Tree of Savior Forum

Guide to Fencer / Doppel / Bullet Marker [PVE]

i’m rerolling sw-sw2-hop2-?-fencer3

and just one question… does it really need to be pelt anymore ?, i really want to advance to sw 3 because of pain barrier attribute and 60% stun of restrain :-s

if you want it to be a boss killer, yes go with sword 3

Then will i have a slot in party later? :frowning: what i mean is if the pelt in swordman is needed anymore ?, with swash buckling :>

If you have very good dps and well-known in the server, you can replace elememes easily.

It’s usually cores(Pelt-healer-chrono-any archer) +1 extra dps for grinding parties anyway

but I don’t see much room for hop fencer w/out pelt because hop2 aoe is quite bad, you only got balestra as a real aoe

Oh yeah… you’re right about that… guess i’ll keep pelt in this build, thank you anyway D:

@Lostac

No problem :o

@Anorexic_Cow

Thanks! Zwerchhau’s hitbox is really big lol. I was asking because someone killed my archer on tbl with that skill today from a huge distance to the point were I was just WTF and then I saw some decent potential for a doppel pvp build similar to fencer…

I would appreciate if someone can bring more info about Punish mechanics.
I think that this skill has a lot of potential to do some fun stuff, possible as good as sapper’s nuclear fission when paired with enough aoe ratio or falconer

been playing more with my falconer, this combo never gets old

It’s quite simple, more mobs KD’ed = more damage. even better with link

I watched some videos… it can be devastating.
I know you have some upload problems but I would appreciate if you could do a big truffles punish combo with that sick Nulis of yours :blush:

truffles…in alemeth?

I think I remember 1 shotting candles in evac while doing pendulum (4 of them Kd’ed)

but i really need to replace nulis now, it’s falling off.

Sarkmis temptation but I don’t want to farm something of 500 DPK each x 60

sorry, my internet has sht-tier upload speed.

would be fun if I had at least 10-20MB on upload.

I can also 1 hit Vilkas Mages on Mollo only if they are grouped together and KD’ed together

1 Like

Thanks, that was amazing.

edit: too bad gale slasher aoe ratio is literally 0. sarkimis at least has a +2 but lel, orange recipe farming… after I read that guide I give up on any of those 315 orange weapon for now. Maybe if a new rapier shows up. I hope that pillage helps lol

Yes, I was going to craft it…

but 0 aoe ratio, that means it’s totally sht for HL based doppels to use HL skills on a group of monsters.

@Lostac so I guess my non DoV Doppel dies upon release of that DoV buff, no? I just came back about 5 days ago (I ran out of online games to play lul) and trying to catch up on all the updates I missed. I really liked the changes in Cyclone, right now it takes forever for it to finish its spinning.

tbh, I’m bored with my Fencer now with all that Composee spamming (even though I spent so much on it), and I’m looking for another class to play. I’m looking at Doppel and Dragoon, but I’m a hater of DoV mechanics, and with the buff coming I’d be very sub par if I go non DoV.

also can anyone give me a short summary on Barb’s changes? is it good or meh?

Well, I’m not really onto pain barrier per say. I really want the max lvl restraint but decision is heavy. I’ve always wanted to go hop2 corsair ever since I made that build back in September. OR fk everything and we can make highlander fencer great again

Barb changes…
For fencer = you can laugh
For doppel = nice addition

no reason to get barb 2/3 on fencers atm, a lot of monsters can flinch you now which makes PB much more valuable, and bosses, well you know what happens here

how will it affect current barb-fencers? badly or not really? If yes then I guess I know where I will use my class reset. but I’d like a change of style (Doppel possibly) but the changes the devs made shoehorns Doppels in taking DoV (which you know I really hate).

what does Feral do? I don’t get it. are we going to be able to use skills now while dashing? :joy:

Nothing really affects fencers on barb changes, you still do “your” thing like what we do before

For barb-doppels there seems to be a lot of important changes/syngery
http://pastebin.com/zbhmzVKQ
http://pastebin.com/UW369pYh

that “5” consecutive hits makes me wonder…“5” real hits…or?

problem is, I can’t go on with my hl-barb3-doppel, it has high str.
My high dex doppel has peltasta which i will delete and make an alch.

Try to buy a stats reset potion! Bought one for 5m (guy was desperate), but I’m still saving it since, well…

But even if you pay 10m for it, IMO its cheaper than rerolling a new character if you don’t have a proper powerleveling support

Barb Fencer still decent for players who have ~friends~ and ~melstis~, new feral = 200 critical rate for cleave, right? They may also end up buffing Frenzy to stacks with skills one day.

@kradenmike4

I hope that IMC delays our free class reset ticket until we know more information about the r9 classes from ktos. I honestly don’t know what to do if they give us this thing next week or so. I may end up resetting my first barb fencer into a doppel or rodel 3 pre-Murm, lol.

I know what you mean. I swear if it’s another fake. :triumph:

still debating whether I should still continue my non-dov dop or just go dragoon.