Tree of Savior Forum

Guide to Fencer / Doppel / Bullet Marker [PVE]

You can go grynas as early as now to save warp, then go warp there and check every :00, I was lucky that I didn’t get any duplicate parts.

you can claim it 2x a day, resets at 6:00 same as instances

1 Like

Good for party, terrible for solo. They don’t stack.

I actually did not know that was a thing. Thanks for asking so that I have reference for the future.

What would be the best route for someone who took corsair2>fencer if reroll is not an option?

I can only think of Shinobi/Cor3/Fencer2 honestly, picking R8 class is really important now that we’ve seen them, so rerolling is really better

Can’t really reroll. I have one character that can be a good Fencer c3 except I didn’t take pelt so I’ll miss on the EVA bonus. That’s the only problem with the build. How bad do you think this can hurt a Fencer build?

Not much, if you ever need that evasion just focus more on upgrading your boots, getting higher level green gems for it and more dex. Also avoiding plate sets for leather evasion bonus if you really need the evasion.

1 Like

Thats why I love DPE:

Killed 444 yellow candles.
Now, let’s go farm fossilized lizard ambers.

Btw. where does the Spada Recipe drop?

Helgasercle Cube, 280 WB on Kalejimas dungeon areas

@Elaralam: I feel you man, we are also doing some renovation here. So dust, much furniture, wow

@Kascly: I got that recipe within 30 minutes, no DPE. The worst part is always the Ambers. Have fun trying to get it

Got 3 ambers in less than 30 minutes. I will farm slowly because I still have 2 archers to hit level 177.

With 2 veniers recipe, now I think I can let one +10. My last one didn’t passed +8 wasted 5 potential trying.

Have fun trying to get the LAST amber.

I haven’t played this game properly for days. No idea how to get 500k per day in 2 hours plus all that 130 rushes

The sad part: I need 24 amber hehe.
I’m investing in more 2 scouts so I can farm 3kk day in dg 130.

Holy! How many hours per day do you play?

Nowdays I can play all day.

A grade adult NEET? Don’t tell me you already have retirement plan at age 33

I run my own business a long time ago. After I achieved my “meta”, I don’t need work anymore.

1 Like

Let me guess, you have your own shop and what you do everyday is sitting in front of your PC. Every single business is through your “table” (idk what to call it). So basically, you can play while managing your business.

Almost that. I work with Brazil’s government.