Tree of Savior Forum

[Guide] Wugushi: The Venomous Tribe

yeah i think i will only pick this 2 skills first…
i want to pick some atributes now for discount. but only for this two is better now…
(bad english here lol)

I still advise qs3 wugu 3 t go Hacka though, just seems more fluid overall.

i alread have musket for close combat style… and dont like much

1 Like

does crit attack of the initial hit affect the tick damage??
so lets say my wugu deal 2500 CRIT damage on the enemy, so will my needle blow poison tick damage also dealing 2500 damage on the same enemy??

if it yes, then what stat scale the initial hit of Needle Blow???
DEX or STR??

if it is Dex, then do u think it is better now to increase dex stat for wugu???

Dude, each hit follows that same formula linked to you above. The only difference ebtween first hit and the ones which follow right after is that first one is missile, so it can crit and be blocked/evaded. The following hits are all poison property (think of them like some kind of magic atack which ignores magic def), so they ignore defense, but can’t crit and can’t be resisted since the open beta started.

TL:DR initial hits and poison tick aren’t the same, but follow same formula with their peculiarities.

ow i see clear now…

so before … wugu poison damage only scale from str…

and now wugu poison damage’s formula, work like the skill’s formula itself

thank you very much @yurichalps and @Reilet for clearing this thing for me
im sorry because it is hard for me to understand…

edit : it seems that i still dont understand untill i edit my post…
so beofre … the attribute is multiplying the skill attack…
and now … the attribute is multiplying the whole damage

2 Likes

Not now for iToS. Is now for KToS. Will be for itos soon.

Yes.
Wugu will be nicer after the fix.

my mistake… i mean “now” for ktos

I have a question For new jincan gu system…can u born a bug when u damage a jincan gu enemy with your poison damage?? or the bug born system just like Wugong gu, where posion tick can not spread the debuff??

I have a question - when will this patch be implemented on iTos???
Im tired of w8ting… attributes are on 90 …didel gk is 5th step transcendance ( qs3-wugu3 build) - i need this patch!

Thank you for the answer…
Even this patch hasnt implemented at itos but im so lucky find the answer…

Hello again guys, this time i’m debating over something for a few days already and i can’t set my mind straight;

I will be resetting my archer in the following build:

A2 > Sapper 2 > Wugushi 2 > x > Mergen, and will aim for Mergen c3 no matter what, now here’s the thing:

With the recent buffs in wugushi @ kTOS, i’m having a hard time deciding if i should pick Wugushi 3, for better poisons overall, or Falconer c1, for Circling interactions, since it combos nicely with mergen and may ( or may not) combo with future Mergen ranks (hopefully mergen will get it’s 0 CD skill @ r9 and downtimes will be filled with the spammable skill).

So what do you guys think? Mind sharing some opinions on the matter? Want to decide this today, because i want to use the Rank Reset and spend some silvers in attributes while the discount still lives. Thanks a lot in advance

I used to run a Archer 3 Wugushi 3 Falc Mergen build, then reset it to A2 Sapper 2 Wugushi 3 Mergen.

No regrets in getting rid of that falc rank. As good as circling + homing/triple arrow was, I just couldn’t really get around the usual delays in geting circling started which used to get my AoE rotation behind, especially when grinding with hard DPS.

Besides, once we get the KToS patches, Throw gu Pot will likely be the best ground AoE of the game (on pair with frost cloud/hamaya most likely). So yeah, goign wugu 3 no doubt for extra duration on gu pot and the new jincan also seems promising for extra “free” damage.

1 Like

Yeah, that is something that’s running through my mind: Gu Pot buff was insane, the duration and range increase plus the Enhance attribute finally getting to increase the final damage seems very promising.

I really like the new Jican, but ( for me at least ) the insects could give like, 2~3 lines of damage when exploding instead of one, especially since we get a cap on spawned insects and given the 500k HP+ mobs out there.

Just a last quick question: The drop in damage from Mergen AoE skills compared to when you used circling for combo ( despite any delay struggle) was huge?

Edit, correct vid, repost of new gu pot:

Wugu still very rare.

2 Likes

Well, homing went from very useful when grinding large groups of mobs to that last filler while I wait for my CDs against bosses or mobs. Triple arrow didn’t really change much its utility, though I had to start using 2 glads + Vubbe gauntlets (instead of previous Sissels+virtv leather, so lost quite some crit rate) and 1 hair accessory with 1 AoE Atk ratio so I wouldn’t feel much difference.

1 Like

Yeah, even though it spawns 5 per enemy, the damage is fairly low, or at least “acceptable”, but exploding for like 3-4k damage as i saw in this video:

Fells kinda low to me, when you’re facing 15-20 enemies with 500k+ HP. Really hope r9 mobs won’t have a crazy hell spike to 900k-1m HP all of a sudden.

Btw, thanks for the channel grey, you’re always spot on.

Yeah that was one my fears, Koochaksal doesn’t seem THAT great outside circling combo, will probably get a lower level on that, and 1 in spread shot and save points for Mergen c2.

Really need to take my time to farm for Battle Bracelets, since they cost way too high here on silute, or go for Phada and switch to an plate set (or a buffed up leather set) to compensate for evasion loss.

Thanks for all the info.

Gu pot is nice after update.
Is unlimited ground AoE poison element.
But doesn’t hit 3x per sec like hamaya (holy) or frost cloud (ice).
And hamaya has smaller size but hits flying.

Also Plague doc is biggest meta cleric now.
Big pandemic range.
Their pandemic will spread wugushi Needle Blow poison debuff, and spread throw gu pot poison.

Yeah even though it doesn’t hit that fast, it is still a very high damage AoE skill, and with the enhancing attribute working on it, i can get some vicious damage out of it, especially investing in equipments for higher physical attack.

Also building my char with High dex ( not enterily DEX since i have some points in STR and a set value for con. Got stat reset potion as an emergency anyways)

One of my main concerns was that Sap 2 > Wugushi 3 build really lacks in the flying department. I was hoping that Mergen would be enough to deal with them while other things were on cooldown.