Tree of Savior Forum

Guide to Fencer / Doppel / Bullet Marker [PVE]

Well problem is (not really) that I have work so I only have free time at night. Though not giving up yet, I’m only at nearly 700 kill count. I’d probably give up at 2k and just buy one.

Any news on the Fencer c3 skill bug? Is it really a bug or intended? 'Cause if it is, I’d probably stay with my Spada and just try to transcend it.

Removed Cor2>fencer in the guide for now, proceeding with fencer c3 seems to be very important as far as R8 powerspikes go, but of course nothing will stop you if you insist

I saw some guy trying to buy some for 8 talts. I laughed inside a little. :wink:

A KTOS fencer said it’s a bug recognized by IMC and are working to fix it but they haven’t yet currently. Also not sure if that ever means they’ll allow epee stance +2 skill level but w/e

1 Like

I see. thanks. So Epee might be capped at 5. I hope they change their minds about Fleche not having attributes.

gotta high five you bro. got mine at 812. I seriously love DPE, also got me 2 battle bracelets couple of months ago.

3 Likes

Nice bro, now let’s go farm ambers.

Edit: Things I hate when farming:

I need a doppel xD

20char

Finally got time to up my soon to be Fencer to Corsair. The HL2>Corsair is really great imo. So much versatility and higher damage than Barb build. For now of course.

Hopefully I can get it to Fencer in less than a week. Hardly have enough time to work, study and play here. And sleep too.

I shouldn’t have taken a coffee in the evening. Pls send help

2 Likes

So, you’re approaching me in the High2>Cors1 enterprise.
I’ve been kinda away from the game lately too, not because I want, but due to irl responsibilities, so, my char hasn’t levelled up much for this past days - I was delaying its levelling too, as I was trying to drop a Ledas in the 115 Dungeon instead of doing the 130.

And yes, I also love being a Captain, and I love the term “Round Robin”, idk why.

Just got to Corsair, lv 128. I reckon I will surpass your level in a few says. I will take a break and level another Archer build as soon as I reach Fencer

Btw, dung 115 is a nightmare to me. Tons of magic mobs, Golden Bell Shield. 130 is much easier even without a healer.

Yeah, Dg115 is a complete nightmare, but I decided to abandon the “Ledas’ Dream” and will resume my regular levelling.
When I’m high lv enough, I’ll solo the 115, and I’ll get my Ledas… Oh I will.

I really hate that dg115 haha
And i’m doing the opposite @hienng1991
I’m playing with an Archer, and when i reach SR I will creat an Fencer

@Lostac actually I take a look about full plate gear just like your here and i guess here is our meta for Rank 7.

Gloves - Roxona Plate Gauntles/*Demonas Gauntlets
Top - Vitrov Plate Robe/Grynas Armor
Bottom - Vitrov Plate Pants/Grynas Leggings
Boots - Superior Korvos Greaves/Vitrov Plate Boots

Actually i guess this is really hard to obtain but if you are Barbarian 3 this set really burst up your damage and survival ability. Plate set give a lot of hp and with Vitrov (good luck, higher chance for Grynas set) we have even more. Boots for evasion and a lot magic defence so we now can not only avoid or soak pDMG but got a little more chance agains mDMG even if we using 2x gladiator bracelets. All coming into gloves, did Demonas will highly burst up Slash damage? Actually we have Cleave, Seism and Pounce so this is half of our rotation. If not we can wear just Roxona for another AoE ratio and little more HP.

Your opinion?

I don’t like the idea of using Demonas,

Just spam coquille > composee on plate, with that you don’t get slash vs plate penalty AND you ignore their defense.

other parts are okay. Just wear roxona gauntlets if you can get aoe attack ratio in odd numbers like 5/7/9

Well, idea went because mostly problem Fencer have with killing hordes of minions. For boss we mostly just stand and stabing whole time.

Which one? Aoe attack ratio?
Roxona only gives one, for example, 5 or 6 aoe attack ratio will not give you any difference VS medium sized monsters using fencer skills

No no, i mean Demonas. Using Fencer skills isn’t much effect ive when we have pulled whole room like in 240 Instances, then mostly i use barb skills than stabs. It’s just theory what i want consulting before spend a lot time before i got this gloves when Roxona i have in storage.

Oh yeah, but I don’t really know about demonas, I can only remember chroma dogs/tucens and prison cutter being plates in 240, only a few monsters have plate anyway + demonas only affects slash attacks so if you really want to invest on it go ahead, but it’s more of a need for doppels and just an extra for fencers.

This is reason why I ask. If this isn’t huge burst this isn’t worthy and +1 AoE ratio is obvious choice then.