Tree of Savior Forum

[Guide] Wugushi: The Venomous Tribe

After the maintainance Jicangu semms to be buffed makind 3 ticks per 2 seconds compared to the 1 tick it had.

can anyone else confirm this?

My fellow Wugushis

Wugushi:

• Poison Damage:
    • The enhance attribute for skills Needle Blow & Wuguong Gu will be changed to now apply on the final damage calculation and not just the skill damage.

12.01.2016 KToS patch.

:joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

:joy: Tears of joy
/20

dont forget that poisons will be able to stack in a future update.
no more poison rewrite duels at world bosses

countless support tickets about this has paid off. Took them 4 months or more but w/e.

rerolling wugushi
/why20though

A2>Sapp3>Wugu3 is viable ?

not really, donā€™t think wugushi damage is good enough rank 8

A2>sapp3>wugu2>mergen/hakka works.

Wugu 2 -> wugu 3 doesnā€™t bring enough damage to warrant skipping a rank 8 class (or even a rank 7 c1 class)

Wugu 1 -> wugu 2 is good though.

Hello iā€™m making a full str wugu char right now and still cant decide whatā€™s the next class i need to take

my class right now is : a2>hunt1>wugu3>?>?

i love to adding some more aoe skill so iā€™m thinking to take falc>mergen for the next class, but i visit Nicola thread and sheā€™s said that mergen doesnt work with full str -__-

need some suggestion from the tribe member :smiley:
can i take that class or thereā€™s better choice like cannon 2 or another class? or should i focus on single target like muskeet2?

letā€™s make this thread alive again guys :sunny:

Non-wugu & non-rogue archer classes prefer crit (dex), yes.
Even if you are already STR, you could still go falc -> mergen.

Your mergen damage wonā€™t be as strong as a crit mergen. Your wugu DoT damage is boosted by physical attack, and STR gives +physical attack. A strong weapon gives a lot of +physical attack too, so dex-crit wugu with a strong weapon works too.

In KToS they fixed wugu %enhance attribute.

should i take rogue instead of falcon? or take another class? which is better

my friend wanna try that dex-crit wugu build and want to cmpare the damage in late game with me. for hunting WB will it lose to fletcher>mergen like Nicola build? or thereā€™s still a chance for winning the damage? :sweat_smile:

yes i read about the update in kToS and start spending money for the attribute even though i dont know when indo ToS will update with that patch :smiley:

by the way way iā€™m playing in Indonesia ToS which is not update to R8 yet, my friend in itos told me wugu damage will fall of in 280++ map because thereā€™s a lot of poison resist monster. is it true? about the weapon, until i reach r8, should i use xbow + manamana or thereā€™s 2h bow that give more good boost to wugu poison?

another question, should i use red gem for maximizing poison attack or green gem for min maxing my crit rate?

Wugu poison cannot crit, so green gem & yellow gem wonā€™t increase poison damage.

Itā€™s difficult to beat Nicolaā€™s fletcher at Worldboss.
Wugu is strong when the boss moves a lot (moves out of fletcher magic arrow). But the magic arrow cd is very low so they will be able to cast another one on the new spot.

In those level maps there are a lot of earth element mobs. Poison deals bonus damage to earth. But wugu poison cannot be resisted anyway, and it bypasses defence. Only deals half damage vs poison element mobs though.

Until rank 8 Xbow + manamana (or even cheaper stuff like dagger if you have low silver), and 2-Handed bow vs flying.

im waiting for ktos video of wugong gu ticking 15k on non-flying :sunglasses:

Yes i knew poison didnā€™t, i was thinkingto make mergen skill crit a little bit and already counting itā€™s hard to make the crit rate more than 500. Maybe im gonna go rogue>mergen instead of falcon. Is it good?

Already have isba + manamana and viper for the flying.

Better read up on the wug changes. You guys are getting banelings ā€¦ on steroids.

Has anyone tried a A2-Ra/QS-Wugu2-Sc-Musk2 for bossing?

@cremoco Wugu with str is ok. You could go rogue > mergen to utilize capture, yes. Sneak hit will be decent vs bosses from the back, but you donā€™t have a lot of skills which are able to crit.

Capture to use double arrow sprinkle & gu pot, however capture is fixed to grab [skill lvl * 1] amount of skills in KToS. Capture CD is very big too. Good burst, not very useful at mob grind due to cd.

A full STR build wugu vs high lvl mobs, using just wugu skills:

Thanks for videos Grey. If you stumble across a jincan gu video after this new patch, please share it here as well. Iā€™m quite curious to how these new jincan mechancis work out

1 Like