hahahaha

Hello guys, So I’m Archer C3, Wugushi C2, FalconC1. I’m already at class 15 and ready to change class. Initially, I was intent on making it Wugu3 then Mergen, but recently, I’m thinking of letting wugu stay at C2 and pick cannoneer C2 instead. What do you guys think?

i think A3>wugu3>falc>mergen is better and more solid build

1 Like

Having an A3 instead of QS3 is bad?

i dont think is bad. You can use poison with kneling i think right? so high dex can bennefit with kneling + poison and you can pick falcon for utility. So its nice build too

kneeling lv1 is great for dex wugu

i planned archer2 ranger1 wugu3 rogue mergen when buff patch coming

i don’t mind missing falcon coz i always tag with link3

I would rather drop wugu 3 and get cannon 2.

Bazooka damage increase (+50% at lvl 5) works on deployables/dot as well. (Aka it is 50% stronger poisons).

Thanks! Actually went cannon c1, and i’m loving the skills, attack animation, and costume <3

i have a question about weapon, in future i pick mergen, ok, 2hd bow but in mid game i go: khasti/viper or isbality, arde and agny? i dont have money for manamana hehe