Tree of Savior Forum

Guide to Fencer / Doppel / Bullet Marker [PVE]

I really hate that dg115 haha
And i’m doing the opposite @hienng1991
I’m playing with an Archer, and when i reach SR I will creat an Fencer

@Lostac actually I take a look about full plate gear just like your here and i guess here is our meta for Rank 7.

Gloves - Roxona Plate Gauntles/*Demonas Gauntlets
Top - Vitrov Plate Robe/Grynas Armor
Bottom - Vitrov Plate Pants/Grynas Leggings
Boots - Superior Korvos Greaves/Vitrov Plate Boots

Actually i guess this is really hard to obtain but if you are Barbarian 3 this set really burst up your damage and survival ability. Plate set give a lot of hp and with Vitrov (good luck, higher chance for Grynas set) we have even more. Boots for evasion and a lot magic defence so we now can not only avoid or soak pDMG but got a little more chance agains mDMG even if we using 2x gladiator bracelets. All coming into gloves, did Demonas will highly burst up Slash damage? Actually we have Cleave, Seism and Pounce so this is half of our rotation. If not we can wear just Roxona for another AoE ratio and little more HP.

Your opinion?

I don’t like the idea of using Demonas,

Just spam coquille > composee on plate, with that you don’t get slash vs plate penalty AND you ignore their defense.

other parts are okay. Just wear roxona gauntlets if you can get aoe attack ratio in odd numbers like 5/7/9

Well, idea went because mostly problem Fencer have with killing hordes of minions. For boss we mostly just stand and stabing whole time.

Which one? Aoe attack ratio?
Roxona only gives one, for example, 5 or 6 aoe attack ratio will not give you any difference VS medium sized monsters using fencer skills

No no, i mean Demonas. Using Fencer skills isn’t much effect ive when we have pulled whole room like in 240 Instances, then mostly i use barb skills than stabs. It’s just theory what i want consulting before spend a lot time before i got this gloves when Roxona i have in storage.

Oh yeah, but I don’t really know about demonas, I can only remember chroma dogs/tucens and prison cutter being plates in 240, only a few monsters have plate anyway + demonas only affects slash attacks so if you really want to invest on it go ahead, but it’s more of a need for doppels and just an extra for fencers.

This is reason why I ask. If this isn’t huge burst this isn’t worthy and +1 AoE ratio is obvious choice then.

regarding lizard ambers, since they aren’t DPK, it’s safe to channel hop right? or is it really better to just farm 1 ch?

I usually farm 1 ch but the spawn rate is so horrible.

Demonas in fencer is useless(unless you goal is +15 con from it). In barbfencer case, demonas will help alot in pouncing. I suggest you to not rely on too much in barb skills(take it only for CCs)

@migzzz
You can channel skip, I recommend for fast kills.

that’s what I do now. but man the spawn rate :cry:
anyway thanks. will probably try to farm it this week, if I still don’t get all 12 I’d skip it in the meantime XD

The best way to farm is with a doppel.
Upent spawns each 5 minutes you can manage it easily.

yep I always use my Doppel to farm. well I’m still below 100 kills, if I get to 1.5k and still not enough ambers I’d skip it.

I hope we get news this week regarding the Fencer3 skill bugs. if +2 won’t work in Epee I won’t continue this hunt and just invest on my Spada.

I did my first venier with 255 kills upents. Now with almost 200 kills, got only 3 ambers.

Today is the day I say goodbye to my Rokas Leather Armor
RIP 2016-2016

2 Likes

@Kascly man that difference. wonder what happened.

finally got my first @ 117, was on the verge of believing it didn’t exist. lol

@Lostac nice man. so you still prefer Leather over Plate?

I got both and still use them, I only use plate when mobs are really dumb/easy (not using knockdown/etc)

also no luck with virtov plate lol

When i have Vitrov Plate Boots and Pants when trying get leather 3 pieces. Can we change with our EQ?
/Neverlucky

Seems Imc lowered fossilized ambers drop rate, 2 hours hunting and nothing yet. Let’s spam shout now.

That’s normal. I once spent 3 hours and got 0 amber