Tree of Savior Forum

[Guide] Wugushi: The Venomous Tribe

What about the banelings? Do those not crit?

No clue about the new Jincan Gu yet. :disappointed_relieved:

@cremoco I have to add, you donā€™t have ranger1. Rogue is more worth if you have the feint&barrage combo.

As a rogue with Rangerā€¦
Rogue will be fine if you donā€™t have Ranger.

Truthfully, feint+barrage scales extremely well with highly transcended weapons. Itā€™s a free 3000% multiplier of your physical attack, with major downside being the butt-close range.

need help guys !!!
What should i pick for 8th rank with this build >>> http://www.tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/o8meych7y3/

Iā€™d definetely go with Hackapell with that build composition. QS3 makes it really easy to stack arrows and hackappel has the lowest CDs rank 8 with fast casting skills, making it easy to use in the between running shot and poison ticks. Also you get 3 slots from durandal sword + 2 slots from didel grand cross, which allows you to stack quite a lot of physical attack and max attack (poisons and running shot love this) and invest your stats into dex instead (4:1 or 3:1 DEX:STR no con - pet hp and gems/accessories take care of it - would work).

Just keep in mind pavise and throw gu pot will dismount you, but now that we can keep pet from atacking, itā€™s become incredibly easy to simply remount right after. just cast skill then alt+up arrow and youā€™re back on it almost instantly.

Mergen isnā€™t a great option really due to 2h bow requirement (having to invest in both grand cross and off hand 2h bow hurts the wallet) and high need of aoe atk ratio for skills to be efficient against a crowd.

Another option would be going rogue with higher STR and simply hope Rank 9 saves your build, whenever it comes.

So yeah, definitely hackappel.

thx alot ! :))
i hope there will be another stat reset potion in the near future, because i have a full str build ā€¦ )))
Who knows who knows ā€¦
can you tell me about skill distribution in the hacka circle?

In case of full STR builds, those slots can simply be used for crit rate gems instead, even though they arenā€™t as efficient as high dex with red gems theyā€™d still do it in terms of boosting running shot and hackapellā€™s damage via crits.

Full STR and 5 level 7 green gems (2 main 3 sub) would give you 275 crit rate + 74 from sissels +14 from max petamion = 895 physical attack (839 STR) and 438 crit rate at max level.

Full DEX With 5 red gems level 7 (2 main 3 sub) + 2* sissel + max petamion instead: +/- 921 physical attack (11 STR) and 651 crit rate at max level. Just note physical attack would actually be 611~1231, I just used the average for easy of argument.

For hackaā€™s skill, you can either ignore leg shot and max everything else, or put 1 point into it for pvp purposes (will need pistol on weapons swap). Really simple build :slight_smile:

I seeā€¦
Thx again!
I would w8 till they anounce another stat reset potion via event! :smile:

Iā€™ll have to w8 until all patches are implemented on iTOS before updating so i can test myself the mechanics

@yurichalps @greyhiem some guy posted this vid he found on ktos general thread of jincan rework.

Woah, that looks way more promising than our current version, especially for quarrel-gus out there since they it real fast.

Thanks for posting it in this section =D

Tbh with Throw Gu Pot having extra duration with skill lvl and Jincan rework, going wugu 3 seems quite better now than before right?

Wugushi:

General Changes:

"A majority of the Wugushi's damage comes from the debuffs it can apply, although there is a problem with them at the moment where in their current place - poisons debuff ranking is quite low and can be negated with too much ease. Debuffs applied by Circle 2/3 Wugushi's abilities will now be considered level 2 debuffs. "

The debuff level of the skills is changed to the following:

- Circle 1 Skills: Debuff Lv.1

- Circle 2,3 Skills: Debuff Lv.2

"The poison pot was an awkward skill to use in comparison to other classes. To try to compensate this issue the range has been increased a bit, as well as the duration scaling to skill level which can hopefully interest more into investing points into the poison pot skills"

ā–ŗThrow Gu Pot

ā—‹ Skill Range is increased by 25%

ā—‹ The duration is now (5 + (1SkillLevel))Seconds.  (Previously 6s)

ā–ŗJincan Gu:

ā—‹ The following pests will change. You will gain access to enemies, self destruction and poisonous damage to a certain extent. The pests will survive for 3 seconds and then disappear after that duration.

ā—‹ When attacking you'll get a 10% chance to spawn a pest.

ā—‹ The amount of pests generated will be changed to 1 per skill level, if you hit the max amount of pest spawns due to the 10% chance, new insects will not spawn at that time.

ā—‹ The value of debuff damage that Jincan Gu can output will now also increase by the skill level of this ability.`

interesting thing i thought of
archer 2 ranger 1 wugushi 3 rogue mergen
basically idreamy build with wugushi instead of scout
need confirmation that rogue can capture wugushi throw gu pot and/or jincan

Yes it can, Scroll up and watch the video that grey was post. Iā€™m gonna try it myself, my build is a2 h1 wugu3 now and going to rogue mergen next

Yes!

Vid of full dex wugu rogue mergen, with new update even full dex wugu damage is pretty nice.

Vs earth element flying

looks pretty promising nice

can someone please tell meā€¦

which from this skills have a high poison damage??

• Blow Needle
  • Wugong Gu
  • Zendhu
  • Throw Gu pot

can u please tell me in highest order firstā€¦ thank u so much

@alaia.sun

1 Needle Blow & Wugong gu
2 Throw Gu pot
worst poison = Zhendu