Tree of Savior Forum

[Guide] Wugushi: The Venomous Tribe

Oh thx :frowning:
!!!

Thanks dude for the reply ^^,

Not exactly, I didn’t try it, but if you look at what is said in your link, there is absolutely no calculation about the life/damage of the insects (and I think the lvls improve that)

If you look in the database, poisonous insect IS a mob with stats. Maybe the lvl of the skill changes the lvl of the mob?

Hi everyone,

I was wondering what the best level 170 weapon is for a sappergushi. I’m A2-sapper2-wugushi planning on going rank 2 wugushi and then into cannoneer.

I’m on orsha and the market is pretty bad here, but I have seen some vipers on the AH. Weapons around that level range are expensive, though, so I’d like to buy something that will last. Any advice is helpful.

Guys, i go archer3 wugu3, maybe cannonner in rank7… but I do not really know what increase the stats of the character. Currently I have 30str 30con, which recommend?

It’s pretty much as much STR as you can get for stats.

though i’d personally advise yu to go archer 3–> wugushi 2–> falconer 1–> canoneer 1, as it has much better PvE potential given all the sinergies within the classes.

i dont like falconer … but who knows…

So… all str or put dex too?

Was going to make an archer as an alt. I was thinking Archer>C3 ranger> C3 wugushi.

Basic idea overall would be plenty of aoe damage. Im wondering tho if my single target would suffer. I know quarrel shooter has loads of single target but i hate killing 1 mob at a time and in low levels its gonna be annoying.

I like the idea of posion stuff with wugushi but im not sure if im going to ruin the character like that?

Plenty of AOE damage? Drop ranger c3 to c1. In fact, entire AOE from ranger class is all condensed into Barrage. Bounce shot isnt mediocre. It simply isnt and just shouldnt be. Spiral arrow is ST yes, but god, 36 seconds CD, 600% phys att + 1080 base damage, 2 OHs, no the CD is too high for ST, there are way better options for ST in the entire ranger tree.

You want plenty of AOE? Options to choose are the following:

Ranger c1
Archer c2 + Falconeer
Wugushi c2
Sapper c2
Cannoneer
Scout c3 (but oh the Sp…)

You want plenty of ST? Here are the options:

Quarrelshooter c3 (*)
Flecther (please, crossfire aoe is horrible)
Wugushi c3

If you noticed, going wugushi c3 offers better wugong gu (AOE and ST), better throw gu pot (AOE), better needle blow (ST).

Now go build your own build, only thing good about ranger c3 is the 20% steady aim dmg increase for only 10 seconds.

Wait i said good thing? No thats a baaad thing!

And everyone building into wugushi c2 or c3. The overall class scales with full str builds. You can still get decent crit rate via min-maxing, i said min-maxing. Balancing your build with STR>dex or with the current dex soft cap for archers (iirc, 159 crit rate) wont gimp your posion damage, but know that it would be stronger with full str build.

*QS3 requires some investment. And due to no auto attack atribute, you damage wont compare to any of the other specialized ST classes once their main skill dmg atribs are high level.

There is a reason why crit rate gems are simply better than crit att or phys att or max att gems. What we want from dex is crit rate mostly. What we want from STR is crit att and phys att.

Red gems only add either MAX ATT, OR PHYS. ATT OR CRIT ATT. Yellow gems only add CRIT ATT.

When you crit, all of your phys att, min att, max att, crit att are taken into account. Red gems only offer one of these.

Greens gems only add CRIT RATE, which is what you are looking for when investing into DEX. Dex only offer this, which is what you want from dex really, but getting to high dex is hard because of no rank bonuses.

Not only this, ranks give 10% extra str. Getting higher str is easier than getting higher dex.

Assuming lvl 6 gems, green gem = 19 invested dex. Yellow gem for crit att = 14-15 invested STR. Red gems = max of 10 invested str points. In future content, when lvl 10 gems are achievable the diference goes to even higher levels: 68-90 DEX vs 25-44 STR per socket via gems.

And i would divide yellow and red gems effective invested STR points ratio by 2 because only add one important stat, rather than all of those that are taken into account when a critical hit happens.

This way, you would socket green gems and go a full str or STR>dex or DEX soft cap PVE stat build.

4 Likes

I just realize that qs3 doesn’t have the AA attribute, that will make them suffer end game. Never did think about that since qs3 is strong early game, but with other builds having to reach 100% attribute, then certainly qs3 will fall off after a few months from now

1 Like

+1, take note that their RS gem is being sold @ 20M (Telsiai) and need to pray to RNG for DGC.

The only good thing about being QS3 is they benefit more on the BIS bow, DGC.

Hey guys, i need your input if you don’t mind. I’m currently lvl 180 Wugu (A1-QS3-Wugu2).

I was wondering what would be better for rank 7 class A2 (for swift step crit rate to use when RS) or Wugu3 (I took gu pot 5, but kinda don’t like it because i think the damage isn’t really that good, probably just maxing needle and wugong gu)?
I haven’t tried zhendu, probably will took them 10/10 and stay 5/10 on gu pot if i go wugu3.

My current stat is 150 str, 30 con, and 30 dex. Does investing a bit more dex (40-50 dex) worth it to make a decent crit rate while i’m using RS?

I’m planning to use crit gems too on my weapon, but I’m not sure yet because i still use +9GC/arde. Should i wait until lvl 220 and use a 220 xbow (or waiting until i get a DGC?)

right now my needle blow and wugong gu deals 2.5k-3.5k per tick depending on mobs. i love my Wugushi right now :slight_smile:

A2 gives more than the crit rate attribute, multishot goes to 10 hits which many opinions says is the most efficient damage vs cast time, kneeling shot gives dex to damage (wugu poisons scale with damage but not crit so if you have any dex at all, kneeling shot improves your value you gain from dex) and more attack speed (stacks with running shot).

W3 gives longer durations of poisons as its biggest benefit, but imo A2 is worth more.

One of my planned archer toons is A2/QS3/W2, will go W3 if r8 classes are unappealing to me.

Kneeling Shot is not allowed use any skill when you in stance. You can do only basic attack. So i can say A2 just improve QS’s skill, useless for Wugu.

applying poisons then going into kneeling stance, don’t your updated physically attack update the damage per poison tick? or does it snapshot on cast? if it doesn’t snapshot, kneeling is not useless for wugu poisons, but kneeling isnt the only thing A2 gives.

Thanks for the fast replies guys, i appreciate it a lot :slight_smile:

That’s the thing though. Wugu’s skills has no overheat, and the cd are more than 20secs, so i thought that maybe if i can have a decent crit rate (by depending on swift step, 50 dex, and lvl 5-6 crit rate gems), i can do a pretty good dmg while using RS.

Or it’s just better (dmg wise) to just go wugu3 and put points into needle blow, wugong, zhendu, forget about getting decent crit rate and put the rest of the points into str (and con if needed)?

assuming poisons don’t snapshot your attack power on cast, and instead update with each tick. you will get some value out of your dex as long as you are able to kneel. Since str gets huge bonuses, this value of dex is like 60% or less that of str. honestly, i would do high str low dex at the minimum for str. my character planned out for wugu/qs is going to go 3:1 str/dex.

if poisons snapshot your attack power, I would drop dex as low as your accuracy/evade can allow, and rely on crit gems alone for crit for RS/swiftstep, and go full Str. personally, I would still go arch 2 / qs 3 / wugu 2 myself. I see poisons as more of a burst and RS as your sustain and other skills like lvl 10 multishot for RS downtime, so since wugu 2 still has decent poison duration this makes it more balanced than wugu 3 in my view.

Poison update with each tick, i tried changing from xbow to 2h bow on flying monster and the poison tick value changed too.