Tree of Savior Forum

[Guide] Wugushi: The Venomous Tribe

Not really sure what you mean about bounce shot. You said “It’s isnt mediocre it just simple isn’t and shouldn’t be” Does that mean its not even bad it’s horrible and shouldnt be a skill or It’s good but to good or what? I want good single target but i want good AOE as well. At this point im A1-R1 but im only level 30 so it’s no big if i need to reroll out of archer if it doesnt really give me anything.

Hi guys !

I’m in Archer 2 > Ranger > Wugushi 2

Can you give me some advices about which rank should i go next ?

.> Wugushi 3 > Canoneer
or
.> Falconer > Canoneer
And Canoneer or Musketeer is better for my build ?
Thank you !

hey guys, do you think upgrading the card used in poison pot (Caneril/Manticen) will increase its damage or the damage of the additional effect that it brings? i can’t seem to find any discussion regarding about this topic

i have tested it but so far there doesnt seem to be any diference, or it is so small it doesnt make any at all

Nearly got killed by abomination’s damage reflect earlier after stacking poisons. Hope it’s not a common feature of future world bosses. Any idea how long is the usual “safety window” for DOTs after damage reflects wear off, if there’s any at all? And how do wugushis handle such bosses anyway?

So do wugushi dots spread via ALL damage or via auto attack?. It as i said before i want to know if Q3 is better than R3.

My main concern with Q3 is lack of aoe until rank 5 for wugushi. That’s roughly 130 levels of mainly ST. I mean you do have the aoe from A1 but is it useful at that level and is the auto attack single target so strong that u 1 shot normal mobs or?

Dont really care about the buff from R3 if anything ill find it super annoying that it lasts only 10 seconds and probably will never use it. But after the guys comment up top im wondering if it will benifit the wugushi part at all or if Q3 is really the way to go?

Hello everyone !
What do you think of this guide?

http://www.tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/qpqgl5wpa6/

• I think put some points on “kneeling shot”, does it work well? .
  • For pve it is good to have “Heavy shot”? …
  • What do you think of the distribution of stats of this guide?
  • and they think of “Twin Arrows”? It works well in this build?

Thanks and happy Father’s Day! (I am from Peru)

Wugushi Wugong Gu spreas with each hit, it cant be from other skills, it wont spread from poison ticks but it will spread from every hit from multy-shot.

about the rest you said i dont understand a bit.

wugong gu will spread if you auto attack or use some skills on it. if you use needle blow on the target it will spread due to the initial hit but not because of the poison tick

• since what you want is aoe, using kneeling shot will be pointless. you cant use skills, only auto attacks. useful when your skills are on cool down.

• i have no idea on heavy shot but i would rather spend point somewhere else

• stats will depend on your play style. for me, STS>DEX>and some Con. you will want your cannoneer skills to crit but still have some decent DoTs from wugushi

• If you are going solo, Twin Arrows will work for you, but if you want to specialize in AoE then it would work as some sort of filler skill whenever your other skills are on cd

Should I put the remaining points in “Full Draw”?
What do you think of “Full Draw”? It works well in this Build?

PD: thanks for the tips

New Wugushi User here :wink:

I learned that during instance DUNGEONS and MISSIONS (or its because im using auto-search?), the poison pots are not being spent when using Wugushi Skills, so don’t forget to use it and spam it :smile:

if 0cd skill spam is better filler than high/full Str build running kneeling shot and auto attacking while dex increases poison damage already ticking, then yes kneeling is pointless. but otherwise, as long as physical attack changes affect poison damage each tick, (which I have been told it does) kneeling shot will buff it assuming you applied before you kneel.

That only applies to random matchmaking. Premade you’ll be using poison pots.

Oh… I see, but for Fletchers it still uses arrows. I wonder why its like that :open_mouth:

Thanks for the info!

I just reached Wu2,

I saw the Poison Reserve Attribute, I haven’t checked this one before so I thought lvl10 is its max level like other passive, so I upgrade it asap, until reached lvl10 (total of 76k silver spent). But damn the max level is 50!

Zhendu, Needblow, Wugong Gu, Throw Gu Pot
8,5,7,23 Poison Pot needed respectively,

At lvl1 Attribute, it become 7,4,6,22 -> I think this is the most efficient for 5.5k silver :joy:

At lvl10 Attribute, it become 7,4,6,20 -> I was like, wtf? nothing happened for my 70k silver! :rage:

What’s the level of your Poison Reserve? :open_mouth: or what do you think the most efficient level of Poison Reserve? As per checking, leveling it up to 50, will cost you 2.35M

Is the attribute really worth it? :open_mouth:

EDITED: Frustration kicks in, I made a table with this attribute level, number of poison pot to be used, and the silvers to be spent.

Given the figures, So…? :joy:

EDITED again: Nah… forget it. For future Wugushi’s leave it at lvl 1. hahaha :blush:

interesting, though a bit intuitive to predict that outcome without the table

wugushi doesnt seem like a finished circle anyway, c3 is kinda lackluster, poison not stacking with another wugushi and a general lack of interesting attributes.
Not to mention detoxify and bewitch beeing kinda pointless in their current state. Its better than hunter tho.

1 Like

Wugushi is still excellent damage when overlaps of poisons don’t occur from what I’ve seen, especially when you are forced to kite. Had an A3W3 the other night at 202 in my 200-209 mission run solo poata faster than me (9 lvls down so shielding up for 0 dps on corsair), 2 support clerics no priest lol, and a fletcher 2 could do mole. granted, the fletcher died to spike line early from low max HP and being lvl 201.

JUST saving. nice topic though. thx man