[Guide] Wugushi: The Venomous Tribe

Yes, but only for
-needle blow
-wugong gu
-throw gu pot
-jincan gu

(Not for zhendu)

Dat insane now wugushi can be ussefull

Wugushi dots is 1 tick every second or 2 ticks every second??

Thx and sorry for double post i thinking on use reset into wugushi

2 ticks per second for sure.

ā€œ-Knelling shot: allows dex to be counted as physical attack thus rising poison tick damageā€

Anyone know how significant this is? I am an Archer C2.

Iā€™m currently a1 qs3 wu3 hakkaā€¦with the rank reset i was thinking about dumping the hakka rank for rogue 1ā€¦because iā€™m full str atm and could use sneak hit with werewolf cardsā€¦more with the buff incoming for gu pot capture seems very OP to meā€¦not sure if this can actually work tho

yes it can. how is your survivability as str archer?

What buff to gu pot is incoming? Thx

Gu pot wil have +1 second duration per skill level.

Survability is fine since last patchā€¦and can improve a lot tbhā€¦still wearing cafrisun lol

8 days left before my reset expires and I still donā€™t know what to pair wug3 with.

Are poisons retroactive or do they snap shot? A friend of mine tested before and told me they didnā€™t snap shot. Is that still true now?

I still find Manticen card the most useful card for throw pot gu skill. All other cards are very gimmicky and inconsistent.

edit: nevermind

-Post must be at least 20 characters

Needle Blow snapshots.

Other poisons are retroactive.

i making qs3 wugu3 and ā€¦ mergen is realy nice with this build??? i think in pick scout and wait for rank 9 =s dont know

Iā€™m in the same boat.

My choices are between haka and scout (sad when your only choices for r8 includes an r4)

1 Like

So with the new gems, do Wugushi still go STR? Or now also go dex and just put level 5 red gems on equips? Iā€™m a returning player and Iā€™m confused where to put my stat points now.

high dex is better for all nowā€¦ only str if you have rogue in build

with thisā€¦ is better maxed throw gu pot ? i cunfused what skill i put -1 Level for pick zendhuā€¦

what you think guys? whats skill worst scalling?

• Throw Gu Pot
  • Neddle bow
  • Wugong Gu
  • Jincan Gu

They are all better than [zhendu]. Why would you want [zhendu] anyway? Did they change it?