Tree of Savior Forum

[Guide] Wugushi: The Venomous Tribe

so what builds do wugu go for now with new update? for r8 mergen?

The ones I see most are basically A1/2 - Sapper 2/3 or QS3 - Wugushi 2/3 finishing with either falc/mergen or Hackapell or Cannon 2.

so how many target can get infected by wugong gu???

No limit as long as u hit the monster that have Wugong Gu, it spreads to all nearby monsters(melee distance). Thou there is another condition i noticed, if Wugong Gu on the mob that u hit have less than 5 or 6 secs left, it won’t spread.

Its equivalent to the level of wugong gu.

Ummmm other question… Can u inflict damage to PD with bloodletting/ beakmask buff on with Throw Gu Pot??

guys needa some help im in doubt about these two path, ( pve only)

A2>Ra1>WG3>RO>MERgen
or
standart A1>QS3>WG3>merg

Mostly solo player…
ty!

They are all rank 1 debuffs (throw gu pot being 2) and will later on be moved to rank 2 debuffs with the newest kToS patches for Wugu rank 2 or 3. So they can bypass Oracle’s prophecy but not PD’s blood letting. But seriously, there’s always the no CD antidote to counter them all.

wait2…

so PD with BL buff on wont get the damage of throw pot???

If you’re going Mergen, you’d better go falc instead of Rogue. It’s much less restrictive (not stupidily dependent on card setup) and actually makes your mergen have good AoE bursts.

For QS3-Wugu3, I personally find hackapell incredibly more synergetic. You can stack arrows easily and the 3 slots swords help out a lot with either compesating for the lack of STR (high DEX build) or crit Rate (high STR build) compared to the mximum of 3 slots you can get on a 2h bow (which will usually be 2 only with the 315 purple bow).

EDIt: linking previous calcs on the matter.

yep

20charssadwugu Q_Q

do u know if hacka skills scale off crossbow or offhand sword?

StormBolt and Cavalry Charge will use crossbow base damage while Sharkhugging will be based off the sword. But the thing is, base skill damage is way too high anyway, so attribute end up mattering a lot more than the sword itself, unless you wanan go crazy on investing on it.

Ahh that’s helpful, thanks. I’ll try qs3wugu3>hacka then for my 3rd or 4th wugu lol :slight_smile:

so for QS path you say it easy to stack arrow, by that im assuming that addicional atack line count? (sacrament, cafrisum)?
and by this path i wouldnt struggle for aoe?

Running Shot increases drastically the atk speed, so stacking arrows becomes easier. I don’t know about Hacka AoE, but I guess it’s not its main focus…

you’ll get the AoE from Wugushi … wugongu + poison pot - is very strong AoE , even now with the 300k+ hp mobs and without that kTOS patch… with it it will be more easier ^))

About Detoxify, does it at any lvl (it goes from lvl 1-15) dispels, for example, plague vapors? I did some tests with a friend and neither does it prevent it (passive lvl 5 should prevent to be poisoned for 20s) nor does it dispels it (mine is only lvl 1).

Don’t think anyone uses detoxify, so nobody has tested it. If detox level is lower than the poison level, it will decrease the poison duration.

Wouldn’t put any points into detoxify at all.

Just use antidote (buy it at item merchant NPC) to remove plague vapours, it’s cheap & easy.

1 Like

Was kinda hoping of using it to prevent poison status before getting ticks as Plague Vapours hit quite fast. Also at fights with Blut if there is no bloodletting it would help as its poison hits hard.

The description says exactly what you said, about levels, but it’s hard to understand as it goes from 1 to lvl 15. To protect myself from a lvl 3 debuff I would need it at lvl 4 or above? Welp who knows…