Tree of Savior Forum

[Guide] Wugushi: The Venomous Tribe

i need only lvl 1 zhendu for atribute
Zhendu: Decreased Poison Resistance

zendu is an awfull skill, even with the attribute, the resistance that it decreases is pretty much nothing at end game.
15 needle/wugong gu
10 throw gu pot
5 jincan gu
thats ur goal now
and yes, mergen is very good with qs3 wugu3(315 bow is better than didel and u can running shoot with any weapon anyway) , never pick a rank2/4 in a rank8, ud lose so much dmg that ur char was going to be useless.

ty for replyā€¦
well i already pick zhendu =s
yeah i think i go to mergemā€¦ the poison scale nice with 2 handed bow

stage 6 aufgowle bow + running shoot gem = 25-30k(up to 50k with 8 glass moles, up to 120k aginst flying mobs) AA dmg , n ppl still think qs3 scales badly late game, rofl

ps: thats my setup atm

1 Like

nice!! you think its better make aufgowle bow or 315 orange?? 315 orange worth 2 prac? how much dmg your bow have now?

stick with aufgowle bow , astra bow is nice, but is not worth it the price(
invest the money to get ur atributes to lvl 100 and get a higher transcendence stage, u gonna end up with a better dps.

1 Like

quick question, does the poison only scale with the main hand? or does it also scale via dualing wielding. I am unsure if i should go on with my 3x wugushi/cannon or respec into falconeer + mergen.

If 2 hand is the best way to scale poison, i will most likely respec. Cannoneer seems bad atm anyway, although he was recently buffed in KR. So many decisions.

what your skill distribuition for mergen? what is good?

You know, a very simple build with Wugu and Mergen is A2 - H1 - Wu3 - H2 - Mergen

Spreading poison through coursing is very effective. Your downside however is that you will be on CD for roughly 10 seconds after using up your multi shot and other skills.

QS3 is useful if youā€™re in keyboard mode with target lock, however your spread will be based on you doing all the work compared to a command from the hunter tree.

whatĀ“s your build mate?
qs3>wugu3>mergen full str?

Have you noticed? That 50% damage to flying mobs is not applied in wugong gu and needle blow anymore idk about throw gu pot havenā€™t tested it yet. Pls check circle 3 wugus

andā€¦ what mean debuff lvl2? what the difference?

That is more of a fix like the one for hunters. Poison skills do not carry a missile attribute. The initial attack does but not the dot.

the latest wugishi buffs look amazing OO, hopefully we will get them soon

They canā€™t even fix the attribute for the damage per tickā€¦ I donā€™t expect the buffs soo or set my expectations too high

prophercy canā€™t anti and cure canā€™t cure :slight_smile:

1 Like

the hope can never truely die

@greyhiem or somebody else in this forum maybe can help answer my questiom. my friend told me that the extra damage from tomb lord card is calculated in wugu poison tick, is it true? or the damage only for attack normally?

Poison damage is based on str or physical attack?
If it is physical atack, I go A3> W3> Canno2 full dex and use kneeeling shot always

i believe currently its STR, but once we can more ktos upgrade it will be physical